First Prev
of 2
Next Last
opinionated

United States

#21 Oct 11, 2012
Pot is a non-addictive weed. It also relaxes people making the world a safer place. People who smoke weed just want to watch tv and munch out, not kill or steal. Pillheads n alcoholics do that kimd of crap. It should be legalized and alcohol banned. It would be an excellent opportunity for an alternative crop for farmers also. I say legalize it. Just my opinion.
pot SmOkEr

Olive Hill, KY

#22 Dec 14, 2012
pot is not bad for you the pills is whats bad for you but people worry more about getting pot off the streets because they are all on pills
ooookkkk

Germantown, KY

#23 Dec 14, 2012
pot SmOkEr wrote:
pot is not bad for you the pills is whats bad for you but people worry more about getting pot off the streets because they are all on pills
I wonder what land of Ox you live in? Weed is as bad for you as tobacco, most likely worse. The pot of today is 1000 times stronger than the pot of 30 years ago. How many are dying of lung cancer from tobacco? You think that pot smoke is any different? There are some good uses of pot BUT those are over ridden by the bad properties of pot. Do you really want people smoking pot driving on the strets? I know one man who has smoked more pot since the 70s than the war on drugs has eradicated in Nicholas County over the years. He was a bright man with a free ride to college, now he is a lazy babbling idiot. His health is worse than that of a 2 pack a day tobacco user in their 70s and this man is in his mid 50s!
So go ahead and live in your land of Oz where pot does not harm you but know that the only one you are fooling is the biggest fool of them all, YOU!
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#24 Dec 15, 2012
Ox-Oz, tobacco is a drug, weed is a drug, both are toxic to your body. Nobody wants to be around a smoker because that smoke gets in your clothes, hair and lungs. It stinks and is dirty. It is a crutch that keeps you in the habit. Lay them down and walk away from them, your life will be so much more worthwhile.
nancy

Santa Barbara, CA

#25 Dec 16, 2012
as far as im concerned alcohol is worse than pot by a long shot. pot grows natural in the ground, alcohol is man-made. how many auto deaths do you know? how many alcohol related auto deaths? i dont drink or smoke but would rather they smoked pot....
Agnosticated

Lebanon, KY

#26 Dec 26, 2012
Ooookkk I hate to tell you but people are already driving on the streets high on pot. Do you think that if it's legalized everyone will wake up tomorrow and say, "wow, now I can finally start smoking because now it's legal!" Of course not, those that already smoke will keep smoking and those that don't, guess what, they still won't! So legalizing will do nothing more than keep nonviolent people out of jail for growing and smoking a plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Queen 164,852
Whitney is no fair queen 2 hr Just wondering 2
Univance- Winchester (Dec '13) 4 hr Mmmmmmmhgg 5
Balloon Guy at the Fair 4 hr Nick 1
easy walker fish dock 4 hr Ewp staff 8
Who does Dana Mccarty mess with now? Tue white boy 9
has anyone heard about Melissa and Megan Bussell (Apr '16) Tue just to let u kno 4

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages