First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caregiver

Bellevue, WA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
found a dog. stoney creek rd. has been around the residence for the past couple of days. he has been fed and watered. maybe around a year old, very friendly. beautiful animal please respond with a decription of the animal if you think he could be yours...will post contact info if description matches. thank you
carlisle

Paris, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
caregiver wrote:
found a dog. stoney creek rd. has been around the residence for the past couple of days. he has been fed and watered. maybe around a year old, very friendly. beautiful animal please respond with a decription of the animal if you think he could be yours...will post contact info if description matches. thank you
Is it a small black long haired dog we lost a full blooded long hair chihuahua
caregiver

Paris, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
carlisle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a small black long haired dog we lost a full blooded long hair chihuahua
no im so sorry it is not. wishing you much luck on finding your lost pet.

the dog we have found is still with us...he is an amazing dog, my kids love him already, we are sure his family must be missing him very much. He is great with all of us but doesn"t seem to like other dogs, he doesn't seem to mind the cats out there with him-he shares his food with them (my cats think they are dogs).

would love to get him back to his family, if anyone knows anyone that has lost their dog plz let them know about this post. Thank you
childrenmissingt heirdog

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
is it a black lab?
Paula

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2012
I had tow Siberian huskies that are lost. One is gray and white with blue eyes and one is black and white with blue eyes.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Something fishy about this dog story. Too vague about appearance of the animal. Snap shots put up in public places, facebook, newspaper, Hummmmm.
caregiver

Paris, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2012
childrenmissingtheirdog wrote:
is it a black lab?
No he is not a black lab...sorry
caregiver

Paris, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2012
Paula wrote:
I had tow Siberian huskies that are lost. One is gray and white with blue eyes and one is black and white with blue eyes.
he is not a siberian huskie...
caregiver

Paris, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2012
com-post wrote:
Something fishy about this dog story. Too vague about appearance of the animal. Snap shots put up in public places, facebook, newspaper, Hummmmm.
Dear Com-post,

What is "fishy" about this dog just showing up? He has been dropped in the area or possibly jumped or fell from the back of someone's truck, maybe he ran away and this is where he ended up...I don't know how he got here but he did.

The discription of the physical appearence of this animal is vaque and the way I feel about that is...if you lost your dog then you would know what he looks like. Post it and if your description matches then I will post my contact info.

And when the add is posted in the local paper it will be vague as well to his description. We just want to make sure that he is taken care of and if he was dropped then I guess no one is looking for him huh?

Sincerely,
caregiver

P.S. we did check with many residents on Stoney Creek and they have not seen this animal before or know of anyone out there that he could have belonged to.
tim

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
doesn't happen to be a male boston terrier does it? Lost one earlier this year....
caregiver

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 25, 2012
tim wrote:
doesn't happen to be a male boston terrier does it? Lost one earlier this year....
no tim sorry...
Heartbroken

Ottawa, KS

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Even though the chances are slim that its him, Our dog was stolen. I can't help but hope that maybe the dog you've found is white with black spots, a male boxer/pitt mix?
caregiver

Bellevue, WA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Heartbroken wrote:
Even though the chances are slim that its him, Our dog was stolen. I can't help but hope that maybe the dog you've found is white with black spots, a male boxer/pitt mix?
no im sorry heartbroken he does not seem to be a boxer/pitt mix. and the description does not match him. i am so sorry someone stole your dog, very sad.
deisel

Germantown, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2012
is he a small brown dog looks like a winner and chihuahua he has been missing since april
Maxine

Pataskala, OH

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Searching for male mix breed missing right front leg, tail bobed, castrated, left eye gone, right ear gone...........answers to name 'Lucky'
deisel

Germantown, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2012
weiner
caregiver

Bellevue, WA

#17 Nov 3, 2012
not a weiner dog. and maxine, REALLY! this dog has all his parts.
Diesel

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2012
caregiver wrote:
not a weiner dog. and maxine, REALLY! this dog has all his parts.
. He looks more like a chiauaua than a Weiner dog and has a white spot under his neck I am praying that this is him
know maybe

Germantown, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2012
IF it is a beagle, not mine BUT know whose it is! iF that is it I will tell you the name of the dog an downer. It does roam a good bit.
caregiver

Bellevue, WA

#20 Nov 3, 2012
Diesel wrote:
<quoted text>. He looks more like a chiauaua than a Weiner dog and has a white spot under his neck I am praying that this is him
im so sorry he is much bigger than either types of those dogs. so sorry hope u find ur dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min yabadabado 136,257
nchs 15 hr Senior 11
the phone call 17 hr Gone girl 32
Krista Mon Curious 1
wondering Mon Line 2 C 3
News Fire set in locked Alzheimer's unit at nursing ... (Feb '14) Sun Finally 8
Old friend Sun Mee 1
More from around the web

Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]