Drug Bust today !
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gonna get u

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2011
Drug Bust Davie Watkins wrote:
Ha Ha , Drug Bust finally at davie house . Hope they get them all .
A'MEN!!!!!!!
wondering

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Where does Davie live was this in town or county what did they get off him
hmmmm

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2011
He didnt go to jail, so what happened to him?
Lets see

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Well Fleming county busted him but as usual given were he lives and who he knows he was tipped off and he run
whatever

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2011
Lets see wrote:
Well Fleming county busted him but as usual given were he lives and who he knows he was tipped off and he run
That shit is so not true! He didn't have any idea
hmmmm

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2011
Well he isnt in Mason or Bourbon Co. jails. Nor has he been in the last 24 hrs or so.
Gonna get u

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That shit is so not true! He didn't have any idea
How you know he didn't have any idea. I'm sure he will show up sooner or later.
Ciphed

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Oh yeah theyll find em its federal
the big dog

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2011
I'll catch him and pookie along with butch McCarty
curious

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2011
the big dog wrote:
I'll catch him and pookie along with butch McCarty
who the f@@@ is this and what are you after Butch McCarty for
u lost

Ewing, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2011
guess who just got outta jail again? yeah matt ring again, he is such a ratt i sure hope davie knows who ratted him out. yeah matt u know what i mean!!!!!!
just a thought

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2011
well I dont know if anybody has heard this but there has been alot of ratting, and there are people in the county that are extremely close or think they are "to detectives". All I have to say about this is when you think you are close to detectives just think they are looking for one thing and thats info; so people that talk to dectectives should really know that they are really looking at you and asking "why do you know so much." It is quite comical if you think about; when they start investigating you. So matt ring doesn't even know DAVIE WHOEVER, and has been locked up and becuase he's locked up that means he's not a rat, because people that rat dont go to jail. this is really entertaining actually because I recently heard to check this website out and the measures people go to take attention off theirselves is really funny. When ultimately to me and i'm no detective but if you have to frame people or falsely accuse people for hurable allegations you are the one that needs to be looked into, probably by the "detectives" that you so call have that you continue to give information. food for thought??????
u lost

Ewing, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2011
yeah matt knows he is a ratt he is outta jail again for the 5th time never stays long hmmmmm just think about that for a minute oh yeah and by the way learn how to spell.
mbabi

Gettysburg, PA

#16 Jun 11, 2011
hey guys thats not cool one of them was my sons father that shit is serious when people are just trying to servive
survivor

Irvine, KY

#17 Jun 11, 2011
mbabi wrote:
hey guys thats not cool one of them was my sons father that shit is serious when people are just trying to servive
we are all trying to survive, but a lot of us trying to make a decent living are tired of seeing scum along side the streets.
jailtracker

United States

#18 Jun 16, 2011
looks like carlisle got thinned out a little today
Curiuos

United States

#19 Jun 16, 2011
jailtracker wrote:
looks like carlisle got thinned out a little today
yea heard the made roundup! Sounds like the legend came through with his promise after all:))
yes

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2011
didn't even get anybody that mattered!!!
nope

Glenview Nas, IL

#21 Jun 16, 2011
I wonder y they didn't get the ppl funding these trips. I went to town tonight and seen a few they missed. Tbone and his crew walking around like they r untouchable. But on the other hand it was a start. Something is better than nothin.
Drug Informant

Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 16, 2011
We got pictures of the so called Big People and got one person ready to turn one of them in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min reading 149,674
Ignorant men !! 6 hr HhhbKy 9
Eric and amy 18 hr Lars 4
Brad lenox Sun dave 16
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Sun Court 7
Why did Garrett's close? Sat Angel 10
Hot men (Aug '15) Jul 23 Paris princess 11

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages