un-wanted neighbor's
uh oooo

Kenton, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2012
it's sad that known drug dealer's are slowly moving to our town and becoming are neighbor's :( the street behind the old bank is a good example,several people living on that street have had there name's in local paper's for drug's just recently and have drug record's a mile long,
ohhh my gosh

Kenton, OH

#2 Aug 2, 2012
i suspected some activity was going on down that street clay street right? i no most living on that street are x-forest people that have all been constant drug users i think someone needs to bring this up to our town council
For real

Kenton, OH

#3 Aug 14, 2012
That apartment building across from Martains isreally bad, just seen more drug deaers movingin there ad there is kids there, Wake up Forest run them out,
For real

Kenton, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2012
plaster there names on here, mayb they will move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town name Jul '15 Lindajbarth 1
Teacher assaults 6 year old (May '14) Sep '14 Farm Kid 6
Nicole Schmidt (Jun '14) Sep '14 Nicole Schmidt fan 2
News Kenton men suspects in 3 bank robberies (Nov '08) Aug '14 bob 2 22
News State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
News Parents Furious After Video Emerges Showing Tea... (May '14) May '14 martine in montreal 1
News Kindergartner assaulted by teacher in the hallway (May '14) May '14 Susie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carey Mortgages