Nescopeck, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Bill wrote:
Someone explain to me, how could a mother in another county get 2 years in prison for rolling onto her child and one for slapping her child causing their deaths (which they plead guilty to)get two years in prison and Susan (that is inocent and only found guilty from circumstantial evidence) get 2 to 5 years? Tell me something doesn't sound fishy there? Maybe feds need to continue their investigating? Anyone agree?
Someday soon the truth will have to emerge.
The Whites and the Yaklics are evil people just ask Bill C. He has been through HELL has not seen Chris or Lisa in years . The Whites will burn in HELL FOR EVER . I dont even think they sleep at night for what they have done . They need to be stopped and Bill C. needs to get back in the picture to stop them once and for all
Bill

Union Dale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

If you had a baby girl with SDS that needed to be resesitated more than once wouldn't you take immediate action and learn CPR or dial 911 ASAP. I know my mother would have. I understand they outgrow this condition, please provide info!!
needs a truthful anwser

Lake Ariel, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

What I really need to know from snakeskin and I hope she know who I'm talking about. When is she going to grow up and act her age what is that 52. How does it feel to raise your boyfriends son with another women? Tell the truth
Bill

Nicholson, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

needs a truthful anwser wrote:
What I really need to know from snakeskin and I hope she know who I'm talking about. When is she going to grow up and act her age what is that 52. How does it feel to raise your boyfriends son with another women? Tell the truth
Please explain yourself, who is snakeskin? The Pevec's had a rubber snake placed by their mailbox once and the next day it was gone. Does this person have an alias name "Snake."
Bill

Nicholson, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Oh yeah, Congratulations Pevec's I heard your Valentines Day visit with your grandson was fantastic. But it's sad what happened at the exchange at Turkey Hill. I was going in for something and saw Mason crying and what the "other" person did to the giftbag Mason was trying to carry. How could you be so mean to that little innocent boy? Well, look what was done to his mother.
demands a truthful anwser

Lake Ariel, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Snakeskin is that old hag I think her name is Marcia. She a real wrinkled b-itch. Maybe she needs a bottle of Oil of Olay. I still like to an honest answer to my question. Hey leather face how about it or does the truth hurt?

Since: Sep 08

Pocono Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Bill wrote:
Oh yeah, Congratulations Pevec's I heard your Valentines Day visit with your grandson was fantastic. But it's sad what happened at the exchange at Turkey Hill. I was going in for something and saw Mason crying and what the "other" person did to the giftbag Mason was trying to carry. How could you be so mean to that little innocent boy? Well, look what was done to his mother.
You must be talking about the wonderful White family just look what they did in the past to mason's real grandfather. Hopefully the White's will rot in hell
Bill

Union Dale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

hdalepa wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about the wonderful White family just look what they did in the past to mason's real grandfather. Hopefully the White's will rot in hell
Well when is he going to help his real grandson? When its to late? They are denying the Pevec's just like they denied him.

Since: Sep 08

Pocono Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Well when is he going to help his real grandson? When its to late? They are denying the Pevec's just like they denied him.
Mr Bill from Forest City I know for a fact that Mason's real grandfather has made effort's in contacying Susan's lawyer and he loves the Pevic's with all his heart and he would do anything for them but as far as the White's and the Yaklic's he would do nothing to help them what so ever.
Mason' real granfather has been hurt for to long and he loves Mason Susan and the PEVIC'S
Bill

Union Dale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

hdalepa wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Bill from Forest City I know for a fact that Mason's real grandfather has made effort's in contacying Susan's lawyer and he loves the Pevic's with all his heart and he would do anything for them but as far as the White's and the Yaklic's he would do nothing to help them what so ever.
Mason' real granfather has been hurt for to long and he loves Mason Susan and the PEVIC'S
Well then he should contact the Pevec's because they might think he doesn't care. He did promise to be there for Susan for ever, then where was he and where is he now. I am sure he can still visit Mason when he's at the Pevec's if he truly wants to. It just takes a phone call. If they truly hurt him then he truly knows they hurt Susan and she is innocent. Help them save Mason from the -----. Does he want Mason to go 25 years without a mother and be raised by her.

“thatsfunny”

Since: Aug 07

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Susan needs to rot in jail
wondering

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

I remember reading this story but never paid attention to the mother's name. Is this the same Susan that dated and went to the prom with Tommy Rosar? Really weird. Just wondering and its a small world for sure.
howdy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

I think so to the wondering poster. I thought her name was Previch or Previtch but may be I have the spelling wrong. Are you talking about Tom Rosar from Carbondale? That Tom Rosar if thats the one did date her and he hooked up with a Baez and I wonder if its the family of that Erik Baez that was busted for alledge molesting a little girl last year. Anyway they have a bunch of kids last I heard and live over on main street. Bet Rosar is glad its not Susan he hooked up with but who knows.

“thatsfunny”

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Yes it is!!!!!
wondering wrote:
I remember reading this story but never paid attention to the mother's name. Is this the same Susan that dated and went to the prom with Tommy Rosar? Really weird. Just wondering and its a small world for sure.
wondering

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Hey what's up thatsfunny. I kind of remember the gang Susan hung around with and one of the bunch was Kelly Miner...dayummmmm. It's real sad that she had to hurt her own kid like that just to get back at the boyfriend.....man that is totally lowlife. Heads up to howdy's post about Tommy Rosar. I remember he was working at the donut shop a few years back in Carbondale. I wonder what he's been up to besides having kids LOL.
I don't know the Baez family so I can't say where they are from, but I did read the news article about Erik Baez and what he did. Sure is a small world and a small town. Maybe the town needs an enema. It's really crazy how people can hurt little kids. They should put them all in a cell and throw away the key.
CaliGirl

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

SteelerBabe obviously you have no idea who you think you know.. this bitch is evil and would go to no extent to make sure that she got her own way.. I should of beat her ass when I had the chance.. This chickenhead put her friend in the face of fire, when she knew I was coming after her..If you think she wouldn't do something like this your dumb, this stupid girl keyed my car, and stole christmas decorations from the newaks.. ya she's a modeled mother and citizen.. you honestly believe that she is not capable of this thing, you are as blind as a god damn bat.. cuz this bitch is crazy.. Bitch gets all she deserves..

“thatsfunny”

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Hey how are you doing? I dont remember kelly but we all knew Susan was a little strange but to hurt her own child WOW
wondering wrote:
Hey what's up thatsfunny. I kind of remember the gang Susan hung around with and one of the bunch was Kelly Miner...dayummmmm. It's real sad that she had to hurt her own kid like that just to get back at the boyfriend.....man that is totally lowlife. Heads up to howdy's post about Tommy Rosar. I remember he was working at the donut shop a few years back in Carbondale. I wonder what he's been up to besides having kids LOL.
I don't know the Baez family so I can't say where they are from, but I did read the news article about Erik Baez and what he did. Sure is a small world and a small town. Maybe the town needs an enema. It's really crazy how people can hurt little kids. They should put them all in a cell and throw away the key.

“thatsfunny”

happy town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

I AGREE
CaliGirl wrote:
SteelerBabe obviously you have no idea who you think you know.. this bitch is evil and would go to no extent to make sure that she got her own way.. I should of beat her ass when I had the chance.. This chickenhead put her friend in the face of fire, when she knew I was coming after her..If you think she wouldn't do something like this your dumb, this stupid girl keyed my car, and stole christmas decorations from the newaks.. ya she's a modeled mother and citizen.. you honestly believe that she is not capable of this thing, you are as blind as a god damn bat.. cuz this bitch is crazy.. Bitch gets all she deserves..
brody

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

CaliGirl wrote:
Hey Callgirl what a name are yoyu a lady of the evening? My advice to you is worry about what's going on in california. By the way watch out because you might get YOUR ASS KICKED. I think you need to get your facts straight.
Evan Yuzalko suiucide

Kenansville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

kids raising kids, it never ends well

maybe she was hungry and out of food and figured she would throw a baby on the barbie Q

nothing says lovin like an infant in the oven

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carbondale Discussions

Search the Carbondale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr snag 3,810
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 hr More Settled Science 51,184
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jul 13 Ken Price 22
(June 21): Charity Wedding Gown Sale & Bridal Show Jun '14 brides72 1
Running of the Saints May '14 Robert Peressotti 1
Masonic Building May '14 bird is the word 2
Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Apr '14 Scotts a D BAG 3,499
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carbondale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carbondale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••