cher

Saint Charles, MO

#64 Aug 19, 2009
Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "cher" don't know who you are but hey. Did we go to the same school or something?
oh im sorry I thought this was the christie that lived behind Roma.
well her name is

Coudersport, PA

#65 Aug 19, 2009
cher wrote:
<quoted text>
It is her
Christie

United States

#66 Aug 20, 2009
cher wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. Who are you?
cher

Saint Charles, MO

#67 Aug 20, 2009
Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. Who are you?
cherrie leannes mom lol
Christie

United States

#68 Aug 20, 2009
cher wrote:
<quoted text>
cherrie leannes mom lol
Oh okay. How are you doing? You cut your name short by just putting cher. Will you tell my Weanne that I miss her and would like to see her next time she comes to her grandmas. Hope you have a wonderful day.
cher

Saint Charles, MO

#69 Aug 20, 2009
Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh okay. How are you doing? You cut your name short by just putting cher. Will you tell my Weanne that I miss her and would like to see her next time she comes to her grandmas. Hope you have a wonderful day.
I sure will tell her.. Shes been spedong all the time she can before derek goes back to marine camp. Have a good one. I have a headache from hell so shutting my puter down.
Cyndi Jackson-Hoots

Rison, AR

#70 Aug 27, 2009
Hey Christie, I havn't seen you in a long time. How are you and your family? I know the kids are in school now. I just want you to know I just think the world of your litte girl. I told her that I use to hang at your house some when we were little and that if she wanted to come over and stay the night sometime that she was very welcome to. You know I am a stay at home mom too, so if you ever just want to hang out some times or maybe get lunch that would be cool.
Christie

United States

#71 Aug 27, 2009
Hey Cyndi, We are all doing good, and how is your family doing? Yeah Jaiden can be a sweetie a times but let me tell ya she has a little attitude. She acts like she is 22, but I would trade her for the world she is a blessing to us. I have your cell number and home number I think I will give you a call sometime. Will get in touch with ya soon. Take care.
WTF

Sedalia, MO

#72 Sep 7, 2009
I have known Mark for around 10 years, and while I have personal demons with this man I am always one that believes that if he is doing better for himself (and I believe that he is) than that is great for him! Forgive and Forget...or try too.
Ruth Ann

Chanute, KS

#73 Sep 27, 2009
Thanks for all the memories everyone, I'm sorry you can't hurt me, because everyone has a past, good or bad...and everyone knows it. :)
matthew davidson

Blytheville, AR

#74 Feb 13, 2010
i love my dad even tho he has done some bad things in the past but havent we all?ok thought so! and even tho he wasnt there to raise me like a father should i still love him cause he is there for me now when i need him

Since: Dec 09

Sedalia, MO

#75 Feb 13, 2010
Matt, it is great that you have a connection with your dad. I am happy that you have matured enough to see that your dad made mistakes but he is changing for the best.

Please tell him Kim said hello.
cardwell resident

Kennett, MO

#76 Feb 15, 2010
up urs matt u little shet head
PastPresent

Wappapello, MO

#77 Feb 15, 2010
Mark has made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't. And I figure he has condemed hisself many times for each and every mistake. But now he has finally found the love of his life, and building a life with her. Their child and figure any others that wants to be a part of his new life. I just don't understand why people have to bash others to make them selves feel better. Because that is all that is going on. I've known Mark for many many years, and have known a few of the women he was with. If some of them would of opened their eyes, you could see back then Mark was a player. Very Important word WAS!!! Not anymore....So please work on your own lives and improve them before trashing others. Question?? For all of you that have trashed people in general, Are you so sinless you can judge. Only one Judge for that job..And that is GOD!!!
Cardwell-ian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always "heard" that he has at least ten. BUt I know of 4 for sure.
hmmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#78 Feb 16, 2010
Once a player...always a player! Kinda goes with "Once a cheater..always a cheater"! Just better at hiding it or everyone has wised up and won't play with you anymore!
oncebitten

Mountain Home, AR

#79 Feb 16, 2010
He is a player and I am sure who ever he is with it is just to get something from them. Watch out girls!!!
Meeee

Maryland Heights, MO

#80 Feb 16, 2010
Does anyone know Roger Quinn?
bitten a few times

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Feb 17, 2010
"He ain't as good as he once was"!

But he was so darn good looking and his - oh so innocent (but mishcevious) smile could melt your heart. And, he could make you believe you were the only woman in the world for him and that he loved you more than anything ..all the while screwing 3 different woman on the side. Just ask the "avon lady".

And today, he can still bat his lashes and smile that little smile and have your heart fluttering, but if you are smart..don't fall for it!

He will only stay (for a while) with the women he can use and control and will do what he says and believe everything he spews out!

United States

#82 Feb 17, 2010
Wow Mark looks like you have an admirer, and from what I have heard he has straighten up alot since his last son was born. I can only wish him the best.
keith wagner

Blytheville, AR

#83 Feb 17, 2010
what can i say about Mark, i dont know him verey well,butt i do know the attackers. they must have problems of there own, or they would not be sayin shit, who knows , maybe there moms made them start sucking on a bottle instead of her tit to early

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres jaima? Tue secret dude 2
Refrigerator Jan 26 Guest 1
Scotty Johnson Jan 26 Wondering 1
Where is Theresa Shands Shop? (Apr '10) Jan 26 not a terry fan 7
jonathan long (Jan '09) Jan 24 duuuuumb 42
who is the pill heads (Dec '12) Jan 24 Teresa Anderson-P... 3
who is jack having sex with (Oct '09) Jan 23 Dustin Lee 23
Cardwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cardwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?