cameragirl

Hawley, PA

#1 Apr 16, 2010
What the h*ll is with all these disgusting people (mostly woman/girls)wearing their pajama bottoms out to walk the streets, go in the stores, etc. Bunch of lazy a*s people can't even get dressed?
agreed

Carbondale, PA

#2 Apr 16, 2010
Haha. They don't have to go to work, so why get dressed??? When you just have to run out to get smokes, and then go back inside to sit on your ass, there's no need to put clothes on!
Objective Observer

Long Valley, NJ

#3 Apr 22, 2010
What is even more disheartening is seeing an adult male in pajamas mid day in slippers @ Walmart.Speaks volumes of Lazzzzy.
OMG

Carbondale, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2010
I thought i was the only one to notice the PJ people, WTF get a life, must be a jersy THING, maybe its a gang, we should have the POlice check into it. maybe they need to get TAZZED.......... next it with be bathrobes & booties.... TAKE A BATH.....already.
Objective Observer

Long Valley, NJ

#5 Apr 23, 2010
Its not a Jersey thing,its a nation wide epidemic of lets see how fat dumb and happy I can look before I leave the house.BTW I've witnessed bathrobes and booties.Dunkin Dounuts seems to be a magnet for these "people".
cameragirl

Hawley, PA

#6 Apr 26, 2010
There was one girl (a little heavy) walking Main St the other day in her pajama bottoms, a big heavy robe trying to hold it closed, wearing a bra underneath and carrying a bottle of hot sauce. You just can't make this shit up....
objective observer

Cherry Hill, NJ

#7 Apr 26, 2010
cameragirl wrote:
There was one girl (a little heavy) walking Main St the other day in her pajama bottoms, a big heavy robe trying to hold it closed, wearing a bra underneath and carrying a bottle of hot sauce. You just can't make this shit up....
Carbondale is noted for it's social fixture
Angela

Carbondale, PA

#8 May 3, 2010
I guess they can't buy clothes with food stamps LOL. I too have seen these people like crazy this past week and wondered why the sudden increase in pink and black pajama bottoms that say juicy on the butt for a 300 pld women. My 4 year old asked if she was going to a pajama party...I just looked at him and said no son, it must be laundry day.
agreed

Brodheadsville, PA

#9 May 4, 2010
Haha Angela, good answer to your son!:) It does seem like lately there was a huge increase in this fashion statement- from basic pj bottoms to the whole deal (robe, slippers, etc.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best bars in Carbondale? May 19 drinky crow 2
Carbondale woman waives hearings on theft charges May 19 Lilange 1
Carbondale rehab facility to take first clients... May 18 Bellinigerent 1
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Apr 30 Eric sunshine 866
News Tough Times Hit Shelter (Oct '10) Apr '15 someone who sees ... 9
Carbondale is the most beautiful place I have e... (Jun '07) Apr '15 Lilange 22
Former Carbondale cop pleads guilty to official... Apr '15 Lilange 1
More from around the web

Carbondale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE