Jacksonville, AR

#22 Oct 1, 2008
I Know wrote:
I don't personally know Mark, but I heard him talking one night and he said that Ruth Ann's kid was his 15th or 16th.(I swear i'm not lying!)
This number sounds about correct from what I know.

Jacksonville, AR

#23 Oct 1, 2008
Cardwell-ian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always "heard" that he has at least ten. BUt I know of 4 for sure.
How old are these 4 that you know of?
Cardwell-ian

Fenton, MO

#24 Oct 2, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are these 4 that you know of?
Boy-3
Boy-18
Boy-25
Boy or girl (cant remember)-16

Jacksonville, AR

#25 Oct 3, 2008
Well, that is not the age of my child so I guess that makes 5 definites.
Cardwell-ian

Fenton, MO

#26 Oct 3, 2008
Guest wrote:
Well, that is not the age of my child so I guess that makes 5 definites.
Where are you from if you dont mind me asking?? How old??
atown resident

Blytheville, AR

#27 Oct 5, 2008
hes not in his late 30's, he is 26, and still lives with his grand parents..
big bro

Fenton, MO

#28 Oct 5, 2008
he has eleven kids i ought to know
CWELL CITIZEN

Fenton, MO

#29 Oct 5, 2008
atown resident wrote:
Please clarify which Mark you are asking of....Mark-in his forties, or Mark-in his twenties (big marks son)

The older Mark is with Ruthann and lives out in the country..

The younger Mark does live with his Mother, sister, and grandma in Carwell

Jacksonville, AR

#30 Oct 6, 2008
Cardwell-ian wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you from if you dont mind me asking?? How old??
I am from Paragould, and my "child" is now 20. They grow so fast that I feel strange saying child.

Jacksonville, AR

#31 Oct 6, 2008
CWELL CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Please clarify which Mark you are asking of....Mark-in his forties, or Mark-in his twenties (big marks son)
The older Mark is with Ruthann and lives out in the country..
The younger Mark does live with his Mother, sister, and grandma in Carwell
The Mark I am talking about should be 46 or very close to that.
Whatever

Blytheville, AR

#32 Oct 6, 2008
atown resident wrote:
They are talking about lil Mark's dad
proof

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Oct 16, 2008
big bro wrote:
he has eleven kids i ought to know
what s up joey mark dont evan know the real count. lol
turtleman

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Oct 16, 2008
i have known mark all my life he can be your best freind or your worst enemy he likes women and will always like them he just has problems staying with one, he has always been a roamer ans i exspect he stillis he never could resist a woman that was willing to put it out if you was his friend your alwys his friend he's helped me out as much as he could and would do the same today if i were to ask him but we all have our faults and ruth ann is a very good person she use to be with mark a while back and it didn't work out very well i went to school with her and her first relation ship with him wasn't good at all thats the reason i was shocked to find out that they were married he told me hisself about it and seemed to be very serious about it and i hope that he is and that history doesn't repeat itself.
Cardwell Country Club

Fredericktown, MO

#36 Oct 31, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mark I am talking about should be 46 or very close to that.
Ma'am, I am very shocked to come across this bit of info. With the 4 I have alive, two that were aborted, God forgive me, I have only six. If I claimed everyone that I was accused of, I would be Moses. I am very sorry, God knows if I only knew. my life has been up and down and inner demons to deal with....but with the gift of God for my youngest son, I am paying everyday for the hurt within and I look back on my ruff and rowdy ways! I am not as bad as your hear, opinions are like assholes, everyones got one! I have dated a lot of women from Paragould so it is hard to pinpoint who you are, but does your son favor me? Take it from me, never hide the truth from someone young, I should know because that's the way I was done.Ain't very many people can handle the truth. So in closing, I am very, very sorry, if I had only known, things might have been different. But please understand, I had no knowledge of this. I wish I could see a picture just to see for myself. Tell me the whole story and send it to Box 313, Cardwell.
I guess you learn something new everyday! Bye!
Cardwell Country Club

Fredericktown, MO

#37 Oct 31, 2008
And to who ever asks about me, if you don't know then you can kiss my tail!
Christie Jameson

United States

#38 Nov 1, 2008
Mark is a very nice person and he would do anything to help anyone out that was in need. He is a wonderful father to his youngest son. Please if you don't have anything nice to say about him please keep it to yourself. How you would feel if someone started something on here about you? I am guessing not very good.
anybodys buisness

United States

#39 Nov 6, 2008
is this the same mark davidson that was with a woman that works at mr t's about 5-6 years ago? if so he is a sorry sack of shit.
Cardwell Playa

Tulsa, OK

#40 Nov 8, 2008
i wish all u hoes would stop crying cause Mark Davidson fucked you pulled up his pants and burnt out. You know Mark Davidson is a sex symbol.
proof

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Nov 8, 2008
Cardwell Country Club wrote:
And to who ever asks about me, if you don't know then you can kiss my tail!
how ya been mark fair here hell don't worry about the beache's we all made mistakes.tell ruth high hope yall are well a . n
Cardwell Country Club

Independence, KS

#43 Nov 23, 2008
To whom it may concern:
Here's to the ladies, in saloons and living rooms,here's the only way, only way I have to say.....oooh I loved them everyone !I'd like to thank'em for their charm, holding me in their arms, summer nights that lasted until dawn. I loved them every one! I wished I could've kept them all,big, little or short or tall....oooh I loved them everyone!
But some things aren't meant to be. All this time they haven't forgot. Please fogive away!! God Bless!
Thank you!
Mark Davidson
aka Fertile Myrtle
"Gone but not forgotten"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 38 min Ronald 583
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr redeemer 3,172
Turman family 2 hr grandma 47 1
Jennie hunter 3 hr CPS 12
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,270
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr FyI 304
Wyricks Mon Guest 2
Cardwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Cardwell Jobs

Cardwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cardwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cardwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]