Tony T

United States

#264 Nov 7, 2008
thank god a voice of reason i did'nt hear anyone offer any type of help for the kid ,or the family any idiot can point out the wrong , did it or not no one is offering any type of support,help,ect....

“thatsfunny”

Since: Aug 07

happy town

#265 Nov 7, 2008
Mason is fine now he is out of harms way and with his father
Tony T wrote:
thank god a voice of reason i did'nt hear anyone offer any type of help for the kid ,or the family any idiot can point out the wrong , did it or not no one is offering any type of support,help,ect....
hooray

Forest City, PA

#266 Nov 9, 2008
of course Mason is fine, there's no reason to hurt him now, his mother is temporarily out of the picture just like they wanted. Just like Grandpa Bill. But one thing Susan will always be his mother no matter how hard they try and she will never give up. What do you think Mason will do when he's older and knows the truth.

“thatsfunny”

happy town

#267 Nov 12, 2008
When older Mason will hopefully be in recovery from what his MOTHER had done to him, his father will support him thru his life and be there for him as he is now to protect him and assure his mother will never hurt him again

Since: Sep 08

Bechtelsville, PA

#268 Dec 5, 2008
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all of the Pevec family so sorry so late but have been out of town

“thatsfunny”

happy town

#269 Dec 8, 2008
hope she had good prision food, the bitch should have choked on it
JUSTICE BECAUSE

Forest City, PA

#270 Dec 11, 2008
hdalepa wrote:
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all of the Pevec family so sorry so late but have been out of town
I heard they had a good thanksgiving, Mason visited for 2 hrs and cried when they told him he had to go back to daddys.

“thatsfunny”

happy town

#271 Dec 12, 2008
visited for 2 hours???? what did they take him to the prision to visit lol,,,,

Bechtelsville, PA

#272 Dec 12, 2008
JUSTICE BECAUSE wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they had a good thanksgiving, Mason visited for 2 hrs and cried when they told him he had to go bacTk to daddys.
Thank you so much for the update at least Susan got to see Mason for Thanksgiving sure wish i could have been there if you talk to then tell them I said hey

“thatsfunny”

happy town

#273 Dec 19, 2008
The bitch dont deserve to see her son she should be hurt like she hurt him

Bechtelsville, PA

#274 Dec 22, 2008
I would like to take this time to wish the PEVECS and SUSAN avery Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years with better to come
John

Long Island City, NY

#275 Dec 24, 2008
Why do you people take to time to comment on this
Bill

Forest City, PA

#276 Dec 26, 2008
John wrote:
Why do you people take to time to comment on this
take to time?? Why do you take "to" time to read dis?

Bechtelsville, PA

#277 Dec 27, 2008
Happy New Year to all the Pevecs and a prosporous one to follow I am in your hearts forever and always

“thatsfunny”

happy town

#278 Dec 29, 2008
Susans family needs to get off this damn web site and stop tryin to make her look good

“thatsfunny”

happy town

#279 Dec 29, 2008
just what a mother dreams of having her son that she abused come visit her behind bars,,,, poor Mason at least he is in good hands now with Chris. what did Susan get her son for Christmas oh yeh nothing she couldnt beat him with all those guards around
hdalepa wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much for the update at least Susan got to see Mason for Thanksgiving sure wish i could have been there if you talk to then tell them I said hey

Bechtelsville, PA

#280 Dec 29, 2008
The Pevecs will NEVER leave this web site and they will all have a wonderful New Years without you Justice
Mason has all the love from all his family better then money can ever buy.
Mason will be BACK with Suan and that is it.
To the Pevecs Happy New Year
With all my LOVE

Bechtelsville, PA

#281 Dec 29, 2008
thatsfunny wrote:
Susans family needs to get off this damn web site and stop tryin to make her look good
gET OUT OF YOUR cave THATS FUNNY CAUSE WE ARE HERE TO STAY
The Pevecs have nothing but love unlike you will ever have and understanding in a one sided trial so WAKE UP
Cause here we are DEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Bechtelsville, PA

#282 Dec 29, 2008
jUSTICE i APOLOGIZE FOR USING YOUR NAME SINCE THATS FUNNY IS AN IDIOT AND i WAS RESPONDING TO HER
Justice you rule and we need more of you here for back up
Thank You A Ton
Justice
Bill

Forest City, PA

#283 Dec 29, 2008
If you want to see how save that little boy is just go to all the Forest City Basketball games. You could watch him throw a tantrum, get dragged across the floor and tossed into a subaru. Is he even buckled into a carseat before it speeds away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pa. woman is 1 of 3 accused in strangling overd... Sep 18 Lakeland Highway ... 1
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Sep 5 Old dog_new tricks 3,491
Free Charity Cars Website looking for Local Car... (Nov '10) Aug '16 appreciation16 3
News Prosecutor cites trip to Mexico as evidence in ... Jul '16 experienced I am 3
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jun '16 Bob Sherman 25
News Push continues for distracted driving bill May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Carbondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carbondale Mortgages