anonymos

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
there was a wreck today, a guy got rear-ended and got hit hard enough to spin him around & then get T-boned. do you know what the hitter got? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..no ticket for not paying attention to the road, not nothing.
insurance

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
anonymos wrote:
there was a wreck today, a guy got rear-ended and got hit hard enough to spin him around & then get T-boned. do you know what the hitter got? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..no ticket for not paying attention to the road, not nothing.
That's why it's called an accident and why we are supposed to all carry car accident insurance. Most every accident is caused by someone's carelessness but most are accidents. Have not ever heard that one gets a ticket for an non injury accident unless they are under the influence, drugs, no insurance, or for some other reason they shouldn't be on the road. If none of these applied to the driver, then that should answer your question.
nancy

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Seems to me that the hitter was not watching the road, how else on good roads do you hit the car right in front of you? And that hard?
anyof these

Corbin, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2013
cellphones talking, texting, gaming, music. who pays attention to the road anymore? negligence is a way of life. you can't get out of nicholas county without meeting someone approaching you who is one tire or more over the centerline.
sows-ear

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2013
anyof these wrote:
cellphones talking, texting, gaming, music. who pays attention to the road anymore? negligence is a way of life. you can't get out of nicholas county without meeting someone approaching you who is one tire or more over the centerline.
Distracted. I often wondered how could someone have a head on until it almost happen to us. Texting or cell phone, the man suddenly noticed he was headed for us and jerked the car back. Clueless nimrods can kill.
nancy

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
my point exactly!! he surely was not paying attention to the road.
sows-ear

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
sows-ear wrote:
<quoted text>
Distracted. I often wondered how could someone have a head on until it almost happen to us. Texting or cell phone, the man suddenly noticed he was headed for us and jerked the car back. Clueless nimrods can kill.
What I meant to say was that I jerked my gay boyfriend off and swallowed his rod. YUMMY
nancy

Santa Barbara, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
that shows one distraction, but the phone is another. I drove past more than 2 times, hitter could not let go of phone. probably how the ACCIDENT happened in the first place!
sows-ear

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Mar 5, 2013
nancy wrote:
that shows one distraction, but the phone is another. I drove past more than 2 times, hitter could not let go of phone. probably how the ACCIDENT happened in the first place!
Hey stupid, maybe its none of your business what happened. Its idiots like you that cause wrecks by rubber necking, of course your use to having rubbers down your neck.
nancy

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
he was on his phone being distracted from watching the road..but of course when you are a farmer from here you can do what you want. it must be who you know in Carlisle, & you must know or blow.
sows-ear

Corbin, KY

#11 Mar 5, 2013
sows-ear wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant to say was that I jerked my gay boyfriend off and swallowed his rod. YUMMY
You are on the wrong site, maybe "Wierdos Wire" would be best. Only a sick minded stick like you could understand and enjoy your message better than we would. See a head shrink.
sows-ear

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
sows-ear wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the wrong site, maybe "Wierdos Wire" would be best. Only a sick minded stick like you could understand and enjoy your message better than we would. See a head shrink.
Yeah my head shrunk after you sucked it off. How was the mouthful of jizz
Retards

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Law enforcement can't cite someone for a traffic violation that was not observed by them. That is like saying I saw John Doe speeding and texting, calling the police, and then the olive knock on his door and hand him a ticket. You would be beside yourself if that happened to you.
bull

Mooresville, NC

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Retards wrote:
Law enforcement can't cite someone for a traffic violation that was not observed by them. That is like saying I saw John Doe speeding and texting, calling the police, and then the olive knock on his door and hand him a ticket. You would be beside yourself if that happened to you.
then how can they arrest someone for dui at a wreck that they didnt see? retard
sows-ear

Clay City, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
#14 So if you have an accident and no officer saw it happen, you can just drive off? I have not had many accidents but why do I believe I need to call police for a report, observed or not? Reevaluate your thought, I don't believe hit and run is not against the law. Shiver. I know people call police to report, speeding cars, cars unable to keep their lane, driving erratically and believe me they will watch for the perps. Sometimes it is a tired sleepy driver, other times they just don't observe the law.
Hope you don't see rolling lights behind you in the future. Maybe you ran a stop sign and someone saw you do it and reported it.
bull

Mooresville, NC

#16 Mar 18, 2013
sows-ear wrote:
#14 So if you have an accident and no officer saw it happen, you can just drive off? I have not had many accidents but why do I believe I need to call police for a report, observed or not? Reevaluate your thought, I don't believe hit and run is not against the law. Shiver. I know people call police to report, speeding cars, cars unable to keep their lane, driving erratically and believe me they will watch for the perps. Sometimes it is a tired sleepy driver, other times they just don't observe the law.
Hope you don't see rolling lights behind you in the future. Maybe you ran a stop sign and someone saw you do it and reported it.
your clueless, go back to banging your slut granny
Retards

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 19, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
then how can they arrest someone for dui at a wreck that they didnt see? retard
The duo may have caused the crash. But the DUI is charged because the officer observed or detected alcohol. The officer would then perform a field sobriety test, pbt, and then request either blood breathe or urine test. The DUI arrest can be made because the officer observed the individual. If the person admits to driving or the officer can reasonably put him or her behind the wheel then an arrest can be made.
A simple speeding or other traffic infraction has to be observed in order for an officer to charge a driver. There are 2 misdemeanors that an officer can make an arrest for that are not observed. Shoplifting and domestic violence.

Thanks for playing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the phone call 3 hr What am I to you 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 135,596
NC School Board and the New School 15 hr bored 18
Nightmares Thu What am I to you 19
Top 10 reasons Creationism is true Thu Sarah 6
shell after dark.... Thu back home 1
Graduation Apr 15 Carla 2
More from around the web

Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]