“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3819 Nov 26, 2013
SENATORS.. STOP THE WAR!!!

This thread is Way past it's Prime..This is Where..I started Posting many Moons ago..

And this is WHERE...

I am..posting MY LAST POST!!

Am Happy to have passed this way..ROCKERS!!
Peace, Love and Happiness..;)

HIPPIES UNITE!!
Brisbin Dam

Levittown, PA

#3820 Nov 27, 2013
,I retired from the federal government last year with twenty five years of federal service. I remembered what President Kennedy said about serving the nation and I did just that. For all you complainers out there shooting your mouths off about big government and lower taxes for the rich I often ask people like you what you ever did to serve your country and the answer is usually I had seven deferments during the Vietnam war and then I developed ashma but I'm all for bombing Syria and sending more American boys to war and don't forget about my right to own guns and grow up to be a big strong animal killer or assassin.
You know most Americans are a lot smarter than the people who are in Congress or the White House and the civil service but they don't trust themselves to speak out and tell their congressman what they feel which is why government is so screwed up. Take back the democracy and get involved. The problem is not big government it's dumb asses that think that's the problem, and keep voting for airheads to run the government.
GDPC

Shippensburg, PA

#3821 Nov 27, 2013
Brisbin Dam wrote:
You know most Americans are a lot smarter than the people who are in Congress or the White House and the civil service
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
- George Carlin
OLD GIRL

Quakertown, PA

#3822 Nov 27, 2013
Voted for Pat Toomey and supported him....but he let us down with the Manchin-Toomey gun control proposal...watch out for the rino !!!
bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#3824 Nov 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
SENATORS.. STOP THE WAR!!!
This thread is Way past it's Prime..This is Where..I started Posting many Moons ago..
And this is WHERE...
I am..posting MY LAST POST!!
Am Happy to have passed this way..ROCKERS!!
Peace, Love and Happiness..;)
HIPPIES UNITE!!
You're still living in the 60's and you say this post is way past it's time. When was the last time you bathed or had just one sex partner?
jazzman

West Mifflin, PA

#3825 Nov 27, 2013
i sometimes masturbate in front of the mirror does that make me gay or just narcissism ?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#3826 Nov 27, 2013
jazzman wrote:
i sometimes masturbate in front of the mirror does that make me gay or just narcissism ?
It makes you President Obama.
kathleen

United States

#3827 Dec 7, 2013
Wish lawrence would run
Steph79

Alexander, ND

#3831 Feb 2, 2014
Lori Weit of Lititz,pa. has been with every girls bf in all of Lititz... I hear shes got a new "SUCKER" on the hook n is draining every nickel from his wallet that she can... the problem with Lori is she has never looked deep inside herself, for if she did she would discover where all the hate comes from... all the talking bad about others makes Lori feel good about herself n somehow makes all her wrongs feel right... their will come A day when that isnt gonna work n KARMA gonna bite u in the butt.. good luck with all the bad mouthin every1 because when people listen to u spew your venom about good folks...they get that look inside you that you never bothered to look at !!!!
praise the lord

Lenoir, NC

#3832 Feb 3, 2014
I used to be a hussy like Lori but I picked up the bible and only have eyes for Jesus Christ now.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#3833 Feb 3, 2014
praise the lord wrote:
I used to be a hussy like Lori but I picked up the bible and only have eyes for Jesus Christ now.
He ever pick up a check?
Speedychet

Greencastle, PA

#3834 Feb 3, 2014
"Talk, talk, talk: the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words.

― William Faulkner

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3835 Feb 3, 2014
Senators ...STOP THE WAR..in Afghanistan!!!

And PULL our TROOPS OUT..PRONTO!!

Anybody .seen BUTTERCUP..alias.
Bill Kearney... GBM...FAV...PERSON..NOT???

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#3836 Feb 3, 2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/super-bowl-co...

Coke ad that pissed off all the dumb tea baggers. America the beautiful in seven different foreign languages. AHHHHH!!!

It also featured a gay couple, which was basically like starting a gas fire in the average tea baggers' army surplus boots.

But then again, America the Beautiful was written by a lesbian.

AHHHHH!!!!
regarded as deviant

Los Angeles, CA

#3837 Feb 3, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
LGBTQ Issues

Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (GLBTQ) youth face tremendous difficulties growing up in a society where heterosexuality is often presented as the only acceptable orientation, and homosexuality is regarded as deviant.

try here, if you can pry it loose from the homestead homo
colorado

Homestead, PA

#3838 Feb 5, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
bring home our troops
WillieNilly

United States

#3839 Feb 5, 2014
regarded as deviant wrote:
<quoted text>
LGBTQ Issues
Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (GLBTQ) youth face tremendous difficulties growing up in a society where heterosexuality is often presented as the only acceptable orientation, and homosexuality is regarded as deviant.
try here, if you can pry it loose from the homestead homo
How many more letters are you going to add to try to make everyone think you are credible?
rep

Homestead, PA

#3841 Feb 12, 2014
Reader wrote:
Pat Toomey is the only choice unless you like what is happening right now. Because Sestac will march arm and arm with nancy polosi.
pat is the man
Groundhog Day

Havertown, PA

#3845 Mar 8, 2014
Amen bro
Carbon dem

Philadelphia, PA

#3846 Mar 8, 2014
Long ayorubajpet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Princeton firm buys four NEPA properties for $1... Fri Great White Hunter 1
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Dec 16 dktchr 864
Forest City Residents, tell me about your City Nov 30 Marie 2
Squatter Suspected Of Setting Fire Nov '14 Frank Cerra Junior 1
Crystal Meth Sep '14 you crazy 2
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jul '14 Ken Price 22
(June 21): Charity Wedding Gown Sale & Bridal Show (Jun '14) Jun '14 brides72 1
Carbondale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carbondale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carbondale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carbondale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:38PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D