Jacksonville, AR

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Lazy bums
Black and Beautiful

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
unknown wrote:
Lazy bums
You must of found out that your mama like for them not to work so they can always be available for hurt when she get Hormuz for that chocolate you are hater
WhiteNOTPorchMon key

Stuttgart, AR

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Black and Beautiful is obviously black because her English is so broken and full of tongue clicks.
imjim

Cabot, AR

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Some are good people, most are sorry
Black and Beautiful

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
WhiteNOTPorchMonkey wrote:
Black and Beautiful is obviously black because her English is so broken and full of tongue clicks.
I am very educated a college degree my bachelor so for you trailer trash pink colored penguins kiss my booty
really???

Stuttgart, AR

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Black and Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>I am very educated a college degree my bachelor so for you trailer trash pink colored penguins kiss my booty
Are you sure the college you attended was a credited school? By looking at your English, it's not.
Black and Beautiful

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="really???"]< quoted text>
Are you sure the college you attended was a credited school? By looking at your English, it's not.[/QUOTE]Ista sura is nothing about Stuttgart Is professional so why should I be when it comes to you . If I be professional y'all wouldn't understand what I be sayin cause it would be Ova ya head retardo
really???

Stuttgart, AR

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Are you sure the college you attended was a credited school? By looking at your English, it's not. "

Ista sura is nothing about Stuttgart Is professional so why should I be when it comes to you . If I be professional y'all wouldn't understand what I be sayin cause it would be Ova ya head retardo
I am a young professional, so try me. I can correct you all day long!
Black and Beautiful

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
I am a young professional, so try me. I can correct you all day long![/QUOTE]. Probably I professional molester.
white girl

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
one color is no better than the other unless The Lord is with them that would make them a child of God

ignoranceisbliss

Stuttgart, AR

#11 Feb 6, 2013
There are SO MANY comments I could make regarding this issue and the "IGNORAMUS" who created this thread, but what's the use?! It saddens me that THIS is still an issue with some. The color of a person's skin have never, will never and will not ever dictate how I treat them. If more people shared this view then maybe the world would be so much better... Like seriously! And to the person who created this thread... Maybe you should get to know a person BEYOND their skin color and then you'd see that WE aren't all "lazy bums"!!!:)
white girl

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Being good to all races is a good thing but not having sex with all colors.Pray,dance,eat whatever but know where to draw the line for everybody's own good.
really???

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2013
I am a young professional, so try me. I can correct you all day long! "

. Probably I professional molester.
I guess my tax money that paid for your "education" was not put to good use!
White_man

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2013
@ white girl! we true white ppl have a name for your kind...
white girl

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Like I care...............
White_man

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2013
white girl wrote:
Like I care..........
Your right white trash dont care ..
Black and Beautiful

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2013
I guess my tax money that paid for your "education" was not put to good use![/QUOTE]No your taxes went to your kids for back child support save some more money and get them. Out of DHS
Black and Beautiful

United States

#18 Feb 6, 2013
White_man wrote:
<quoted text>Your right white trash dont care ..
Dont call her names cause she is truthful it's equal in color when it comes to government money cause nobody want to work that's all race dummy
quita

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Yall needa smoka blunt
bayrat 76

Siloam Springs, AR

#20 Feb 9, 2013
90% chance u will end up alone, with bastards, and wondering why the men who look like good fathers and providers don't seem interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for tall guy. (Jun '15) 19 min dont want him 8
Candy man 50 min Demon king 3
Regina McCormick and John smith 2 hr Bad 1
What's going on at CO-OP? 10 hr John P 2
Amber Smith (Pooh) (May '15) 13 hr Friend 4
johnell graham (Feb '15) 15 hr watchn you 6
Stuttgart's public 4 wheeler park Thu u da fool 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages