Trooper, 25, fatally injured in crash...

Trooper, 25, fatally injured in crash | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 23 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Trooper, 25, fatally injured in crash | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Trooper Andrew C. Baldridge recently graduated from the state patrol's academy. A State Highway Patrol trooper was killed and another trooper seriously injured when their cruiser crashed yesterday evening in Wyandot County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CCB

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Feb 5, 2010
hypocrites wrote:
I just went and checked about the other's who died in car accidents and I did not see ONE of You comment or extend condolences to family. You hypocrites. I know most of you who comment here are all part of the blue brotherhood. Otherwise you would be commenting about the poor 63 year old who got hit, or the woman in Knox County. Give me a break. We should be questioning why this accident happened so it does not happen again! Save the condolences for the obits!
Oh and before you attack me with your ahhh if your not with me your against me mentality..please say a prayer for ALL those who died in car accidents who are noted in thisd papaer. GOD save Ohio!
jackass
really

Columbus, OH

#27 Feb 6, 2010
hypocrites wrote:
I just went and checked about the other's who died in car accidents and I did not see ONE of You comment or extend condolences to family. You hypocrites. I know most of you who comment here are all part of the blue brotherhood. Otherwise you would be commenting about the poor 63 year old who got hit, or the woman in Knox County. Give me a break. We should be questioning why this accident happened so it does not happen again! Save the condolences for the obits!
Oh and before you attack me with your ahhh if your not with me your against me mentality..please say a prayer for ALL those who died in car accidents who are noted in thisd papaer. GOD save Ohio!
All I want to say is the next time all you "hypocrites" are in a bad situation where you need a State Trooper or another officer because you are in a life or death situation, DON"T CALL!!!!
Concerned

Columbus, OH

#28 Feb 7, 2010
HATE THE BS wrote:
Why when a State Trooper gets killed in the line of Duty the Columbus Dispatch has the story buried under everything else that has little importance. Only if the Patrol does something negative gets the headlines. Absolutely Freaking Unbelievable. A young man died serving the State of Ohio. Come on Dispatch so some class.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam luxon May '17 tater 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
Varney (Feb '17) Feb '17 Chris 3
Drew Walter (Dec '12) Aug '16 kieanan 4
Horrible stylist (Mar '16) Mar '16 Annoyed 1
csp (Sep '13) Jan '16 Karma 2
Town name (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lindajbarth 1

Carey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carey Mortgages