lol

United States

#50 Mar 3, 2012
Cats Meow wrote:
Kenny Lyons is a great man. He has the Wisdom to see how brilliant, caring, loving of a man Ronnie Clark is! This is the dimise of Keven Booth! Very good future for Carlisle! Keven Booth is the worst thing to ever happen to this county! It'll be Mayor Ronnie Clark soon when Judge Lyons throws Booths butt outta the Mayors office! Kenny and Ronnie love us all! all Hail Judge Lyons and Mayor Clark!
Obviously a Clark (himself) voicing his own oppinion!!!!
Kenny fan

Chicago, IL

#51 Mar 5, 2012
It's a fact Ronnie is the only one around with enough since that can run that place. Been run by idiots for yeers. They will shape up and do what he says or else.
Ashley

Paris, KY

#53 Mar 6, 2012
Screw the Lyons! They are cheaters and trouble makers. Ginger being the biggest of all
WHY

Clay City, KY

#54 Mar 6, 2012
Clark is not a leader,he is a taker.All for himself we all found that out when he was Mayor.Open your eyes people.
Kenny fan

Carol Stream, IL

#55 Mar 6, 2012
He can get that bunch at that fire dept to become a real fire department. They don't no how to do anything. Why don't they learn how how to put out fires. Drive like idiots. Clark will fix this.
WHY

Clay City, KY

#56 Mar 6, 2012
The fire fighters sure put out fires before him.And,they will after him.And,you think Clark can drive any better.He is out for himself,and we all know this.You must be Clark or his family.You just watch he will have his son in law on the fire dept before long.How did you think his son in law got his job for the city.Good old father in law....
joe

Corbin, KY

#57 Mar 6, 2012
if you and anyone in this bullshit town wants to talk about someone or anyone else say this shit to there damn face you think he got his job because of his father-in- law that is bs because everyone around here knows that he works hard for what he got has and gots, i believe you should just learn how to keep your inputs to your selfs, because from what i can tell when real things come up there isnt anyone around willing to step up in person and say or do anything, so thats my thought and i guess as we all can tell everyone here just wants to put them on here istead of in person or somewhere that really matters......
Kenny fan

Allenton, WI

#58 Mar 7, 2012
Ronnie had the cops drive him a round and he told then what to do and he can do the same with the fireman. He will go to fires and keep an eye on them. Things will get lots better
joe

Danville, KY

#59 Mar 7, 2012
glad to see kenny fan understand, but i just want to say to everyone that doesnt understand what this topic is about here....take the time and scroll back up to the dang top of the page and read the topic again..now all together tell lets say what it says.... KENNY LYONS APPOINTS RONNIE CLARK...now lets think back to the last election, who voted kenny lyons in to office, oh wait it was the community, so i believe that the one that everyone wanted in office has a little faith in ronnie and must believe that ronnie could do a good job in that office...so if you must rag on someone i believe you should be looking at kenny rather than ronnie. atleast quit raggin on a person that accepted a job that was presented to him. unlike some people who get a job presented to them and they just say NO theyed rather seat on their big butts and complain on here and talk about people that are willing to take they stress that comes with these elected jobs, but most wanted understand that...
oneofsix

Paris, KY

#60 Mar 7, 2012
When are you people going to get it straight? the fiscal court consists of six people. Kenny is just one vote. If he had been the only one to vote for Ronnie Clark he would not have been appointed. You may want to look at magistrate hamilton as he was the one who talked to the fire board wanting clark.
Kenny fan

Allenton, WI

#61 Mar 7, 2012
Clark won't take no crap. He's not afraid to get in the firemens faces when they screw up. Kenny made the choice because of that. You will see a big improvement. I heard somebody asking why a city person and it's because the city people are smarter about this stuff lots of times.
WHY

Clay City, KY

#62 Mar 7, 2012
No Ronnie throws a fit to get his way.We seen that when he was Mayor.Clark nor anyone has the right to get in anyones face.If he can't do better then that he sure don't need the job.He is dealing with men not kids.City people are NO smarter then county people,its the old boys club at work Kenny fan.
joe

Corbin, KY

#63 Mar 7, 2012
So your saying Ronnie throws a fit to get his way, but that sounds awfully familiar to a few more people around here now dont it. And as county people being better than city people well thats a bunch of bs because everyone is pretty much the same unless your one of those drug heads out there
Kenny fan

Allenton, WI

#64 Mar 7, 2012
Let's just wait an see. Ronnie will crack some heads down there til it's done right. They have been slacking down there too long. It is about time they had somebody to crack the whip. Kenny done good. Give it a few months and you'll see. I'm afraid he may use this to try to run for county judge. I hope he don't mess over Kenny that way
know it all

Washington, DC

#65 Mar 7, 2012
Wow!!!!! So people down there haven't done right for awhile is that directed at the board or the fireman... Cause I can't remember ever there was a time that the fireman have never got to a fire or not made it back from a fire and I've been from Carlisle all my life. So you need to clarify (people down there)
Grandma

Corbin, KY

#66 Mar 7, 2012
I have to wonder how many people bashing Kenny and Ronnie on this forum have ever volunteered any of their time to serve on any board. If Steve Hamilton convinced the Fiscal Court and Co Judge to vote Ronnie to the Fire Board, I say way to go, Steve! Ronnie will do an excellent job on the Fire Board just as he did when he was mayor. And for you county people that don't think a "city person" should serve on a county board, let me remind you that city folks pay county taxes and city taxes, but county folks only pay county taxes. So, yes, city people are part of the county. Instead of being so negative and griping about what is going on, why don't we expend our efforts into revitalizing this city and county. Work together, people. Kenny, Ronnie, and the magistrates are all fine people and all have the interest of the county (and yes city, too) at heart. Give them a break and stop bashing them.
know it all

Paris, KY

#67 Mar 7, 2012
Grandma wrote:
I have to wonder how many people bashing Kenny and Ronnie on this forum have ever volunteered any of their time to serve on any board. If Steve Hamilton convinced the Fiscal Court and Co Judge to vote Ronnie to the Fire Board, I say way to go, Steve! Ronnie will do an excellent job on the Fire Board just as he did when he was mayor. And for you county people that don't think a "city person" should serve on a county board, let me remind you that city folks pay county taxes and city taxes, but county folks only pay county taxes. So, yes, city people are part of the county. Instead of being so negative and griping about what is going on, why don't we expend our efforts into revitalizing this city and county. Work together, people. Kenny, Ronnie, and the magistrates are all fine people and all have the interest of the county (and yes city, too) at heart. Give them a break and stop bashing them.
in reply to that the bylaws at the co fire
Dept plainly state
If you live in the city and you don't own property in the county then you can't be a member of the board. So it's illegal for them to appoint him by the bylaws
Truth sayer

Maysville, KY

#68 Mar 7, 2012
Grandma wrote:
Get your facts straight. City people don't pay county fire tax. Its separate. Show how much you know and if the fiscal court voted this then they're stupid.

Mark got fired for messing with the big woman and the board didn't like it, especially Jimmie.
Kenny fan

Maysville, KY

#69 Mar 8, 2012
So Clark can raise taxes on the county and he don't have to pay it and he love to tax and buy new stuff.
Carlisle

Paris, KY

#70 Mar 8, 2012
Ronnie Clark does not pay Fire tax. I know the city pays county taxes but we do not pay fire tax. We have our own Fire Department. There are a lot of county people who pay fire tax, which should have been place on the fire board. This again is the "good ole boy syndrome". I don't think Judge Lyons thought about what he was doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min No Surprize 153,401
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Kommandent 4,787
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 131,028
Does any one know Doug hunt jr 7 hr Curious cat 1
Craigs 12 hr craig sisters 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 hr Anne52 81,634
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 hr really 26,271
•••
•••
•••

Carlisle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carlisle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carlisle