letter to the editor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh my

Lebanon, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Tip, what were you smoking? You still smoking that wacky weed?
just me

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I thought they're were more girls then just 25 on nicholas high cheer team
Fan

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I think Tips letter was great! The truth hurts some people. We should be proud of the Nicholas County Cheerleaders. They work hard and are at the games to cheer on the teams. Great job girls!!!!!!
True fans are proud of you!!!!!!!!!
oh my

Lebanon, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Fan wrote:
I think Tips letter was great! The truth hurts some people. We should be proud of the Nicholas County Cheerleaders. They work hard and are at the games to cheer on the teams. Great job girls!!!!!!
True fans are proud of you!!!!!!!!!
Hey man , I never said Tips letter wasn't good . I'm proud that proud father stepped up !!
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man , I never said Tips letter wasn't good . I'm proud that proud father stepped up !!
Lot of hull-la for nothing. Amounts to nothing never has never will. They are students and the tax money should not go for people jumping and twirling around. It's all about learning.
Carson

Thornville, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2013
No! No Tell it true!
Pie are square! Cake are round!
Fan

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 28, 2013
So Sows-ear, does that include basketball, football, and all sports that amounts to nothing, never has, never will.
Cheerleader Fan

Paris, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I am so proud of all our students. The ones in sports and the ones who are not. Each student deserves to be respected. I think our school officials set the tone how each student will be treated. When Nichols County had our Girls basketball team 20 years ago come back and honor them because they won the STATE Girls Basketball Tournment, I was very proud to see the young women back at Nicholas County. When they had the pep rally at the High School. They announced the 1993 basketball team and cheerleaders which they should it was in their honor. They also announced the 2012-2013 Girls and Boys Basketball teams, but forgot the cheerleaders who were going to STATE to represent NICHOLAS COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. I am so sorry for this it broke my heart to hear that the school thought they were second class. We know who put NICHOLAS COUNTY, Carlisle, Kentucky name in the public this year. You girls did!!!!!
GREAT JOB!!!!!
Fan

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Well said "Cheerleader Fan"!!!!!!

We are proud!!!!!!
good

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Cheerleader Fan wrote:
I am so proud of all our students. The ones in sports and the ones who are not. Each student deserves to be respected. I think our school officials set the tone how each student will be treated. When Nichols County had our Girls basketball team 20 years ago come back and honor them because they won the STATE Girls Basketball Tournment, I was very proud to see the young women back at Nicholas County. When they had the pep rally at the High School. They announced the 1993 basketball team and cheerleaders which they should it was in their honor. They also announced the 2012-2013 Girls and Boys Basketball teams, but forgot the cheerleaders who were going to STATE to represent NICHOLAS COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. I am so sorry for this it broke my heart to hear that the school thought they were second class. We know who put NICHOLAS COUNTY, Carlisle, Kentucky name in the public this year. You girls did!!!!!
GREAT JOB!!!!!
Good job Melissa!!!
Cheerleader Fan

Paris, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Thank you, but this isn't Melissa!!!
Melissa

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Melissa!!!
Very well said but not by me.
really

Lebanon, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said but not by me.
Everyone knows this is Melissa or Sandy. Don't lie , we know!!! Stop and let the girl's enjoy !!!! A select parents are taking it away from them. Next time call ESPN Sports Channel !!!!! Tip ,clean your doorstep before you judge others!!!!
My Lands

Lebanon, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows this is Melissa or Sandy. Don't lie , we know!!! Stop and let the girl's enjoy !!!! A select parents are taking it away from them. Next time call ESPN Sports Channel !!!!! Tip ,clean your doorstep before you judge others!!!!
So what if it is a mother or grandmother! They have every right to be proud and also have a right to be upset that the girls were not represented by school officials and teachers.
Don't be so nit picking!
really

Lebanon, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
My Lands wrote:
<quoted text>So what if it is a mother or grandmother! They have every right to be proud and also have a right to be upset that the girls were not represented by school officials and teachers.
Don't be so nit picking!
Who cares if anyone at the school came , we parents showed up , let
the rest of us enjoy .
sows-ear

Paris, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Fan wrote:
So Sows-ear, does that include basketball, football, and all sports that amounts to nothing, never has, never will.
Indeed! I have been involved in such because of obligation. I have never seen any good come of it. What is the significance of it? All that time wasted on trips, meals, special clothes, time coming in at midnight or later. Uniforms to take care of and donating to any and all types of jumping and running events. Buying and selling this and that, sitting in the rain, snow and hot blistering sun. Watching kids break bones, sprained limbs and head injuries, scrapes and cuts, screaming, yelling and disappointment. School and sports should be separate not the burden of the schools. This person has experienced it all, from preschool all through high school. Track, football, basketball, baseball, cheer leading and band. Ah yes and can I add, those ah inspired parents who think their special athlete will be a super star. Ha, what a joke. Isn't it the truth?
sows-ear

Paris, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Cheerleader Fan wrote:
GREAT JOB!!!!!
Stop it, lol, Harrison County didn't believe the basketball girls should have won. Not everyone enjoys your bliss(jealousy?) We all know why this little party was such an event. Kim Denkins did it all. She does have a pretty good job. End of story.
My Lands

Lebanon, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if anyone at the school came , we parents showed up , let
the rest of us enjoy .
Ok, sorry & think I now understand what you're saying!
fan

Athens, OH

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Let's just let the kids have fun and enjoy their time in school. Let them be happy about winning because before long they're out in the real world which is hard these days. Be proud of being in all sports. They work hard and do put alot of time in these, parents and all. The school personnel should be proud of our young kids. If it weren't for our kids where would the school system be???
Jealous Adults

Tucker, GA

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Wow! Sure are some jealous adults in this county! Those girls deserved that Championship! They were amazing! & BTW Tip, your letter to the editor was great! Sometimes the truth hurts & all you did was tell the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 149,000
Blackberry Festival Queen 2 hr JIM 1
Bryan Ockerman 8 hr HhhbKy 15
some Punishment for Cyber stalking/harassment (Feb '10) 15 hr Moshe 19
Lake Carnico is filthy with duck poop and other... (Jul '09) 16 hr Congress is a RICO 53
Crystal Dailey Wed citizen 12
Georgiass Wed HhhbKy 1

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages