Omg

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
How many deadbeat dads are around here?
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Why?
whatever

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
same as everywhere else. maybe if the hoes would close their legs or least use protection they wouldnt be popping out the kids. or using them as pawns and cause drama and bullshit. then maybe the dads would have a fighting chance to be there without drama!
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
whatever wrote:
same as everywhere else. maybe if the hoes would close their legs or least use protection they wouldnt be popping out the kids. or using them as pawns and cause drama and bullshit. then maybe the dads would have a fighting chance to be there without drama!
It takes 2 to make a child. There are 2 wrongs here. Men are soooo meek and mild and so vulnerable to problems in life. Maybe if they used protection it would help things. You need to tell them this so everyone wouldn't feel so used and trapped. MEN!!!:( What is a hoe? Something people would call your mother, sister, aunt, daughter? Surely some relative has found themselves in this position. Did you call them names; the problem will not go away by name calling?
corn-pohn

Thornville, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2012
RID-X will solve all!
whatever

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
first off I am a woman. And some of these girls popping out 5 different mens kids... yea that is defined a HOE. Girls want these guys to be there for the kids etc, and why is it they want to cause drama. it is no wonder the men give up trying. No man should have to deal with DRAMA and bullshit to see his kid. Sadly even courts can't help anymore. they just make the guys pay support, which is good but I feel sorry for the guys who really want to see there kids and bitches dont let them but want that money.

so yes in agreement it takes 2. these 2 people need to grow the fuck up and get over their dramas and look out for thier kids. sadly some dont understand this concept.
Omg

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Dec 23, 2012
I could name one right now but im not cause he's got his mommy saving his sorry a$$ as always she wants run the mother in the mudd cause she wants the child for herself, that's sad cause the child is really missing the mother but father doesn't care less.
All I can say is back bi$ch let the mother be mother not u! Ur first time around sucks as a parent!
whatever

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Parenthood is what you make it. Single parent, step-parent... don't matter.
Anonymous

Ruston, LA

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Omg wrote:
How many deadbeat dads are around here?
look it p on google but hey dead beat moms are out there too ya know.
com-post

Thornville, OH

#10 Dec 24, 2012
A hard dick ain't got no sense
Im telling you

Clay City, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
You have got dead beat moms and dead beat dads. Its not the kids fault. If you bring a child into this world, you should at least put forth the effort to take care of that child. Im a single father. I know all about dead beat moms. Taking pills, smoking pot and shooting coke, drinking, ect. Thats why Im raising my daughter so that she can have a better life and doesnt have to go through all the negitive life influences that she would have received if she was with her mother!!!! So dont just say dead beat dads, it goes both ways!
well

Morehead, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Everyone in Carlisle is a dead beat
com-post

Thornville, OH

#13 Dec 25, 2012
No they are not! As Mayor Uriah Heap will bring a factory to town employing 500 people making widgets!
He is a garbage writer

United States

#14 Dec 25, 2012
com-post wrote:
No they are not! As Mayor Uriah Heap will bring a factory to town employing 500 people making widgets!
Well, well. The nasty old Pataskala sheep molester has completely run out of idenities to use and is now using the idenity of others! Is he really foolish enough to think that anyone would be ignorant enough to believe that "Compost" would take the time to write such garbage and post it on Topix? The Pataskala Idiot is low down and dirty.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 25, 2012
whatever wrote:
first off I am a woman. And some of these girls popping out 5 different mens kids... yea that is defined a HOE. Girls want these guys to be there for the kids etc, and why is it they want to cause drama. it is no wonder the men give up trying. No man should have to deal with DRAMA and bullshit to see his kid. Sadly even courts can't help anymore. they just make the guys pay support, which is good but I feel sorry for the guys who really want to see there kids and bitches dont let them but want that money.
so yes in agreement it takes 2. these 2 people need to grow the fuck up and get over their dramas and look out for thier kids. sadly some dont understand this concept.
Poor men so beaten up by women, men are not to blame; they keep messing with the wrong woman, it is their instinct? Let's see: you date a woman and you know she has children by other men, ding dong, there should be a warning sign immediately. But oh no she is an easy hit, so who cares, it was good at the time. These men--? they just want to see the kids, not raise them 24-7. Some life for a child, they are the ones who see the worst side of it all not some poor crying man, who has no clue. Bet their life did not end with another sad child of their loins, they are out every night ripping the roads looking for more. True or not? Hoe is not the word for a woman who has children. She is a person. The dead beat dad name is not nasty enough it doesn't say how they used women to get their way.
com-post

Thornville, OH

#16 Dec 25, 2012
It's all right. You probably can't make widgets anyway. Have to be able to write your name without breaking your crayon!
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#17 Dec 25, 2012
com-post wrote:
It's all right. You probably can't make widgets anyway. Have to be able to write your name without breaking your crayon!
widgets or idgets?
lol

Lebanon, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
Really?????????? Some of you people on here are really stupid.
Special agent

United States

#20 Dec 25, 2012
I am I am rere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr eebie 170,048
Dogs 7 hr orrin 2
shell Wed malones 1
Does anyone else do this? Nov 20 Ben Dover 3
Guy on guy Nov 20 Ben Dover 1
Two lost dogs Nov 14 fishin 2
city of carlisle Nov 9 Johnson 8

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages