Investigation Underway After Man, Wif...

Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found Dead in Home

There are 204 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found Dead in Home. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

An investigation is underway after a man and his wife were found dead in their Stuttgart home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

autopsy

United States

#139 Feb 5, 2013
I heard the crime lab reports were back and the husband did shoot the wife. At least we know there is not a murderer running loose somewhere. What a sad situation though. Poor daughter for having to find her mom and dad like that.
famly member

United States

#140 Feb 5, 2013
no missing money. She was a sleep on the couch he shot her then hisself murder sucide case closed except people telling iies on should and get arrested good luck dumb asss
FACT WANTED

Cabot, AR

#141 Feb 5, 2013
YES< you are a BIG BLIND DUMB ASS!! No money missing, EMBEZZLED by Debi . Your lies are keepig this going!!
Not Even Close

United States

#142 Feb 5, 2013
FACT WANTED wrote:
YES< you are a BIG BLIND DUMB ASS!! No money missing, EMBEZZLED by Debi . Your lies are keepig this going!!
No money was embezzled. None. Zero dollars.
Try to send me

United States

#143 Feb 5, 2013
famly member wrote:
no missing money. She was a sleep on the couch he shot her then hisself murder sucide case closed except people telling iies on should and get arrested good luck dumb asss
Damn they should have taught you how to spell, use commas & periods. Get it together FAMLY MEMBER.
marushka

Benton, AR

#144 Feb 5, 2013
Everyone is concerned about the family but yet everyone is giving thier opinion on what happened? Truthfully its no ones buisness what happened... truthfully the public dont deserve an explanation... the only people who do is the family... its just like Stuttgart to get enjoyment off of someones heart ache. Everyone should tend to there own lifes and stop trying to rip people apart. The family dont deserve to get on here bc eventually they will. And read all the crap that people "think" they might know what happened... have a little respect for the familys privacy and support them. If you cant Support them then you just need to leave your opinions to yourself. The family is hurting enough and yall dont need to make things worst...
Whatever

Little Rock, AR

#145 Feb 6, 2013
autopsy wrote:
I heard the crime lab reports were back and the husband did shoot the wife. At least we know there is not a murderer running loose somewhere. What a sad situation though. Poor daughter for having to find her mom and dad like that.
Reports are not back...so you have NO idea what is going on! You all need to find something better to do than spread rumers..
Whatever

Little Rock, AR

#146 Feb 6, 2013
famly member wrote:
Ummm...where you therE? So you know for a fact she was asleep? I didn't think so...Why do you people get on here and just make up things you know nothing about. I don't get it.
Whatever

Little Rock, AR

#147 Feb 6, 2013
Try to send me wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn they should have taught you how to spell, use commas & periods. Get it together FAMLY MEMBER.
I'm positive a FAMILY MEMBER didn't post this because its a rumer and speculation..NOONE knows yet what happend. Ya'll need to get real!
This is just sad

United States

#148 Feb 6, 2013
I didn't know white people gossip soooo much. I thought y'all were suppose to be so conservative and reserved lol YOU MAY CAN HIDE UOUR NAMES BUT YOU CSNT HIDE HOW GHETTO AND STUPID Y'ALL CAN ACT EITH EACHOTHER.... Shame on y'all. You lost friends and you get on here and talk about them and not care about how these stupid posts could affect their family and friends and I'm pretty sure some of you were they friends THOS JUST SHOW HOW EVIL STUTTGART WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEHIND THOSE PINK CHEEKS.... Still praying for the children and family
white girl

United States

#149 Feb 6, 2013
i think its mostly people wanting to understand what really happen.
rose

United States

#150 Feb 6, 2013
white girl wrote:
it's not your business!!! Do you not get that? Mind your own sins!
country white girl

United States

#151 Feb 7, 2013
l blacks hating on white folks...wtf? Go eat your chitlins, suck on your chicken bones and shut the F up. Go to your own blog and talk about white people we don't care if yall like us or not. Get the chip off your shoulder black woman. Just because the black men would rather have a white woman...sorry for ya!!!! Although this is one you don't have to worry about!!!! Damn...don't yall have some type of govermnent assisted blog u can go rant about your free money u get from us working folks? Or maybe yall can talk about where yo baby daddy be at or who has the best looking rims sitting in the ghetto... Just sayin. Can I get an Amen?
concerned for safety

United States

#152 Feb 7, 2013
I think it's everyone's business in the community to know how two people end up dead in their home. We need to be advised of these things in case there is a murderer running loose. Every bit of our business...thank you! Those of you that don't like what is being said then don't get on Topix.
Praying

Dallas, GA

#153 Feb 7, 2013
country white girl wrote:
l blacks hating on white folks...wtf? Go eat your chitlins, suck on your chicken bones and shut the F up. Go to your own blog and talk about white people we don't care if yall like us or not. Get the chip off your shoulder black woman. Just because the black men would rather have a white woman...sorry for ya!!!! Although this is one you don't have to worry about!!!! Damn...don't yall have some type of govermnent assisted blog u can go rant about your free money u get from us working folks? Or maybe yall can talk about where yo baby daddy be at or who has the best looking rims sitting in the ghetto... Just sayin. Can I get an Amen?
AMEN!!
Praying

Dallas, GA

#154 Feb 7, 2013
the boss wrote:
<quoted text>we do have our one blog you just dont know it we dont kill our own family or little kids like youall just look at the news and you can see the difference we didn't invite youall in the world but you are here so just try and stop it and all hell brake out u unhappy race
I watch the news everyday and I see more black folk killing each other than whites, if you really wanna go there. And y'all didn't invite is into this world?? We are the ones who brought y'all over here! If you don't like it, go back to where you came from. You are ignorant.
white girl

United States

#155 Feb 7, 2013
country white girl wrote:
Amen!
Whatever

Little Rock, AR

#157 Feb 7, 2013
white girl wrote:
Its Noones business!!!!
causeiknow

Stuttgart, AR

#158 Feb 7, 2013
It's EVERYONE'S business. It's a murder, or whatever. I honestly think she knew something on one of the "higher ups" at the bank and they had them both killed. Just my opinion. I mean, things like that DO happen, and they HAVE happened here in Stuttgart. From what I know, they were both good people, and neither would have done themselves in, and he would not have killed her. BUT if he did....why did he wait an HOUR after she passed to kill himself. Kinda strange to me, unless he was not at home when she was killed. I do know she did send one of her daughters a text telling her to "be careful" when she came home cause he was being a dick.....
Lee

United States

#161 Feb 7, 2013
This is great wrote:
I found a network designer in little rock that's gonna charge me ten dollars a post to find out who it is he says it take bout ten min to find out can't wait to put y'all's names out there then if u where dumb enough to go this trash talking from your house I really got ya I hope your scared when u hear me knocking on your door
nobody is scared about you knocking on a door, your a punk like everybody else that gets on here talking about whooping somebody's ass. You didn't even put your real name on the post! Ooh you got everyone scared!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What can be done for the good of all, to help S... 8 hr Lifeisapicnic 1
Tanya smith 10 hr Truthfully 4
Scott Charter School - Do Not Enroll Your Kids! 13 hr Samuel 1
Lacotts Guide Service 14 hr ducky 13
Popeyes Mon You cant spell 6
Shannon mcpherson Mon Reach for the moo... 2
Amanda presley Mon Yeah 2

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance