Nicholas County Sheriff Indicted

Posted in the Carlisle Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wtf

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Is it true that dick Garret got indicted by the Grand Jury today?
Pfft

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Wtf wrote:
I'm pretty sure this would have been on the news. So if I had to speculate, I would say that it is false.
CRAZY TALK

Rogers, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Yep. That's what it is. Just more crazy talk.
NO TRUTH IN IT

Rogers, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Wtf wrote:
Nope, It ain't the truth. No truth in it. Just more lies and most of us know who is behind it , don't we?
for sure

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2010
It is the truth!!! The order will be signed by a special judge and the sheriff will go to jail just like anyone else.
Price is right

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Bobby Price is being sworn in later this week! We need Price and his new leadership!!! Come on down Bobby your the next Sheriff!!!!
Pfft

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Price is right wrote:
Bobby Price is being sworn in later this week! We need Price and his new leadership!!! Come on down Bobby your the next Sheriff!!!!
My dog is as likely to fill the position as Bobby Price is. So come on down Rover you are the new sheriff.
Bidwell says

Pataskala, OH

#8 Oct 19, 2010
Yep! I'm now from West Union, WV but I am the same 'ol Bidwell..........which way is up??????
courious

Georgetown, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2010
don't bring price in lets bring back joe herrington
wow

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Its true sheriff was indited. ABUSE OF PUBLIC TRUST over 10.000 and abuse of drug fortfiture money over 300.00
Dick shame

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
finally something is being done about these crooked officials. wonder who is next? stay tuned folks!
Suzy

Jackson, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2010
It is only the beginning..theres a whole lot of sweating going on right now. He has been charged and that is a fact.
Oh No Please

Rogers, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2010
courious wrote:
don't bring price in lets bring back joe herrington
Oh, No, not Price or Herrington. Big Watt Man would be better than both of them put together. Really, Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. Dick will prove his innocense. Dick made one wise move when he hired a deputy from out of this county. The last two were royal back stabbers. I can't imagine anyone ever hiring either of them for anything.I wouldn't let either one of them clean out my septic tank.
don

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
Told you all there was a new man fighting the drug crime and he means business cant bust them with drugs then bust them another way Sherry Uptegraft your next
Sheriff innocent

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2010
This is old news. The money spent was reported way back in 2009. The commonwealth attorney is playing politics with the election in a few weeks, thats why the indictment now. The sheriff will be found innocent because this is really just an accounting issue, not theft. My guess is that all of the money was spent on the sheriff's department equipment or personell.
I think not

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2010
Sheriff innocent wrote:
This is old news. The money spent was reported way back in 2009. The commonwealth attorney is playing politics with the election in a few weeks, thats why the indictment now. The sheriff will be found innocent because this is really just an accounting issue, not theft. My guess is that all of the money was spent on the sheriff's department equipment or personell.
Sorry but you're wrong. Sadly this is a "lack of accounting" issue. If all could be accounted for, there would be no issue.
finally

Stanton, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
This is bad enough on the sheriff,go to hazard and check records on the deputy!!!..See what you find out there!!!!! VERY INTERESTING!!!
ABC

United States

#20 Oct 20, 2010
Sheriff innocent wrote:
You have got to be kidding!! It's obvious that you are one of the fools that just disregarded the audit and voted for him in the spring. The guy STOLE the money period. Get your head out of your butt and read the writing on the wall, he did it.
Up hers

Georgetown, KY

#21 Oct 20, 2010
don wrote:
Told you all there was a new man fighting the drug crime and he means business cant bust them with drugs then bust them another way Sherry Uptegraft your next
Uptegraft is NEXT!!! i love it! woohoo it is about damn time !
voter

Pikeville, KY

#22 Oct 21, 2010
maybe all city office need to be looked in too.I wonder how many thing would be wrong in all of them.I beat there is thing bad in all of them,not saying anyone is guilty but things are not always what they seem.If you want to check out our new deputy sheriff,maybe we need to check out the mayor office what about the police dept and surely we have alot of offices in the court house.Do I make my point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Mickey402 142,475
So 2 hr not quite junior 2
peterman 3 hr wonder 1
Jessica Marcum (Mar '13) 10 hr haha234 5
Dumb Women in this town 21 hr Gone girl 26
Drowning @ Carnico 23 hr Paula 4
is there a small shark or some kind of dangerou... (Jun '09) Sun Debra 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages