Big blonde watcher
love

Lebanon, KY

#51 Jul 2, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
<quoted text>idk! I knew in my heart he was good! The song The First Time by Roberta Flack sums it up! He is a good man, now he is married, has a wonderful wife, I would not think of jeopardizing that! I just know I will go On loving him for as long as I live.
. Wish I knew names because I love this story,
Wanna know what love is

Winchester, KY

#52 Jul 2, 2012
You know I wish it would rain down cause there is a Hold on My Heart!
love

Lebanon, KY

#53 Jul 3, 2012
Have you told him how much you care about him?
Wanna know what love is

Winchester, KY

#54 Jul 3, 2012
love wrote:
Never to his face! Its way too late! he wouldnt care anyways! He will never feel the same as I do!
Nancy

Richmond, KY

#55 Jul 3, 2012
I also see that the Big Blonde is now pursuing our esteemed Sheriff! How long before they get caught
Wanna know what love is

Winchester, KY

#57 Jul 3, 2012
<quoted text>Never to his face! Its way too late! he wouldnt care anyways! He will never feel the same as I do!
It doesn't matter anyways, we are both happily married to spouses we love.
Take a look at me now

Winchester, KY

#59 Jul 16, 2012
love wrote:
yes, it didn't matter, he said he could never let things go to far, I wish for once in my life he would have just lost control with me. My heart aches for him, everyday.
love

Richmond, KY

#61 Jul 17, 2012
Take a look at me now wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it didn't matter, he said he could never let things go to far, I wish for once in my life he would have just lost control with me. My heart aches for him, everyday.
Did you ever tell him how much you loved him?
Take a look at me now

Carlisle, KY

#62 Jul 17, 2012
love wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever tell him how much you loved him?
if I thought he wouldn't laugh at me I would if I got the chance.
Take a look at me now

Carlisle, KY

#63 Jul 17, 2012
<quoted text> if I thought he wouldn't laugh at me I would if I got the chance.
I am sure he has forgotten all about me by now!
Take a look at me now

Winchester, KY

#64 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text> I am sure he has forgotten all about me by now!
I just wish the song HELLO by Lionel Ritchie would stop playing in my head ! I have got to do something, get out of this town, move.
Friend

Winchester, KY

#66 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text> I just wish the song HELLO by Lionel Ritchie would stop playing in my head ! I have got to do something, get out of this town, move.
oh stop whining, he has to many other women and men to have time to think about you. Just face the facts, you were nothing to him but easy, he will Never love you!
Take a look at me now

Winchester, KY

#67 Jul 19, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> oh stop whining, he has to many other women and men to have time to think about you. Just face the facts, you were nothing to him but easy, he will Never love you!
you are right, I should have known years ago when I thought I was enough for him, waiting on his phone call only to see him with another on several different occasions, with several different ones. I was so blind, and stupid! I have done him wrong to, if I could change things I would.
Friend

Winchester, KY

#68 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text> you are right, I should have known years ago when I thought I was enough for him, waiting on his phone call only to see him with another on several different occasions, with several different ones. I was so blind, and stupid! I have done him wrong to, if I could change things I would.
yes you have done him wrong, but wasn't it him the one who told you he would never care about you or have compassion for you! Move on, get over him, he has forgotten you!
Wanna know what love is

Winchester, KY

#69 Aug 2, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> yes you have done him wrong, but wasn't it him the one who told you he would never care about you or have compassion for you! Move on, get over him, he has forgotten you!
I have moved on!
love

United States

#70 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>I have moved on!
I think I know now who this is now.
Friend

Winchester, KY

#71 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text> I have moved on!
bet you will be glad when your divorce is final! Your new home is almost ready!
Wanna know what love is

Winchester, KY

#73 Aug 4, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> bet you will be glad when your divorce is final! Your new home is almost ready!
I am so ready
take a look at me now

Winchester, KY

#74 Aug 5, 2012
<quoted text> I am so ready
I have moved on and can't wait to start my new life. I never thought things would get easier and better, so much better now that I am able to move on
Friend

Winchester, KY

#75 Aug 5, 2012
I am glad you finally realized that he never has and never will love you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Word 169,009
Felons living in Nicholas square appartments 1 hr Felon 2
Who's with chastity sexton now 1 hr Hunk 2
Hospital in Carlisle 5 hr Johnson 3
Tracks Resturant Oct 18 laugh 4
Why don't theybdrug test nurses? Oct 15 smh 3
Who does Dana Mccarty mess with now? Oct 13 Timmy 23

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages