Funeral Monday For NW Ohio Trooper Killed In Wreck | Ohio News ...

Full story: 10TV WBNS 6
Gov. Ted Strickland is expected at the funeral for an Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper killed in a crash while on duty last week. Full Story
markworrell

Lima, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2010
reast in peace
AlphaMedic

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2010
God Bless You Troop. Your service and sacrafice will never be forgotten.
...Ut Alii Vivant
Trooper Watch

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Let me see.......in three years three troopers killed and one house wife.......all because of necessary speed. Where was his trainer?
duh

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Trooper Watch wrote:
Let me see.......in three years three troopers killed and one house wife.......all because of necessary speed. Where was his trainer?
You are a moron who apparently can't read and/or comprehend the previous articles on this subject. The Trooper and his "trainer" as you call it, were both in the car together. On an emergency call to help out a deputy sheriff. What would you suggest, all knowing one? Oh, maybe they should have had YOU at the wheel, since you are all knowing above all others. Were you there? No. Do you know all the details? No. Are you a jackass? Yes. With the job that Troopers, and Police Officers, and Deputy Sheriffs do on a daily basis and all the driving they do, I hate to break it to you yutz, crashes will happen. And for all the miles that all of them (and other emergency responders such as firefighters and EMT's) drive, the incident of crashes is remarkably low. As I previously stated, know it all, you were not there at the scene; you don't know what occurred--did a deer run out? Did they hit a patch of black ice while rounding that curve? Did something happen that could have caused anyone to crash? Quite possibly. They are human just like everyone else, although they are better trained at driving than the average citizen and do a lot more driving at high speeds than the average citizen. So what happened here was two human beings on their way to help another human being who needed them crashed--one young man was killed, and another young man who was coaching him is in the hospital. Instead of attempting to show your "superiority" Mr. "Trooper Watch" by making snide remarks, why not try to appreciate the job these people do day in and day out protecting people like you, whether you deserve it or not.
jpa

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 8, 2010
God's speed!
Trooper Watch

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text> You are a moron who apparently can't read and/or comprehend the previous articles on this subject. The Trooper and his "trainer" as you call it, were both in the car together. On an emergency call to help out a deputy sheriff. What would you suggest, all knowing one? Oh, maybe they should have had YOU at the wheel, since you are all knowing above all others. Were you there? No. Do you know all the details? No. Are you a jackass? Yes. With the job that Troopers, and Police Officers, and Deputy Sheriffs do on a daily basis and all the driving they do, I hate to break it to you yutz, crashes will happen. And for all the miles that all of them (and other emergency responders such as firefighters and EMT's) drive, the incident of crashes is remarkably low. As I previously stated, know it all, you were not there at the scene; you don't know what occurred--did a deer run out? Did they hit a patch of black ice while rounding that curve? Did something happen that could have caused anyone to crash? Quite possibly. They are human just like everyone else, although they are better trained at driving than the average citizen and do a lot more driving at high speeds than the average citizen. So what happened here was two human beings on their way to help another human being who needed them crashed--one young man was killed, and another young man who was coaching him is in the hospital. Instead of attempting to show your "superiority" Mr. "Trooper Watch" by making snide remarks, why not try to appreciate the job these people do day in and day out protecting people like you, whether you deserve it or not.
There have been enough troopers fired, reassigned, demoted, and cheating on breathalizer tests, in the last three years to equal an entire training class.......I can go back five years and include domesic violence and a fight in a neighborhood bar. Get a grip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 30,946
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
Teacher assaults 6 year old Sep 9 Farm Kid 6
Nicole Schmidt Sep 5 Nicole Schmidt fan 2
Kenton men suspects in 3 bank robberies (Nov '08) Aug 31 bob 2 22
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
•••
•••
Carey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••