truthhurts wrote:
Why happened?
Yes he had massive heart attack and died
becker

Corbin, KY

#3 May 11, 2011
crs wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he had massive heart attack and died
Rip Jerry. You were one heck of a guy. We will miss you.
brittani

Macon, GA

#4 May 11, 2011
What did he do the name sounds so familiar but I can't put a face to the name?
Barb

Jackson, KY

#5 May 11, 2011
He drove a school bus, worked for the city of carlisle driving a truck, cut wood for sale, pressure washed houses and decks, you name it he was a hard working man. Very much respected by everyone who knew him. Came from a great family. will forever be missed.
Bus Driver

Zoe, KY

#6 May 11, 2011
Barb wrote:
He drove a school bus, worked for the city of carlisle driving a truck, cut wood for sale, pressure washed houses and decks, you name it he was a hard working man. Very much respected by everyone who knew him. Came from a great family. will forever be missed.
You said that right. He was a very hard working man, Worked harder than any body I know.
YOU WILL BE MISSED JERRY!!
Bus Driver

Zoe, KY

#7 May 11, 2011
In the end all that matters is we are right with God, without that, death is meaningless. I for one want to spend eternity with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Bob

Richmond, KY

#8 May 11, 2011
Amen. I know we will see Jerry in heaven. I will miss him
bev

Paris, KY

#9 May 11, 2011
jerry edwards was the rea dea. a fine man and will be missed in this community. my prayers are will his family and children. i know this man is in heaven.
brittani

Gordon, GA

#10 May 11, 2011
It was who thought it was! Prayers are with his family and the community!
ron

United States

#11 May 11, 2011
i was told at work tonight. First thing i thought about was calling my son but it was to late. He rode bus 204 with Jerry.JERRY I KNOW YOU WILL BE MISSED BY EVERYONE THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD CONTACT WITH. RIP JERRY.
A friend

Mishawaka, IN

#12 May 11, 2011
RIP Jerry
Yup

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 12, 2011
cats meow wrote:
all hail mayor Ronnie Clark!! down with that screwer of all our women Kevin booth!!!!
You have got to be the rudest person. This isn't about officials, it's about someone who lost their life. People are mourning and it's jerks like you that should keep your mouth shut. RIP Jerry
thetruth

United States

#15 May 12, 2011
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be the rudest person. This isn't about officials, it's about someone who lost their life. People are mourning and it's jerks like you that should keep your mouth shut. RIP Jerry
I agree completely. If your going to act like that go some where else. Someone special to the community has lost there life. He will leave a lasting impact on everyone who was ever around him. You will be missed Jerry! You were really a gift from god!
alright

Richmond, KY

#16 May 12, 2011
Jerry was one hell of a guy and he will be truly missed in the community !!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. big man u will be missed !!!!!!!!!
hummm
#17 May 13, 2011
it wasnt just a few months ago jerry along with julie was slammed on here, now that this horrible situation has happened hes all of a sudden the best thing walking. y didnt u tell him that while he was alive?
a friend

United States

#18 May 14, 2011
does anyone know of any arrangements yet?
olay

Richmond, KY

#19 May 14, 2011
a friend wrote:
does anyone know of any arrangements yet?
I heard the funeral will be Tuesday. I'm not sure which funeral home.
Sadie

Frankfort, KY

#20 May 14, 2011
I heard it will be at the high school.
Why are You Doing This

Little Valley, NY

#21 May 15, 2011
cats meow wrote:
all hail mayor Ronnie Clark!! down with that screwer of all our women Kevin booth!!!!
Why Are you doing this? You are off the topic? We all know who you are. You have harrassed the dead and their families before. No human being with half a brain would behave the way you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min CriminalsForever 149,685
Ignorant men !! 11 hr HhhbKy 9
Eric and amy 23 hr Lars 4
Brad lenox Sun dave 16
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Sun Court 7
Why did Garrett's close? Sat Angel 10
Hot men (Aug '15) Jul 23 Paris princess 11

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages