Trooper killed in crash was driving t...

Trooper killed in crash was driving too fast, patrol says | The...

There are 61 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Trooper killed in crash was driving too fast, patrol says | The.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The State Highway Patrol says an Ohio trooper killed in a crash while on duty was driving too fast when his cruiser went off a road and rolled several times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TEDragon2

Bowling Green, OH

#68 Apr 9, 2010
Let's all have some respect, but also some sense of accountability with this situation. Some of those within the OSP do exhibit the 'above the law' personality at times, but as you know that is not to say every single member is not accountable for their actions. I am sure the training officer will be forever scarred for this accident. Humans make mistakes!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town name Jul 7 Lindajbarth 1
Teacher assaults 6 year old (May '14) Sep '14 Farm Kid 6
Nicole Schmidt (Jun '14) Sep '14 Nicole Schmidt fan 2
News Kenton men suspects in 3 bank robberies (Nov '08) Aug '14 bob 2 22
News State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
News Parents Furious After Video Emerges Showing Tea... (May '14) May '14 martine in montreal 1
News Kindergartner assaulted by teacher in the hallway (May '14) May '14 Susie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carey Mortgages