Dumping found by Carbondale mayor's home

Dumping found by Carbondale mayor's home

There are 3 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Dumping found by Carbondale mayor's home. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Land behind the home of Carbondale Mayor Justin Taylor has become a haven for dumping clean fill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

bill m

Belleville, MI

#1 Oct 4, 2010
well, why doesnt justin get off his rear and start cleaning it up. id be sure to check if he had any home improvemnts done recently. wouldnt be surprised one bit if the garbage is somehow tied to him.
Concerned

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2011
He let's people dump there.
Evan uzalko

Sneads Ferry, NC

#4 Mar 19, 2011
that whole area is a big dump and everyone leaves stuff like that back there in the woods

big surprise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Mar 17 Therealmfa 3,641
News Bridge name remains same Feb '17 better or worse 1
News Vandals Target Community (Aug '09) Jan '17 NEPA WhereFunGoe... 102
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Dec '16 Cable Access 660
News Pa. woman is 1 of 3 accused in strangling overd... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Lakeland Highway ... 1
Free Charity Cars Website looking for Local Car... (Nov '10) Aug '16 appreciation16 3
News Prosecutor cites trip to Mexico as evidence in ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 experienced I am 3

Carbondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carbondale Mortgages