Pa. priest released from prison after...

Pa. priest released from prison after appeal

There are 1 comment on the WZVN-TV Fort Myers story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Pa. priest released from prison after appeal. In it, WZVN-TV Fort Myers reports that:

A Roman Catholic church official who won an appeal of his landmark conviction in the priest-abuse scandal left state prison on Thursday after 18 months behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZVN-TV Fort Myers.

Qassan Muhammad

Chalfont, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Another white devil. I hope he enjoys his eternity in hell, the sickening child predator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Sun Dfalls 3,530
News Pa. woman is 1 of 3 accused in strangling overd... Sep '16 Lakeland Highway ... 1
Free Charity Cars Website looking for Local Car... (Nov '10) Aug '16 appreciation16 3
News Prosecutor cites trip to Mexico as evidence in ... Jul '16 experienced I am 3
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jun '16 Bob Sherman 25
News Push continues for distracted driving bill (Apr '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Carbondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carbondale Mortgages