Monette, AR

#101 May 15, 2009
livin la vida loca wrote:
my secret crush is anthony parker. i'd like to rub some butter flavored crisco all over him and then lick him from head to toe. i am sure that all that belly turns into 16 inches after midnight. id like to let him bend me over and make me squeal like a pig. i like to lick the thong tracks up his back side, i like them the bigger the better. anthony is the hottest and i bet the tastiest treat in cardwell. I aint joking...anthony...if you ever what to get out for a little slap and tickle, i'll be watching and around for you big daddy.
That has already been done. Yeah, I know about it.

AOL

#102 May 16, 2009
Kendra Ellington was hot! Wonder whatever happened to her.

Memphis, TN

#103 May 16, 2009
Justin Beasley
Secret Admirer

Bothell, WA

#104 May 17, 2009
I think Michael Jameson is a hottie. He needs to find a good woman to take care of him. Oh he is so hot I just melt when I see him.

Monette, AR

#105 May 17, 2009
Secret Admirer wrote:
I think Michael Jameson is a hottie. He needs to find a good woman to take care of him. Oh he is so hot I just melt when I see him.
He's a dandy!(sarcastically said)
And Me 3

Ballwin, MO

#106 May 18, 2009
Joey Bishop is a cuttie. I would have him anywhere any time >:)
STFU

Saint Louis, MO

#107 May 21, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a wonderful person and father keep your mouth shut! he has never done a bad thing in his life and if you have a problem with that just let me know and I will clear your foggy head up for you!!
Call 911 you need help

Saint Louis, MO

#108 May 21, 2009
Guest wrote:
Justin Beasley
your off your rocker he is a dangerous piece of shit run away very fast have you been under a rock he just did time for rape !!!
livin color

Blue Springs, MO

#109 May 22, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you say that about someone that is probably the best person in this town, he takes care of his children, and works full time, that says alot about his character so back off....

Memphis, TN

#110 May 22, 2009
Call 911 you need help wrote:
<quoted text> your off your rocker he is a dangerous piece of shit run away very fast have you been under a rock he just did time for rape !!!
Wow! I have been under a rock. I had no idea. Thanks for the info!!!
Your welcome

Saint Louis, MO

#111 May 22, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I have been under a rock. I had no idea. Thanks for the info!!!
He picked up a young girl offered her a ride to the store took her to Ark. from Cardwell and raped her she took the police to the location and there was evidence there and he was convicted and served time in Ark. prison. And to all the smartasses in Cardwell keep the victims name off of this site. Or you to will be in jail

Monette, AR

#112 May 22, 2009
Your welcome wrote:
<quoted text> He picked up a young girl offered her a ride to the store took her to Ark. from Cardwell and raped her she took the police to the location and there was evidence there and he was convicted and served time in Ark. prison. And to all the smartasses in Cardwell keep the victims name off of this site. Or you to will be in jail
He did do the time for the crime but the crime was not any where near what you described. It was closer to statutory rape with alcohol involved but yes he was convicted.

Memphis, TN

#113 May 22, 2009
Wow!!! That is really crazy and glad I know.

AOL

#114 May 22, 2009
Your welcome wrote:
<quoted text> He picked up a young girl offered her a ride to the store took her to Ark. from Cardwell and raped her she took the police to the location and there was evidence there and he was convicted and served time in Ark. prison. And to all the smartasses in Cardwell keep the victims name off of this site. Or you to will be in jail
But you neglected to mention that he had been dating the girl (with her moms consent) and everything was fine until he tried to break up with her, then they cried rape! She was also dating a guy from Senath during the same time that was in his late twenties, early thirties. She and her family are low for doing that to a guy.
Harmony

Catlin, IL

#115 Jun 9, 2009
TONY PARKER!! Does anyone have his number?? I would like to get back in contact with him..
Wellll

United States

#116 Jun 9, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>But you neglected to mention that he had been dating the girl (with her moms consent) and everything was fine until he tried to break up with her, then they cried rape! She was also dating a guy from Senath during the same time that was in his late twenties, early thirties. She and her family are low for doing that to a guy.
Then if that were the case don't you think a judge is smart enough to figure that you do you honestly expect us to believe that the judge couldn't see through the lies you claims she told come on now
ITS NO SECRET

Blytheville, AR

#117 Jun 17, 2009
I THINK WAYNE WRIGHT IS THE BEST GUY AROUND THE GIRL HE IS WITH IS A DAMN LUCKY PERSON HE ADOPTED HIS THREE NEPHEWS WITHOUT QEUSTIONAND IS NOW WITH ANOTHER GIRL HAZEL WHO HAS THREE KIDS AND HE DOESNT HESITATE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT HE LOVES HER I THINK THATS SWEET HE MAY NOT BE PRETTY TO LOOK AT BUT HE IS ONE HELL OF A GUY
hazel wright

Blytheville, AR

#118 Jun 17, 2009
thank you i do consider myself to be very lucky but as far as the way he looks i think he is sexy i love him and the kids with all my heart
ITS NO SECRET wrote:
I THINK WAYNE WRIGHT IS THE BEST GUY AROUND THE GIRL HE IS WITH IS A DAMN LUCKY PERSON HE ADOPTED HIS THREE NEPHEWS WITHOUT QEUSTIONAND IS NOW WITH ANOTHER GIRL HAZEL WHO HAS THREE KIDS AND HE DOESNT HESITATE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT HE LOVES HER I THINK THATS SWEET HE MAY NOT BE PRETTY TO LOOK AT BUT HE IS ONE HELL OF A GUY
someone

Jefferson City, MO

#119 Jun 28, 2010
I think Jimmy Jones is pretty cute.
just me

Chesterfield, MO

#120 Jun 29, 2010
guest wrote:
well Rob u didn't tell yours, so why say anything if u weren't telling your?
Robs secret crush is his right/left hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Pritchett (Feb '15) Jun 25 Kbs17 17
But on quick stop Jun 25 big daddy 4
Meth Heads Jun 24 User 5
Greatest Senath-Hornersville teachers (Aug '08) Jun 24 Hal Roland 235
who did Jeremy Duke steal from this time? Jun 23 rio 1
Shepards Fold Jun 23 Store keeper 2
Handyman, carpenter, plumber, electrician?? A... Jun 23 Stephanie 2

Cardwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance