|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Evan Yuzalko suiucide wrote:
kids raising kids, it never ends well
maybe she was hungry and out of food and figured she would throw a baby on the barbie Q
nothing says lovin like an infant in the oven
Man Evan you're a real Sick person. Maybe you should worry about what goes on in your own states and stay out of mine.
My Eyes Are Open

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

(( A lot of us know that Susan is innocent .)) And ONE person witnessed where the object was placed after burning Mason... You walked into the house you witnessed Mason screaming... You saw where they put the object that burned that innocent baby..... How can you live with yourself this will haunt you for the rest of your life.... Take a stand and put your fear aside and do what is right for Mason.... YOU actually saw this...... Don't let that family control you because if they can hurt Mason then who knows what else they can do.... Maybe some day they will turn on you ... You MUST STOP THEM AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!
carbondale hottie

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

this town is just horrific..nothing but scumbags..the school is dirty..the mayor is trying to clean up carbondale?!?! for what reason lets first get the dirt balls outta here...
Evan Uzialko suicide

Holly Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

the lady was hungry and had nothing else to cook for dinner, leave her alone.

nothing says lovin'
like putting a baby in the oven
YOU WRONG

New Milford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

(( A lot of us know that Susan is innocent .)) And ONE person witnessed where the object was placed after burning Mason... You walked into the house you witnessed Mason screaming... You saw where they put the object that burned that innocent baby..... How can you live with yourself this will haunt you for the rest of your life.... Take a stand and put your fear aside and do what is right for Mason.... YOU actually saw this...... Don't let that family control you because if they can hurt Mason then who knows what else they can do.... Maybe some day they will turn on you ... You MUST STOP THEM AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!

AND I THINK YOU ARE WRONG NO ONE WALKED IN ONE ANYTHING.... THAT WAS ANOTHER ONE OF SUSAN LITTLE JOKES. THE LETTER WAS FOUND ON HER COMPUTER... SO IF SHE DIDN'T WRITE IT WHY WAS IT THERE... IT WAS THERE B/C SHE DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS GOING TO GET CAUGHT... HER FAMILY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING.... THAT BITCH MRS. PEVEC STILL STARES ME AND MY KIDS DOWN IT'S PITTIFUL....GET A LIFE!!! LEAVE ME AND MY KIDS OUT OF IT....
just wondering

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Where is Susan now?? In jail? for how long?? Does the father have Mason?? Do the Pevecs get to see him?? He can talk now, I wonder what he says about what happened?
My Eyes Are Open

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

YOU WRONG wrote:
AND I THINK YOU ARE WRONG NO ONE WALKED IN ONE ANYTHING.... THAT WAS ANOTHER ONE OF SUSAN LITTLE JOKES. THE LETTER WAS FOUND ON HER COMPUTER... SO IF SHE DIDN'T WRITE IT WHY WAS IT THERE... IT WAS THERE B/C SHE DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS GOING TO GET CAUGHT... HER FAMILY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING.... THAT BITCH MRS. PEVEC STILL STARES ME AND MY KIDS DOWN IT'S PITTIFUL....GET A LIFE!!! LEAVE ME AND MY KIDS OUT OF IT....
You need to get your facts right!!!!! If you paid attention at the hearing you would have heard and seen that Susan did not write that letter.Yes I am not denying the fact it was found on her computer but that was due to her filing it to have as evidence.((((The computer expert confirmed it was NOT and I repeat was NOT!! typed on her computer.)))) So what do you have to say now? Even though it was found on her computer it could NEVER be deleted from her hard drive . And that letter was NOT found so it was NOT typed by her.... IT WAS ONLY COPIED!!!!!!
jellybean101

Forest City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Ive seen this family...They are Not as great as you say.. They are nothing but a bunch of Stuck up snot nosed RETARDS! She has no remorse for what she did to that poor baby! I dont blame her, i blame her parents... what Idiots! They taught her and the rest of those retarted bastard childred to not care for others... only themselves! Why should they, they get everything handed right over to them like there Kings and Queens! Christopher is the best example, he lives like a scumbag, talks like a scumbag and goes around thinking his shit dont stink! Joyce is the same exact way... IF i had a mother like her I would act just like Those F*king Children!!!! I think Susan shouldnt be able to reproduce any more kids--and She'll never EVER get her Degree back...(or will mommy and daddy take care of that problem too?)... F*** them all--inconsiderate BASTARDS!
brody

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Hey Jellybean
Maybe you need to get a pair of glasses.Before you start calling people a snot nosed retard take a look at chris white. He's the biggest idiot of ever seen and I've seen and I've seen plenty.Why should she show remorse fo something she didn't do.#1 the baby was return from a visit with his father.#2 she wasn't home she was at school. if you ask me about the case and I say something smells like moldy cheese.
boo

Union Dale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

well jellybean101 you have an awful lot to say, of course it is not worth the room it takes up but the quilty person has to cover up some how. Evidently you don't know what a bastard child is. The Pevecs are happily married for over 30 years, get it the children have the same parents and it is terrible what the whites did to Sue and her family. Of course Joyce and her family hold there head up high they have done nothing wrong. But take a look at the Whites, they run and hide they can't even face the Pevecs, they look like hell-probably from not sleeping at night knowing what they did to Mason and his mother. They still make up stories and lie. Imagine what will happen to them when the truth comes out. Everyone involved is not family and that person will get cheated on one day, just like Sue, and will come foward and rat them out.
Believe this one

Union Dale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Just informed that K.W. and her daughter took Mason to church on Easter Morning. Hope she doesn't think that praying will ease her mind-only the truth will-come foward.

“thatsfunny”

Since: Aug 07

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

where is susan now????
Stacey 3978

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

I just did 2 yrs. at SCI Cambridge Springs with Ms. Pevec. I have never meet such a whiney multi faced person in all my life!!!! All she does is cry about EVERYTHING and talk about all the money her family has and how many lawyers she has had. She acts like the money her family sends her makes her better than the rest of the women who are currently incarcerated at this time. Now they hired a new "high profile" lawyer to try to get her out and get her name cleared so she can go back to school to be A TEACHER!!!!! I would not let her in the same building with my child let alone let her teach one. She is a trouble starter and a liar. She has a face for every person she deals with. You may want to pay very close attention to who is teaching your children in the near future. U can contact me at xbabygirl67@yahoo.com if u want
Stacey 3978

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

thatsfunny wrote:
where is susan now????
Susan is at SCI Cambridge Springs I was her roommate c my comment
Jim from Carbondale

Tobyhanna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

how is kathy yaklic involved in this whole case? can someone fill me in?
just me

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

when does this woman get out of jail??

“thatsfunny”

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

hopefully never, but I imagine she may be out by now, I hope not tho,

“thatsfunny”

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Stacy, her family does NOT have the money she wants everyone to think they do, they tried opening a restaurant it flopped, her dad works for Penn Dot but does nothing special and either does her mom, Her brotherS date sisters which i feel is nasty, and one of them live in the parents garage with his gf/wife, the Pevecs are not what they want everyone to think they are, and yes I believe she was a cry baby that tried to play pitty on her I hope all you girls there made it hell on her, she has done this behavior all her life thats the reason her parents moved her from school to school, cuz she always got beat up for his miss priss mouth,
Eclipse

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

I think that comment was way out of line & disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself & next time, keep your comment to yourself!
Evan Yuzalko suiucide wrote:
kids raising kids, it never ends well
maybe she was hungry and out of food and figured she would throw a baby on the barbie Q
nothing says lovin like an infant in the oven

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 359 of359
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carbondale Discussions

Search the Carbondale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr atomic kneegar 51,183
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jul 13 Ken Price 22
(June 21): Charity Wedding Gown Sale & Bridal Show Jun '14 brides72 1
Running of the Saints May '14 Robert Peressotti 1
Masonic Building May '14 bird is the word 2
Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Apr '14 Scotts a D BAG 3,499
•••
•••
•••
Carbondale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carbondale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••