First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Agree

Mount Morris, MI

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Is a sorry piece of shit still using the needle and still not taking care of his own daughter
FRANKIE

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2010
SHE IS NOT HIS REAL DAUGHTER.
okkkk

Jackson, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Agree wrote:
Is a sorry piece of shit still using the needle and still not taking care of his own daughter
how many kids does he have ? who is he with now ?
Leatha

Jackson, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
He is with Tera Tonelly. They make a good couple so leave them alone. TT is a good person and she works hard, which some of you wouldnt know anything about.
FRIEND

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Wrong jamie mcfarland this jamie was with a girl named brandi franky t hatfield sister he is with amber jackson now he is thirty five and bald headed and is a needle junkie that has a 13 year old daughter that he has never had nothing to do with and amber has custody of two amazing children and she thinks he is going to clean up and help take care of those two kids when he has never took care of his own kid and will never give up the drugs he has done them the whole 5 years i have known him and i know for a fact he is still using drugs he does not work hell the poor guy is thirty five years old and almost foot have a pair of shoes to call his own amber is a very good person but she is barking up the wrong tree with this guy he is just there for wat he can get then he will be gone when he has got out of her all he can get that came strait out of the punks mouth she could do better than that worthless pile of shit i just hope she sees it before he has took every thing she has
Nasty

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Dec 10, 2010
I agree he is as worthless as any other pill headed needle junkie he is not going to quit for no one and amber does not need to let a guy like that around them kids i know thats not a guy i would want my kids around some one who uses the needle and wat she sees in him i wouldn know. hell the man is as old as her father and looks like uncle fester off the adams family he is just a nasty individual
Leatha

Jackson, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2010
I know Jamie and he is seeing Tera. Paris Kentucky?? Amber apparently does not know about Tera. Yeah Jamie has used drugs, not many that dont. But Tera cares about him and he cares about her.
Not

Mount Morris, MI

#8 Dec 10, 2010
I don't think ya'll are talking about the same person. This jamie is married to brandy hatfield well seperated now he now lives with amber jackson at her moms house cinda tolliver in millersburg on trigg st.
Leatha

Zoe, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2010
YES IT IS THE SAME ONE. BRANDY...FRANKIE T's kinfolk. He is seeing Amber and Tera knows this. But he told her what his reason is for being with Amber and she accepts it.
sick
#10 Dec 12, 2010
well guess brandy likes to share or is she afraid she might need to get a job. sorry brandy maybe he wants someone thats not so sloppy.
Not

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Dec 12, 2010
So which one is he seeing amber or tera
Sure

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Dec 12, 2010
So r these women sharing this ugly needle junkie i hope amber is smart enough to get away from this ugly guy he is no good for her or the kids i hope she gets her live together and gets rid of this worthless old man
Amber Jackson

Detroit, MI

#13 Dec 12, 2010
For the first time in three years my life is finally normal.. So if u don't like it I can't help it.. I went through a lot and Jamie is really good to me and the kids like him.. So far everything that people cook up has been bullshit so go get a job and stay off the computer all day!!! I love how people revolve around bullshit gossip and making people out to be something there not... But I did feel bad for the way I did Damon but there is a lot u don't know not only with the drugs so now that i have found that out.. So fucking what I didn't do nothing he didn't do.. I just pissed a lot of people off because I wasnt gonna hide it!! Lmao suck it!!!
point

Germantown, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2010
Amber Jackson wrote:
For the first time in three years my life is finally normal.. So if u don't like it I can't help it.. I went through a lot and Jamie is really good to me and the kids like him.. So far everything that people cook up has been bullshit so go get a job and stay off the computer all day!!! I love how people revolve around bullshit gossip and making people out to be something there not... But I did feel bad for the way I did Damon but there is a lot u don't know not only with the drugs so now that i have found that out.. So fucking what I didn't do nothing he didn't do.. I just pissed a lot of people off because I wasnt gonna hide it!! Lmao suck it!!!
you sure didnt better yourself at all..Jamie is a needle junkie and he is seeing someone else behind your back and people will be laughing their a** off at you before all is said and done.
Old news

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2010
Amber Jackson wrote:
. If you think your life is normal, then you apparently have a weird sense of normalcy. Jamie will take from anyone!!! It doesn't surprise me at all that he is living with you and your mom. He is unable to hold a job. And I am just thankful that he is not taking from Brandys mother anymore!!!! If you think you have found a treasure, then your standards are below average!!! But give it time....you will get tired of taking care of him and his habit!!!
Old news

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2010
Leatha wrote:
I know Jamie and he is seeing Tera. Paris Kentucky?? Amber apparently does not know about Tera. Yeah Jamie has used drugs, not many that dont. But Tera cares about him and he cares about her.
. I can't imagine two decent women being interested in him !!!!
Agree

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Dec 13, 2010
Amber and her mother will soon find out that he is worthless she says we dont know wat she went through with damon but she knows nothing about jamie just wat lies he has told her she dont really know jamie at all. we know damon loved her and still would take her back in a heartbeat i dont know if its love thats got him stuck on her or he is just stupid but either way she left some one and went to worse she dont see it yet but she will and damon should laugh in her face but we all know he wont he will run rite back if given the chance because jamie is worthless and she will get the ideal sooner or later that he is a sorry piece of shit that dont deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us
friend

Princeton, IN

#19 Dec 13, 2010
I just wish Damon would get his life together and not worry about Amber because if he would do so he probally get her back. They are great together. As far as Amber seeing another drug head it is absurd. I know Amber you are smater than that just take your time and enjoy life alone you dont need that in your life. A good guy will come along. Take a step back and look what you have and see if that is what you want. There is nothing comes easy and nothing good comes form dating drug addicts. I know you and you deserve the best and make sure you dont settle for anything other than that....
Amber Jackson

Detroit, MI

#20 Dec 13, 2010
Jamie is not doing drugs and I put that on everything I love... I wish u all understood but I am happy and so r my kids and that's all that matters.. I dont have to prove anything to anybody.. I'm tired of having to prove stuff.. I want to be left alone and remain happy... But I guess that's alot to ask... People writing stupid shit on here is really helping so I want to think u for adding to this mess.. But of course everyone has to have someone or something to talk about... I'm just the topic at this moment...
Fact

Santa Clara, CA

#21 Dec 13, 2010
I dont know this amber girl at all but sounds like ol jamie has her fooled because when he got his check in he come straight and seen me to buy his drugs i and i will put that on everything i luv i shouldn be telling this on here but in tired of him doing people this way he is no more than a lieing thieve who just uses every one he you dont belive me ill meet up with ya some where and let you hear the voice mails he left me that is amber who ever ya r if ya really want to know the truth he is playing u and using you for wat he can get you dont know him like all us that have known him for awhile do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min CCR 164,591
Steak and Shake 53 min Duhhhh 60
Captain D's 58 min Tiny 13
How Many of You Will Donate To Jacob Payne? 1 hr Josh 3
girl name abby that walks up and down e locust st 2 hr Joe 2
Marlena Mcquinn 5 hr Notrouble 1
Nestle.... 5 hr Sam 15

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance