ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

woot woot with all the big talk a certain person does on here they didnt have the balls to say anything to another certain person the other day when person 1 saw person 2. i bout fell out my window watching it happen. person 1 was leaving when person 2 came driving in. person 2 smiled and person 1 turned their head got in the car and left lol. was soo funny to see that happen! was priceless. its also priceless to hear that the feds showed up at person 1 house again. not sure if its true because i didnt see it my self but it doesnt make it true or untrue. but if it did happen then this makes 2 times now that person 1 has been trouble with the feds over running their mouth on here! hahahahaha was priceless to see person 1 turn their head! now what person 1? lol roflmfao!
sows-ear

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

ur poo wrote:
woot woot with all the big talk a certain person does on here they didnt have the balls to say anything to another certain person the other day when person 1 saw person 2. i bout fell out my window watching it happen. person 1 was leaving when person 2 came driving in. person 2 smiled and person 1 turned their head got in the car and left lol. was soo funny to see that happen! was priceless. its also priceless to hear that the feds showed up at person 1 house again. not sure if its true because i didnt see it my self but it doesnt make it true or untrue. but if it did happen then this makes 2 times now that person 1 has been trouble with the feds over running their mouth on here! hahahahaha was priceless to see person 1 turn their head! now what person 1? lol roflmfao!
And you said "What?" Gobbeldy Gook.
Hear they are after her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

ur poo wrote:

Hear the Feds have visited old touble making Charlotte again! If she ain't in trouble, nobody will ever be.
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

damn dont ya ever stop. let me tell ya a few things.
1. i know at least 5 women with that name and none of them live at williamsburg terrace.
2. i do live here at wbt. have for about 2 years.
3. at least 5 more of my neighbors saw the feds go into an apartment.
4. this apartment is in the last building on the left downstairs first apartment on the right as soon as you walk into the breeze way.
5. out of all the women i know with that name is not a trouble maker. one is part owner in a bakery here in town. one is a preacher. one is a stay at home mom. one is going back to school to get their business degree and one is married to one of the above mentioned people. i speak to each and every one of them on a semi daily basis and we tell each other a lot. and that my dear inbred hick would be top of the list that would be discussed. so so chew on that for a while you bitch! fyi i dare you to go to either one of them outside of the preacher and i bet they will tear you ass apart. so come on and run your mouth some more. your all big and bad sitting behind ur pc but face anyone of them and lets see what happens. hell face me but i know you wont do it cause ur a scared little bitch
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

damn phone, but anyways the test about family was meant to say one is married into the family of one of the mentioned women.
Wth

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Who the hell is Charlotte?
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

exactly what i have been asking but it looks like they like to slander all women with that name
sows-ear

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Wth wrote:
Yeah, I know a Charlotte who was a spider. This one lives at a place with initials. Just follow the strands. Her thoughts are more like a monkey and writes that way too.
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

ur so stupid roxy i mean sows ear lol i c u all the time hiding from people and u wont even look at anyone anymore. lol we her at wbt dont like u at all and we all see the drugs coming from ur place
Hear they are after her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Wth wrote:
Get Real! Is there really anybody in Bourbon or Nicholas County that Doesn't know who Charlotte is? To hear her tell it she is one accomplished woman. She says everyone wonders how she has manageed to accomplished so much in her life. Well she hasn't accomplishes much lately! She spends all of her waking hours and some when she is asleep, watching her neighbors window. She is trying to get a glimpse of the neighbor's daughter. How long will she stay on this kick ? Time will tell. Stay tuned!
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

really? i mean hell i knew you were stupid but this takes the cake. like we all have been asking which one are you referring to?there are many in this paris/nicholas area. so name a full name or shut the hell up.so i will address you concerns. every one of the women i know by that name is is very indeed accomplished. one is a preacher. all of them have children. all of them have been to some form of schooling beyond high school. some run a business and a family. so for the real people that have lived life and actually have a life will tell you that raising a family is an accomplishment all its own. so add schooling beyond high school and that is indeed an accomplishment. as for her again i say which one? as for the ones i named that well i have never heard anyone of the women say that or anything like that. so why do you lie? how do you know what they spend their time on? are you watching them all? i mean hell since you will not say a name and i mean a first and last name it is safe to assume you watch all of the women named that name you mentioned.you are now really showing your stupidity. how the hell can anyone watch anything while they sleep. now that is beyond absurd. again you are showing everyone how stupid and ignorant you really are.as for that comment about neighbors daughter you really are stupid aren't ya? some of the women named that does in fact have neighbors daughters except for one. one lives where there are no daughters around except for her own. the rest is either men or families that have sons. also i know for a fact the post was not about anyone named that name. it was stated about a poster that calls her self harley girl, sows ear, john and well hell there are a few more but they escape me at this time. so read what is actually there and not what your twisted mind sees. oh wait you can't do that because i also know for a fact a few of the women saw the posts and had them removed. they got tired of their name being drug through the mud.so here is what i have to say. exactly who the hell are you talking about? name a name( first and last ) or shut the hell up. furthermore, since i see you post on here i know you have not tried to approach any of the women name that as a first name. your a scared little piece of chicken shit. i know for a fact that most will tell you to go to hell, some might even bust that damn nose of yours and on would pray that your soul wouldnt burn so much in hell. so for the last time name a name ( first and last ) or approach the person you are talking about.
sows-ear

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ur poo wrote:
ur so stupid roxy i mean sows ear lol i c u all the time hiding from people and u wont even look at anyone anymore. lol we her at wbt dont like u at all and we all see the drugs coming from ur place
Roxy, who is Roxy? Not me. I hope I do not know ur poo, don't believe I do. Who are you? A double naught spy?
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

u r thats who. no more lies
sows-ear

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ur poo wrote:
u r thats who. no more lies
Now confess, ur poo is really cp.
Hear they are after her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

sows-ear wrote:
<quoted text>
Now confess, ur poo is really cp.
You have got that statement right. That is who she is. Why is she going on all that hullablu about what person named Charlotte is everyone calling Trouble Makin Charlotte. She knows who it is! It is her. No other person who has that name is meddlin in everybody else's business. She wonders how everyone knows about her watching her neighbors window 24-7, Hell, she posted it on Topix! Posted it for the whole world to see. She was real proud of what she was doing. She is doing what she did when she lived at Nicholas Square in Carlisle a few years ago. Now she would try and have you believe she never lived there. She lies! She hates her neighbors daughter one day and claims that she is the love of her life the next. She is just plain scary! I sure wouldnt want to have to sleep in the same building with her. Beware!
sows-ear

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Hear they are after her wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got that statement right. That is who she is. Why is she going on all that hullablu about what person named Charlotte is everyone calling Trouble Makin Charlotte. She knows who it is! It is her. No other person who has that name is meddlin in everybody else's business. She wonders how everyone knows about her watching her neighbors window 24-7, Hell, she posted it on Topix! Posted it for the whole world to see. She was real proud of what she was doing. She is doing what she did when she lived at Nicholas Square in Carlisle a few years ago. Now she would try and have you believe she never lived there. She lies! She hates her neighbors daughter one day and claims that she is the love of her life the next. She is just plain scary! I sure wouldnt want to have to sleep in the same building with her. Beware!
You got that right. A trail leads to her door. Where did she come from anyway?
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

who is cp? initials will not help us here. so name a name or shut teh hell up once and for all!
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

and who would that be? dont believe me there are at least 5 people with that first name that lives in our area. google it look it up on anywho.com go ahead and see for your self. i have searched this site over and no one that has that as a first name has ever stated where they live now or have lived before. so why do you lie? and exactly was was being done there? who did it and again what did they do? again no one with that as a first named has ever denied they did or didnt live there. so give us some facts, dates times places and oh yea a real name would be most helpful.who lies and what do they lie about? what poof do you have? let us know what you think you know.when did anyone( with that as a first name ) mention hating anyone? i have not read that.show us proof.my dear inbred friend everyone lives in a building of some sort. whether its a house, trailer, apartment. so where does this so called stuff happen? tell us . in the words of my moma shit or get off the pot. in other words tell us or shut the hell up.

poo on u again

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

See updated named thread that the named is named but there will be no names because the named is named.Got it?
ur poo

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

diarrhea again. man this is worse than i thought. seek some will ya? your thoughts are like the diarrhea coming out your mouth. its a lot of shit and nothing else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Carlisle Forum right now

Search the Carlisle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Le Jimbo 146,893
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Mike Duquette 128,925
Subrena Tapp 48 min knows her well 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
J Jones 16 hr EXS 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carlisle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE