Carbondale man killed during fight, a...

Carbondale man killed during fight, assailant arrested

There are 8 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Carbondale man killed during fight, assailant arrested. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Joseph Cedeno stabbed Dennis Doherty with a knife during a fight in a vacant lot Sunday night, took a garbage bag containing cans of beer and a bottle of vodka from the victim, changed clothes and washed the knife, city police say in an arrest affidavit filed early today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Sorry Slimmer

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
It's all riffraff from Allentown, Reading and Philladelphia. They just go to the soup kitchens, drug counseling and the Bumville Estates. MinSec is fighting tooth and nail for that KOZ property, that's why they won't leave.
evan Y

Hampstead, NC

#2 Oct 6, 2012
this is typical behaviors of people from Cabondale

what a cold, sad and lonely place to grow up

i feel sorry for anyone who lives there or near there
FED UP in Carbondale

Carbondale, PA

#3 Oct 10, 2012
About time LETS cleanup OUR TOWN, Let get together, this is our town, lock'em up
frankie kleinbauer

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
its sad that poeple can't get along and stop the hate. carbondale is not a bad place its the poeple that keep moveing here from out of state and bring there drugs and gangs with them and become a bad influnce on our children. I think its time to take a stand and make a change but we all need to stand together or we will just be wasteing time.
Anonomys1234

Carbondale, PA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
evan Y wrote:
this is typical behaviors of people from Cabondale
what a cold, sad and lonely place to grow up
i feel sorry for anyone who lives there or near there
According to our "prestigious" Mayor of Carbondale these types of things don't happen in Carbondale, people, kids and/or adults don't carry knives or guns either here. Supposedly he doesn't get news or complaints like this personally lmao. Blind or covering up to protect the cities so "perfect reputation"? I don't know what do u think?
Anonomys1234

Carbondale, PA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
frankie kleinbauer wrote:
its sad that poeple can't get along and stop the hate. carbondale is not a bad place its the poeple that keep moveing here from out of state and bring there drugs and gangs with them and become a bad influnce on our children. I think its time to take a stand and make a change but we all need to stand together or we will just be wasting time.
Gotta love how everyone points fingers at everyone else. Yeah all Carbondale's problems are because of the "outsiders" who come into town. Please, seriously! That's just a prejudice, judgemental and naive way to think or state! It's pure denial of a lot of Carbondale's own imperfections and corruptions. Many "outsiders" who come to "your" town are good people and try to be productive members of the community, such as myself! Like everyone in Carbondale is so perfect and clean right? Please. Many problems here in Carbondale are caused by the "wanna be gangsta" kids in Carbondale whose parents don't teach them proper morals and values, who leave them unsupervised to walk the streets and do s they wish and who refuse that their children do anything wrong when their kid is caught red handed and the parent of the kid caught either doesn't seem to care or says "so what", or ""screw u, my kid ain't like that".
i blame obama

Pittston, PA

#7 Oct 18, 2012
only happened cause obama is president.
i blame romney

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
only happened because romney is a presidential canidate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jul 20 Tim Zwerdling 23
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Jul 17 I too been duped 3,483
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Jun '15 dktchr 867
News UFO sightings in Pennsylvania abound: Monsters ... Jun '15 superwilly 2
Best bars in Carbondale? May '15 drinky crow 2
Carbondale woman waives hearings on theft charges May '15 Lilange 1
Carbondale rehab facility to take first clients... May '15 Bellinigerent 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carbondale Mortgages