Carbondale selling fire house

Carbondale selling fire house

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Carbondale selling fire house. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

The city is planning to sell the West Side Hose firehouse on Hospital Street. City Council will open bids for the property Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Better Cakes

Kingston, PA

#1 Dec 4, 2010
I AM ALLAH, living in the U.S.A.....THIS is about
selling My hometown Fire Station. I don`t care about that; I AM worried about STOKING hell with MY
hometown people! Do you know how many people I said
I AM GOD-ALLAH to in my HOMETOWN? Answer...All of
them! I remember one lady saying: "Yes I SEE something when I LOOK AT YOU and she started laughing at Me!!
(a)It says in revelations this: "The great will be
brought low and the low will be raised up"! Meaning?? That the great saints in Heaven will be
brought lower and some terrible sinners will be taken up and be higher! You know what that means....sinners will be made saints and saints
will be made sinners! Maybe for not believing ME
in the Bible? Signed...Better Cakes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Sep 27 He will get his 3,485
austin micheal malark Aug '15 Austin Michael M... 1
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Aug '15 Jackie Lakatos 868
Review: Reeves Awnings Aug '15 unhappy 1
camp toloa (Mar '10) Aug '15 Paul Van Name 24
News UFO sightings in Pennsylvania abound: Monsters ... Jun '15 superwilly 2
Best bars in Carbondale? May '15 drinky crow 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carbondale Mortgages