First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Aug 25, 2011
i had him wrote:
Back to talking about Keith wow I find out alot about him from topix. I'll admit I had sex with him. We had an affair for almost a year. He treated me great & I know he's a hard worker who loves his kids. He stays with his wife because he can't stand the thought of not having hs kids. Tisha u better hold on to him cuz if I come back to town I'll steal him away. I trueky loved him & he hurt me. But when you love ur kids u dowhat u gotta do.
Keith I love you & always will.
PLEASEdont make me sick! are you for REAL i hate to tell you this your not the only one,he has lied so much to everyone its unreal.SO PLEASE I WOULD NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING ELSE OKAY!!!!!!!
tisha wagner

Bellevue, WA

#45 Dec 30, 2011
yeah right to i had him me ands keith r always together and if u think for one min i woukd believe that ur a dumb ass so keep dreamin bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 5 min Go Blue Forever 474
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min DAWG in MELTDOWN 96,951
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr redeemer 2,753
who all is making meth these days in senath and... (Mar '14) 3 hr wondering 13
Sheriff Lonnie Ward and lyell 3 hr I see stupid people 9
Cardwell Post Office Screwing Up Mail 5 hr Citizen 7
cop in cardwell Wed WTF 13
•••
•••
•••

Cardwell Jobs

•••
•••
•••