State Trooper Killed In Wyandot Co. C...

State Trooper Killed In Wyandot Co. Crash | WBNS-10TV, Central ...

There are 62 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 5, 2010, titled State Trooper Killed In Wyandot Co. Crash | WBNS-10TV, Central .... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

An Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper was killed and another trooper injured Thursday night when their cruiser crashed and rolled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
can rut for CBJ now

Beverly, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2010
God Bless Tpr. Baldridge and his family.
Sympathy

New Albany, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2010
Ohio State Troopers put their lives on the line every day for us, and they are the nation's best. Utmost sympathy to Trooper Baldridge's family on their loss.
TheLine

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2010
The thin blue line, some gave all. Tpr Baldrigde gave all. God bless his family!
Bear772

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2010
I am sadden by this news. My prayers are with Trooper Baldridge and his family. Speedy recovery Trooper McLaughlin. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family also.
Joe

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2010
God Bless him and all his family in this tragedy.
u2me1

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Feb 5, 2010
thats to sad. be in gods hands.
PTR

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to Trooper Baldridge's family both at work and home. Best wishes to Trooper McLaughlin for a speedy recovery.
Tpr Wife

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2010
Our thoughts and prayers go out out to Tpr. Andrew Baldridge's family, friends and the entire OSHP family. A tragic loss and life takes to soon.
Best wishes to Tpr. McLaughlin we hope you have a speedy recovery.
Chris

Austin, TX

#9 Feb 5, 2010
It is a shame that our State Troopers go out risking their lives every day like this for an ungreatful society, and an ungreatful Governor, and Administration.

God be with you Troop, you won't be forgotten! We pray for the families, friends, and fellow Law Enforcement. May the Trooper that passed be let in heavens gates, and the injured Trooper have a speedy recovery.

God bless the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Jamie Richwood ohio

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2010
This is a very sad day. I knew Trooper Baldridge and his family. I am a Police Officer myself and it makes you think. We go out each and everyday to help others and to make our villages, cities and highways safe for all and not think much about it until something tragic happens. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Baldridge family and to Trooper McLaughlin.....Hope for a speedy recovery
Amy

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 5, 2010
God Bless the families of Trooper Baldridge and Trooper McLaughlin. Thank you for serving our state.
Saddened

North Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 5, 2010
As the mother of a young man who is currently pursuing a degree in law enforcement my heart goes out to this young officers family. It saddens me even more that our society today in many ways seems ungrateful to the sacrifice that these young men and women give every single day of their lives.

God bless the young man lost and may his family find peace and comfort knowing he sacrificed everything for something he believed in and loved.
Douglas

Beckley, WV

#13 Feb 5, 2010
God bless the Trooper's family and all those who protect and serve. Thank you for your sacrifice.
Ted

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 5, 2010
I know Trooper Baldridge myself, a wonderful stand up gentleman. A great ambassador for The OSHP. My heart goes out to all of his friends and family.
Enola

Sugar Grove, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2010
As the mother of one of the Troopers who graduated with Trooper Baldridge I would like to express my deepest sympathy. May our heavenly father be with his family through this trying time. God Bless and a speedy recovery to Trooper McLaughlin.
a mom

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 5, 2010
Jamie Richwood ohio wrote:
This is a very sad day. I knew Trooper Baldridge and his family. I am a Police Officer myself and it makes you think. We go out each and everyday to help others and to make our villages, cities and highways safe for all and not think much about it until something tragic happens. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Baldridge family and to Trooper McLaughlin.....Hope for a speedy recovery
Thank you to you and all peace officers for keeping citizens safe. You put your lives on the line every day and do not get enough praise. My sympathy to Trooper Baldridge's family and Speedy recovery to Trooper McLaughlin.

For the general public, have you ever stopped and said thank you to a police officer for whatever they are doing? I do it frequently and they really appreciate it. Try it - I guarantee it will make their day!
dangit

Delaware, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2010
Trooper Mclaughlin is a great guy. May got have mercy on the new troop that lost his life.
never forget

Hilliard, OH

#18 Feb 5, 2010
rest easy brother, we will take it from here, thoughts and prayers go out to all familys.
gabby

Columbus, OH

#19 Feb 5, 2010
This is a terrible tragedy but it's not a good idea to let a rooky officer behind a wheel of a speeding car. Doesn't matter how much training this officer had he was not ready for this.... I hope the other officer will be ok.

My thoughts and prayers to the officer's family who lost their loved one.
Mother of a Trooper

New York, NY

#20 Feb 5, 2010
Thank You and God Bless You Trooper Baldridge and Trooper Mclauglin. My prayers are with both families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam luxon May '17 tater 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
Varney Feb '17 Chris 3
Drew Walter (Dec '12) Aug '16 kieanan 4
Horrible stylist (Mar '16) Mar '16 Annoyed 1
csp (Sep '13) Jan '16 Karma 2
Town name (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lindajbarth 1

Carey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carey Mortgages