bluegrass murders
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2010
i recently looked up some info on these murders. i am truely sorry for the families that was left behind. this is a tragedy. i have found also that there has been 1 person for the last 10 years hung up on these ghastly deeds. i also learned recently that the person that has committed these crimes can become fixated with the case. often they try and help the police. they do this to cover their tracks. often they killer knows the family, is jealous of the family or obsessed with them. well not the family but the victim. i say look into one person i know for a fact has been looking at these murders. i would love to share my thoughts with the families that are left behind. maybe give them some fresh eyes on the case. i didnt know these exsisted till a few days ago but i have found one conection that is conected to all that was murdered.this is the same person that is currently stalking and harassing women for the past 6 years.
O I C U 8 1 2

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2010
maybe mattox knows something and people dont want it to get out thats my opinoin and a good one i have read the posts all of them thats why the defense

Location hidden

#3 Feb 23, 2010
O I C U 8 1 2 wrote:
maybe mattox knows something and people dont want it to get out thats my opinoin and a good one i have read the posts all of them thats why the defense
i agree to a point. he does know something but its not the truth he wants out. i believe he wants to hang on to this for 1 simple fact well my opinion. he wants to know what the man is up to. he doesnt want the man to know he did it himself. hea wants to try and be sly but i can see right through him. either he did or he knows they are related somehow to him and is covering for them. thats what i think/. and besides u lied again. man you are addicted aren't you? please get some help. again you said you were and are addicted to this forum. please get the help i think you need.
INFO

Worton, MD

#4 Feb 24, 2010
My Thoughts Two wrote:
<quoted text> i agree to a point. he does know something but its not the truth he wants out. i believe he wants to hang on to this for 1 simple fact well my opinion. he wants to know what the man is up to. he doesnt want the man to know he did it himself. hea wants to try and be sly but i can see right through him. either he did or he knows they are related somehow to him and is covering for them. thats what i think/. and besides u lied again. man you are addicted aren't you? please get some help. again you said you were and are addicted to this forum. please get the help i think you need.
omg did you or did you not just implicate a man in more than one murder??? and you keep telling everyone on here that they are crazy..lmao..i believe you just brought your own rope to your own hanging..you can not be that stupid or at least I didnt think so until i read the post that started this topic..cm if by chance you do read this ,I think you should really get something done about this crazy bunch of no goods that keep harrassing you on this site and especially now that this straight out nutcase has accused you of being involved in more than one murder.."My Thoughts Two" your post goes far beyond anything else i have read here and just one more question..cm tried to question a member of your family about these murders right? maybe im wrong butwasnt it just shortly after that the "family member" picked up and left town??
serious

Jackson, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2010
My Random Thoughts wrote:
i recently looked up some info on these murders. i am truely sorry for the families that was left behind. this is a tragedy. i have found also that there has been 1 person for the last 10 years hung up on these ghastly deeds. i also learned recently that the person that has committed these crimes can become fixated with the case. often they try and help the police. they do this to cover their tracks. often they killer knows the family, is jealous of the family or obsessed with them. well not the family but the victim. i say look into one person i know for a fact has been looking at these murders. i would love to share my thoughts with the families that are left behind. maybe give them some fresh eyes on the case. i didnt know these exsisted till a few days ago but i have found one conection that is conected to all that was murdered.this is the same person that is currently stalking and harassing women for the past 6 years.
This may or may not be slander but i dont give a sh!t here goes YOU ARE STUPID

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2010
serious wrote:
<quoted text>This may or may not be slander but i dont give a sh!t here goes YOU ARE STUPID
on what grounds? this are facts . look it up for your self. it is facts. no that i got you mad i know you helped. hope you like prison grey or is it orange?/. well non the less you are going away for a very long time. you think you are so bold and brave. but i see you are still hiding behind a false name. put your name on here and lets see how brave you really are.
god father

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2010
you do know that a retired hit man does now live in carlisle
SFM

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2010
god father wrote:
And who would that be?

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2010
god father wrote:
is that supposed to be a threat? is meant to scare or intimdate me? well it doesn't. if this is true then they have a right to live any where they pleae? or is this something against them now? i sure wish you would be as bold as you write. put your name here. lets see how bold you really are. you not bold you a piece of what i like to call yellow bellie chicken shit. my opinion of course.
Agree with you

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2010
serious wrote:
<quoted text>This may or may not be slander but i dont give a sh!t here goes YOU ARE STUPID
lol The most intelligent remark I've seen today!

Location hidden

#11 Feb 24, 2010
Agree with you wrote:
<quoted text>
lol The most intelligent remark I've seen today!
ahh i see another nut has fallen from the tree. you are both crazy. now that a an intelligent comment.
Harley girl

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2010
Can we all stick to the topic. The bluegrass murders? Bashing Charles Mattox is just wrong. He has done nothing but try to keep these unsolved murders in the forethought of all who want to sweep them under the rug. He at least cares enough to speak to the family members left to greive and try to not let us all forget that there is a murderer or murderers out there breathing air that they do not deserve to breathe. Walking next to your children and family. Are you not afraid that the next murder victim will be someone you care about and love. Just think about that!!!!!!
leave it the hell alone

Anderson, SC

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Harley girl wrote:
Can we all stick to the topic. The bluegrass murders? Bashing Charles Mattox is just wrong. He has done nothing but try to keep these unsolved murders in the forethought of all who want to sweep them under the rug. He at least cares enough to speak to the family members left to greive and try to not let us all forget that there is a murderer or murderers out there breathing air that they do not deserve to breathe. Walking next to your children and family. Are you not afraid that the next murder victim will be someone you care about and love. Just think about that!!!!!!
o for christs sake,cm is not a saint! give a f*cking break.no one ha smentioned him in a few posts now so let sleepings dogs lye. man get a grip and leave it the hell alone!
Harley girl

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2010
I must of hit a nerve!! Very interesting. And as for wanting to know the truth about my loved ones murder I will never leave it alone.
last word

Zoe, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Harley girl wrote:
A wise and wonderfull post, you are the voice for those who cannot speak evryone deserves that thank you for the wonderfull words of wisdom

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2010
last word wrote:
<quoted text>A wise and wonderfull post, you are the voice for those who cannot speak evryone deserves that thank you for the wonderfull words of wisdom
ok trouble maker leave it alone. stop trying to make more trouble. you all really need some help!
Killers walk among us

Little Valley, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2010
Harley girl wrote:
Yes, I am aware that killers walk among us. Yes, I am afraid that someone that I love and care about will be next. That is why I am where I am tonight instead of being at home with my son and my husband. Was the shot outside my mother's window a warning? Who left the tracks in her yard? I am leary of someone who has threatened her in the past and is obsessed with her now. You don't have to tell me to "think about that". I think about it a all the time.
INFO

Ewing, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2010
Killers walk among us wrote:
1<quoted text> Yes, I am aware that killers walk among us. Yes, I am afraid that someone that I love and care about will be next. That is why I am where I am tonight instead of being at home with my son and my husband. Was the shot outside my mother's window a warning? Who left the tracks in her yard? I am leary of someone who has threatened her in the past and is obsessed with her now. You don't have to tell me to "think about that". I think about it a all the time.
i have posted this question before and you or ur moms croonies never answered so lets try this again...didnt someone try and talk to your brother about these murders to try and find out WHAT HE KNOWS!!! and wasnt it shortly after that someone went to jail because he attempted to question your brother and it wasnt to long after that and your brother picked up and left didnt he?? now i really wander what he knows and what he is hiding.. HE OWES THE TRUTH TO THE FAMILIES OF THE DECEASESD..he at least should be a stand up citizen, isnt that what your whole messed up insane family claims to be??
INFO

Ewing, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2010
My Thoughts Two wrote:
<quoted text> ok trouble maker leave it alone. stop trying to make more trouble. you all really need some help!
lol..your are the funniest bitch on this site..you tell someone else to stop making trouble and in almost all your post you are trying your best to start trouble with anyone who doent like you or your family..people are entitled to their opinion and if someone doesnt like your old bag of a mother/friend or whatever the hell she is then you start making threats..not everyone likes your mom ya know..i cant stand the old mean blow hard..so now i guess you are going to turn me in to topix and threaten me with some bullshit lawsuit well go ahead but its not gonna change my opinion on you or your family
INFO

Ewing, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2010
My Thoughts Two wrote:
<quoted text>on what grounds? this are facts . look it up for your self. it is facts. no that i got you mad i know you helped. hope you like prison grey or is it orange?/. well non the less you are going away for a very long time. you think you are so bold and brave. but i see you are still hiding behind a false name. put your name on here and lets see how brave you really are.
"you are going away for a very long time" is this a threat against someones life?? it could be taken as such .. you really should be careful what ya type..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone illegally claimed your children on t... (Mar '11) 1 hr Liz 209
where's bj (brad) jones at now days (Feb '10) 2 hr Brad 16
Daytime cashier Walmart 2 hr username 6
Sandra Musgrove. 2 hr Bible Thumpers 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Burnadick 159,576
restorer Wed ABC 2
New School Feb 21 Jachin 4

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages