Terry Shepherd arrested in case of mi...

Terry Shepherd arrested in case of missing Kenton women

There are 112 comments on the Lima News story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Terry Shepherd arrested in case of missing Kenton women. In it, Lima News reports that:

A Patterson man had hearings in two different county courtrooms Friday on charges that accuse him of killing three women in two separate incidents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lima News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
let it go

Ashley, OH

#103 Jul 19, 2010
to use terry shepards name and gods in the same sentence is discusting.no not everybody is capable of rehabilitation,he proved that.some people werent meant to be on this earth and he is one of them.to be so evil.nothing against his kids but how could someone this evil ever father a child?and to say you would never give your phone number away,bull how many single women and men out there give a HOT GUY OR GIRL THERE PHONE NUMBERS OUT THERE.TO ACCUSE THESE WOMEN OF HAVING A MOTIVE FOR BEING NICE TO HIM MAKES YOU JUST AS SICK.IM SURE THERE FAMILY ENJOYS READING HOW STUPID SOME PEOPLE ARE.LORD IT WAS IN THE PAPER WHERE HE OFFERED MORE INFO IF THEY WOULD CHARGE HIS WIFE.THE ONLY FEELINGS I HAVE FOR HIM ARE FOR THE PART OF HIS FAMILY THAT WILL SUFFER FOR WHAT HE DONE.MAYBE SOCIETY WILL GET LUCKY AND BEFORE THIS HIGHLT INTELLIGENT MAN WAKES UP TOMORROW,THE PRISON SYSTEM WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM FOR US.PEOPLE LIKE SHEPARD BRING OUT THE WORST IN EVERYONE.THEY BRING OUT HATE AND MAKE YOU WISH THAT PERSON WAS DEAD AS WELL.WHY DONT GOU GUYS GO BACT TO THE DRUG DEALERS TOPIC AND LEAVE THE FAMILIES OF THESE VICTIMS ALONE,OR ARE YOU JUST AS HEARTLESS AS TERRY SHEPARD?ITS OBVIOUSLY AN EASY SUBJECT FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT SINCE IT WASNT YOUR MOTHER OR SISTER,AUNT OR BEST FRIEND OR SOON TO BE GRANDMA.LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF FEEDING OFF SOMEONE ELSES PAIN AND SUFFERING.CAN YOU DO THAT.I GOT A STORY FOR YOU,IM IN A SLUMP AT BINGO GOT ANY TIPS ON HOW TO CHANGE MY LUCK?
indian outlaw

United States

#104 Jul 24, 2010
terry was a very smart man was real good to hang around so to all you who does not like him.....go to hell so he killed some people oh well i thought he was sweet and very cool to talk to
whatever

Decatur, IN

#106 Jul 24, 2010
*village
2-far-gone

Dublin, OH

#107 Jul 24, 2010
To all u who think terry is such a great guy u guys r flippin idiots!!! I lived beside terry b4 this happen and the night he had done this was 1 of the scariest night ever i hated livin beside that house after this all happened and am i so glad i do not live there now i know he went to prison but i did not feel safe after this at all!! And his eyes could just look right threw u we had our run arounds plenty of times with terry but the sheriff dept would never do anything about it!! And there were many of times i know he had probation violations they could have charged him with but they never did so to me that is sayin they were also afraid of him!! But to say he was a good guy u must not have really known him to much cause he was a creep!!
slasher fan

Zanesville, OH

#108 Jul 24, 2010
hmm well i guess if he wanted to become the norman bates or leatherface or eddie gein of hardin county he reached his goal! i smell a very gory movie
In agreement

Dublin, OH

#109 Jul 25, 2010
SOCXW wrote:
Well the girl is not so clean. If she would have come clean about the Keller lady the two Kenton women would be alive today. So i feel she should be held resposible for the deaths of the two women. I hope Judge Hart does not listen to the plea agreament and give her time in jail. Also her children need to be given to family members to give them a chance in life.
You are right. She should be charged with the murder of these two ladies just as Terry was. Had she turned him in after knowing about the first murder where he burned that poor woman's car, he would have been locked up for life and never been able to murder two more innocent women. I hope she never has a good night's sleep again in her life, because she did not pay the price for her part in this nightmare. She got away with murder in every sense of the word, and it isn't right for anyone to walk away from their part in something like that without repercussions.
Rowdy

Dublin, OH

#111 Jul 26, 2010
We should not have to pay to keep the sick bastard alive! Kill him!
fat

Mount Gilead, OH

#112 Jan 30, 2011
who="Reality"]METH HEADS, HEROIN ADDICTS, CRACK HEADS = HARDIN COUNTY
I'm a 19 year old guy that has grown up in hardin county my entire life. I would like to state that I am in no way a god. I have flaws and I don't blame them on other people. I went to harin northern and I have never done drugs nor have I ever been in troble with the law. Yes our community has a large problem with drugs but that is a small persentage of the countys inhabitants. It is a wonderful county stuped in history and some of the richest soil is found here. I would not choose any other land to call mine. So I hope you will rethink your stance on my countys issues. Have a good day.
piggy brown

Johnstown, OH

#113 Jan 30, 2011
what alot of people don't know he asked to be put to death but the judge said it was against his cont. rights
joe

Marysville, OH

#114 Jan 30, 2011
eventually the full truth will come out, until then god bless annd remember this is hardly county.
steve paugh

Johnstown, OH

#115 Jan 31, 2011
why can't people just let this terry thing go he came from a very good family they're suffering anough

Kenton, OH

#116 Feb 1, 2011
joe wrote:
eventually the full truth will come out, until then god bless annd remember this is hardly county.
THE TRUTH CAME OUT ALREADY. What is your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew Walter (Dec '12) Oct '17 Grow up 5
adam luxon (May '17) May '17 tater 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
Varney (Feb '17) Feb '17 Chris 3
Horrible stylist (Mar '16) Mar '16 Annoyed 1
csp (Sep '13) Jan '16 Karma 2
Town name (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lindajbarth 1

Carey Jobs

Personal Finance

Carey Mortgages