Bill and babe free..
been there done that

Stuttgart, AR

#3 May 13, 2012
een some over at john cain park but they looked a little young
Poppop

United States

#4 May 13, 2012
Stuttgart has trapeeze artists? AWESOME!!!
been there done that

Stuttgart, AR

#5 May 13, 2012
don't know about trapeze but plenty that should be swinging from tree to tree and a few from a short rope
nasty old swingers

Little Rock, AR

#6 May 14, 2012
Stuttgart has as many as the next Town its size.
been there done that

Stuttgart, AR

#7 May 14, 2012
does that make STUTTGART any better N.O,S
ctipton

United States

#8 May 16, 2012
Lol it's not like they haven't already been there forever in fact chances are one of you guys have had a threesome or ran a train or had a train ran the difference in that town is everybody in that town judges everybody else
Marty

United States

#9 May 16, 2012
Not so dummie not everybody is ruled by their flesh.
ctipton

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
I lived there to long and I know how people in that town are they judge everybody for some of the same stuff that they do themselves and I shouldn't say everybody but around there most people are diff and nobody should tell anybody what they should and shouldn't do we have a manual on how we should live so weather or not you use it should be your own choice and not be judged
youknowit

Cabot, AR

#12 Jul 23, 2012
well, if you have a wife you want fk send her to the wildlife bar, half the women there are married and fk someone different every night in the parking lot.
I bet

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2012
that is sex for drugs.
FuNtImErS

Stuttgart, AR

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Heard Denny and Dekenia Garrison swing. Don't know if it's true. But heard they do with her ex husband all the time.
justaswingin

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2012
My wife and i have been happily married 10 years and swing to keep our sex life spicy and fun but there is a fine line between swinging and cheating so if your going to try it BE CAREFUL
easy money

Roland, AR

#18 Oct 22, 2012
So what happens to y'all relationship if you are still together when y'all get old?That's not a real marriage and don't have enough Love in it to stay faithful to each other.You should stay single because adultery is a sin and God will punish you for being ugly like that.You may being home something that will kill you these Days.
truth

Stuttgart, AR

#19 Oct 22, 2012
youknowit wrote:
well, if you have a wife you want fk send her to the wildlife bar, half the women there are married and fk someone different every night in the parking lot.
Very true!!! Men too though!
justaswingin

United States

#21 Oct 22, 2012
First of all we don't go out looking for people...we have known our close friends for many years.secondly we are very happily married and have a great sex life just between the two of us.third when we get older we will have many interesting things to talk about.forth keep the preaching to yourself if i want to hear a sermon i will go to church
root of all evil

North Little Rock, AR

#22 Oct 22, 2012
God will judge you sooner than you think.are you ready?its a nasty way to live and if you have kids their not dumb they will be ashamed of you one day.I know a swinger and she got pregnant by the other woman man.the poor kid was never told the truth but when she gets to the other side after this life she will know the truth just like her grandparents.
justaswingin

United States

#23 Oct 22, 2012
Ok well my first response is...we do not have any children..second is...condoms are available if your smart enough to use them...third is..why don't you go praech to your stupid ass friend that got pregnant?..oh and preacher why "art thou" in a swingers topix room anyway?curious or just no life?
Simon says

North Little Rock, AR

#24 Oct 23, 2012
you are a nasty dog that don't deserve a faithful relationship.The Love is very deep and it would break ones heart to know they were not enough for the one they Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason d 19 min Curious 3
Farmer Brooks D. 3 hr Oops 1
Jennifer Stallings (Sep '14) 7 hr Mysteryman 5
who should be the next police chief (Dec '14) 10 hr Nutin But A Thang 18
Break ins 10 hr inquiring mind 15
Quarterback 10 hr Nutin But A Thang 4
abortion protester 14 hr Usetoknow 3

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance