First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ginger your clueless

United States

#93 Mar 12, 2012
I know better wrote:
<quoted text>
You people don't even know kenny or you would know that he has never said anything that has been posted on this trashy site. the ones posting on here has got an ax to grind because kenny didnt do what they wanted him to do and he put their family member out of office.i have known him all of my life and he has done wrong but unlike these posters he has admitted it and gotten forgiveness.if you would spend this much time trying to help instead of running people down this would be a much better place to live which is what he is trying to do.
And this is no one but that ho Ginger writing this bullcrap! Kenny told me when he came to my house, Dana was gone from the courthouse, He PROMISED to get rid of her a$$, but guess, she blowing him like you blow him
Who cares

Herndon, VA

#94 Mar 12, 2012
the truth wrote:
Kenny is a good guy, he would try to help anyone out with any problem. Kenny has misled lots of people in this county and has made some appointments that were only to serve himself. He is not capable nor is he intelligent enough to be a judge executive. That being said, the only answer is to vote him out of office at the next election.
that is why we have elections. He is as capable and as smart as what you had I wish I could vote in your county I would vote for him
Realsmart

Herndon, VA

#95 Mar 12, 2012
Ginger your clueless wrote:
<quoted text> And this is no one but that ho Ginger writing this bullcrap! Kenny told me when he came to my house, Dana was gone from the courthouse, He PROMISED to get rid of her a$$, but guess, she blowing him like you blow him
talk about someone not being smart that is a real smart post. I would bet that Kenny has never told you anything you filthy minded creep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min another viewer 148,460
Ryan lykins 1 hr Bobthebuilder 3
Gina Lawson 2 hr truth 14
julie (Oct '15) 7 hr julie. 4
bisexual men and women 7 hr str8curious28 7
a couple looking for a couple.. 7 hr str8curious28 10
dwayne baker (Dec '13) 8 hr Really 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages