Next Last
Itching Ears

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Did the frequency change?
Ohmy

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Yep! And no one can pick up on their scanners anymore because they are all digital!
Itching Ears

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Lol yes there is.
Ohmy

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Well you just go ahead and try that out! Let me know how it works
sad

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
little info wrote:
There is a phone app for that .
What is the app called
little info

Lockhart, TX

#7 Feb 1, 2013
5-0 police scanner
info plz

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Which one is for here after you have downloaded it?
five one zero

Austin, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2013
You can tap into it just not with the old style analog scanner. get a digital trunking device. Its gona set you bk about 400 big ones. most larger citys have already switched to digital scanners, it was only a matter of time. 5-0 app is just a brodcast of a host scanner and may or may not have it for this area.
above the Law

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I have one and it was about 500 dollars.
curious

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
What's the channel for the new digital feed?
really

Cabot, AR

#12 Feb 4, 2013
above the law if you have a digital scanner what are the codes? I have a digital scanner but need the 's
five one zero

Ward, AR

#14 Feb 4, 2013
usaly you can get them off the fcc website for filed licenses but I have not had any luck . If anyone knows the system and #'s that would be a great help.
Nope

Cabot, AR

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Even with a digital scanner you won't be able to pick up the frequency. I'm not going into details on why you can't but trust me there's not a scanner out there that can pick up that frequency besides the department radios. Save yourself some money.
really

Cabot, AR

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Nope wrote:
Even with a digital scanner you won't be able to pick up the frequency. I'm not going into details on why you can't but trust me there's not a scanner out there that can pick up that frequency besides the department radios. Save yourself some money.
Don't be that STUPID I may not have the code but I bet I will and I WILL share the codes.
Hmmm

Cabot, AR

#17 Feb 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be that STUPID I may not have the code but I bet I will and I WILL share the codes.
It's not the frequency that's changed. If you had it before you still have the right frequency. You'd need a scanner that can decode a Motorola burst transmission which they don't make yet for the public to go out and buy.

Before you call someone stupid, make sure you're right. The frequencies are public information. It's not like they're super secret good lord.
five zero one

Ward, AR

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Figures, not even the state police is coded. but stuttgart supper troopers dont want public information to get out.
five zero one

Ward, AR

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the frequency that's changed. If you had it before you still have the right frequency. You'd need a scanner that can decode a Motorola burst transmission which they don't make yet for the public to go out and buy.
Before you call someone stupid, make sure you're right. The frequencies are public information. It's not like they're super secret good lord.
thanks for the information, I saw where the frequency was still 460.*** just figured it hadnt been updated. thanks agin
Nope

Cabot, AR

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah, it's not really coded or encrypted as much as they're using newer technology than is made available to the public.
five zero one

Ward, AR

#21 Feb 5, 2013
after doing a little research I understand that SPD has Radio Ids that can be watched by the host "dispatch" and if you aquire the hardware you can still be blocked or even tracked. The only way around this is to use hex editor and a few mods to your scanner and slip in unnoticed or buy the system key which the radio maker will happly sell to you. People have been hacking 2 way radios to intercept these new systems. Im not sure if this is legal. One artical said that it is blocked from current scanners kinda like a cell phone. which you once could pick up but, it is now illegal to do so. All this is over my head and im not even sure if my understanding is 100% correct. I fear that the days of scanners and public info are over.In this new police state were all guilty until proven other wise.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2014
For Sale, Hytera PD-702 Radio/Scanner!!!
I can program these radios to your specifications.
Dual Mode Analog and DMR Digital
Fully compatible with MotoTRBO XPR Series radios
Technical Details
DMR PORTABLE UHF 400-470 MHz 32CH 4W NON DISPLAY
Product Details Radio, Battery, Charger an antenna. Units are like new condition.$375.00 each or $600.00 for the pair. And yes they will receive what you been missin with your old digital scanner.
Manufacturer: HyteraManufacturer reference:PD702U-1Product Dimensions:4.9 inches x 1.4 inches x 2.2 inches; 11.8 ounces

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got dat Ice Cream 2 hr Yep 3
Who turn feds 2 hr what 2
Ashley Downs Neighborhood 6 hr Bruce 4
rodney rayburn child abuser, molester and rapist 10 hr Go to helllll 2
Samantha Robinson 12 hr Lol 10
Melissa mcghee 18 hr Dr feelgood 1
Dallas Wiggins Jan 29 Whiteriveroutlaw 4

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance