Tina

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Has anyone heard from him or know were he is? I went to school with him and was just wandering about him.
who

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Tina wrote:
Has anyone heard from him or know were he is? I went to school with him and was just wandering about him.
Try reading the Lexington Herald Leader sometime. He is the doing very well as the head Basketball coach at Henry Clay High School.
Tina

Fairfield, CA

#3 Dec 29, 2011
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the Lexington Herald Leader sometime. He is the doing very well as the head Basketball coach at Henry Clay High School.
Good, im glad he is doing well, I always new he would end up with a career in sports or that area,he always loved it in school. Daniel if u ever c this just wanted to say hi.
Licking River Woman

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2012
Daniel is married with three boys. Head coach at Henry Clay High School. He is doing very well for himself just seen him on Christmas Day.
kantucky

Commerce, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2012
they need to hire him as nicholas county's coach....
Hed be dumb

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2012
If Daniel Brown came back to coach at Nicholas County he'd be an idot. Never gonna please a coach here...plus we do not have the man power to be competetive year after year! Small school some years there just isn't gonna be the talent.
Big Mistake

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Hed be dumb wrote:
If Daniel Brown came back to coach at Nicholas County he'd be an idot. Never gonna please a coach here...plus we do not have the man power to be competetive year after year! Small school some years there just isn't gonna be the talent.
Yes he would!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Spears 49 min David 1
Diseased Dominos 49 min Amy Smith 17
looking at cooper (Oct '15) 52 min lorilikesu 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,832
4b 1 hr easy 3
Squirters Tue the new one 9
Divorce lawyer Jan 15 life 4

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages