George Jetson

Burbank, IL

#1 Oct 26, 2012
If your wife cheats on you no matter what it will wreck your life. I'm sure when she first got together with you she said who much she loved you and it was a lie. So what makes you think that when she got caught and cried and begged to be forgiven that that's not a lie too. Think about everything ages had stuck in her in the past while she was telling you she lived you. The other thing is if you do take her back and try to work it out everybody in town is laughing at you and calling you a fool. If she cheated once its just a matter of time.
answer

Bellevue, WA

#2 Oct 26, 2012
why does it matter men do it all the time and wives take them back.
zimbabwe

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Who are you talking about?
ale8fan

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
answer wrote:
why does it matter men do it all the time and wives take them back.
Once they cheat man or woman they arent worth taking back the trust is forever lost!!!!!!
Judy Jetson

Frankfort, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2012
George Jetson wrote:
If your wife cheats on you no matter what it will wreck your life. I'm sure when she first got together with you she said who much she loved you and it was a lie. So what makes you think that when she got caught and cried and begged to be forgiven that that's not a lie too. Think about everything ages had stuck in her in the past while she was telling you she lived you. The other thing is if you do take her back and try to work it out everybody in town is laughing at you and calling you a fool. If she cheated once its just a matter of time.
But George, you forgot to mention that 3 1/2 inch worm you got that couldn't get me off. And besides the things you did with peanut butter and our dog Astro, shameful.
Jeff

Burbank, IL

#6 Oct 27, 2012
If I know that a woman has cheated on her husband that lets me know that she doesn't mind screwing around so I start hitting on her. Most if the time it works out and I'm banging her. Once a Ho always a ho.
Marvin

Pataskala, OH

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Ihaven't got much...............but I am proud of every foot of it.............
really

Winnebago, IL

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Jeff wrote:
If I know that a woman has cheated on her husband that lets me know that she doesn't mind screwing around so I start hitting on her. Most if the time it works out and I'm banging her. Once a Ho always a ho.
if that makes her a ho what's that make you? Your no better then she is.
Marvin

Pataskala, OH

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Marvin can be faithful to 2 or 3 at a time..........
Jeff

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Oct 27, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> if that makes her a ho what's that make you? Your no better then she is.
It makes me satisfied and satisfying.
susan

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 27, 2012
if u hit ur woman that makes u a pu**y!!!! If she cheats then leave her....with that being said u must have not been something right.....
Atheist

Augusta, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Hell its just sex, when everybody is equally satisfied its all good... After its over go out and have a good dinner, sex ain't love, it's just sex, who the hell knows what love is anyway, if you "loved" somebody you wouldn't want to kill em just because they humped somebody else... Have you never heard "variety is the spice of life"
Cleaner Hammer

Addison, IL

#14 Nov 15, 2012
It is because men try to mess wit r flavas. We have to invent new ways to get under yo skin. We play dumb to survive. Sometimes dead and sometimes we will steal all your flavors outta yo spice cabinet. U drive us batty. All u thank of is Werner.
Cleaner Hammer

Addison, IL

#15 Nov 15, 2012
I might take yo gf s out for lunch for my birthday. I know what u did dat summa. If any body thanks about tappin my a$$ I will make you pay. With to jewels I have started a collection. It began in 2002.
Cleaner hamma

Sadorus, IL

#16 Nov 18, 2012
And I ain't even married any moe and motha heffas are steele tryin to mess wit mu flavas!
donald trump

Pine Grove, PA

#17 Nov 28, 2012
my my cleaner where do i start- your,summer, thinks, tapping, more, mother, heffers, still, trying, with, my, flavors...there much better
Cleaner

Streamwood, IL

#18 Nov 29, 2012
I have quit the pole. They don't work right when I leave.
Cleaner

Streamwood, IL

#19 Nov 29, 2012
The organs are very removable.
Marvin

Pataskala, OH

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Ihaven't got much but I am proud of every foot of it!
Cleaner

Carol Stream, IL

#21 Dec 6, 2012
I don't want any DDT ! For your information. FYI -.1. Head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Athenesword 136,164
Old friend 15 min Mee 1
the phone call 3 hr What am I to You 28
Tired Fri just me 3
deleted posts Fri Joe 1
nchs Apr 23 concern 6
Nightmares Apr 23 What am I to you 31
More from around the web

Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]