fight on SIU campus
shameful

Carbondale, IL

#1 Dec 4, 2012
It's a shame that thugs from Chicago are, and have been for years ruining the campus and Carbondale. They come here to sell drugs and cause trouble. Hate to say it but there all black. There a bunch if negro mongrels destroying this town!

Murphysboro, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2012
CARBONDALE -- SIU Carbondale has been ranked on a list of America's most dangerous schools.

The report from the Business Insider lists the Carbondale campus at number 15 based on FBI crime reports.
shameful

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2012
guest wrote:
CARBONDALE -- SIU Carbondale has been ranked on a list of America's most dangerous schools.

The report from the Business Insider lists the Carbondale campus at number 15 based on FBI crime reports.
It's not shocking to say the least. There are thefts and mugging all the time!
Legion

Golconda, IL

#4 Dec 5, 2012
it really is all the blacks from CHicago :(
shameful

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Not to say that plenty of white people don't cause trouble but it seems like its always the people from Chicago causing a lot of the crime
Just Love !

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
shameful wrote:
Not to say that plenty of white people don't cause trouble but it seems like its always the people from Chicago causing a lot of the crime
Do you read the local crime reports ? How about meth, arson , DUI's , child abuse , do you know the number of sex offenders in southern Illinois !
jim lahey

Davenport, IA

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Its getting to be such a lovely place to send your sons and daughters...
jim lahey

Davenport, IA

#8 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Just Love !"]<quoted text>Do you read the local crime reports ? How about meth, arson , DUI's , child abuse , do you know the number of sex offenders in southern Illinois ![/QUOTE]

Meth, arson, child abuse has nothing to do with thug students steering away prospective students. Who wants to increase the chances of their son getting beat up or daughter getting raped?

The thugs have won. Reminisce about the good ol days of SIU that's all you can at this point, and hope for a brighter future with stricter admission standards.
Just Love !

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2012
jim lahey wrote:
[QUOTE who="Just Love !"]<quoted text>Do you read the local crime reports ? How about meth, arson , DUI's , child abuse , do you know the number of sex offenders in southern Illinois !"

Meth, arson, child abuse has nothing to do with thug students steering away prospective students. Who wants to increase the chances of their son getting beat up or daughter getting raped?

The thugs have won. Reminisce about the good ol days of SIU that's all you can at this point, and hope for a brighter future with stricter admission standards.
I agree with some of the statements you make. But the fact remains it is not a Chicago problem alone. If you brake down the crime rate per capita it is higher in southern. Illinois than in Chicago . It is easy to point fingers but be careful if you live in a glass house!
jim lahey

Davenport, IA

#10 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Just Love !"]<quoted text>I agree with some of the statements you make. But the fact remains it is not a Chicago problem alone. If you brake down the crime rate per capita it is higher in southern. Illinois than in Chicago . It is easy to point fingers but be careful if you live in a glass house![/QUOTE]

I just want SIU to prosper
shameful

Brookport, IL

#11 Dec 5, 2012
I'm not talking about southern Illinois as a whole, just the university and the surrounding communities. Half the basketball team can't play because they committed some crime. Every time SIU is in the news it seems its some punk from Chicago causing trouble.
Snatch Hook

Ellis Grove, IL

#12 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Just Love !"]<quoted text>
If you brake down the crime rate per capita it is higher in southern. Illinois than in Chicago . It is easy to point fingers but be careful if you live in a glass house![/QUOTE] This is the internet copy and paste the proof. I bet you are a filthy liar and RACIST to boot!
Just Love !

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Snatch Hook wrote:
[QUOTE who="Just Love !"]<quoted text>
If you brake down the crime rate per capita it is higher in southern. Illinois than in Chicago . It is easy to point fingers but be careful if you live in a glass house! "

This is the internet copy and paste the proof. I bet you are a filthy liar and RACIST to boot!
I will bet you are to lazy and small minded to look up facts for yourself ! But if you need me to I will post the facts for you just respond to this post !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cairo housing 2 hr john t 6
Hottest female at Wsil tv 3 ? 7 hr Ogre1 3
Gangs in Carbondale IL (May '16) 10 hr On the side 24
If your town loses SIU, in 20 yrs it will look ... 10 hr abc 27
Maybe the boy had a bump on his head prior to t... Jul 23 Informed 19
Black people... Jul 22 Pray 3
Solution for illegal Sanctuary Cities Jul 22 logic 22

Carbondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance