Wondering

Excelsior, MN

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Why is it the gays all seem to support Islam? They attack Christians on a regular basis. They never mention Islam. Is that because their leader, our first gay president is one? They demand reeducation camps for those who do not approve of their life style. They are obsessed with having sex and attempting to advance their deviant cause. They live for being gay.
Wondering

Excelsior, MN

#2 Dec 31, 2013
I see by the lack of response, the gays know I am right about them.
agree

Sesser, IL

#3 Dec 31, 2013
I agree with you! More people need to speak out against this make believe "lifestyle" They are disgusting.
seriously

Carbondale, IL

#4 Jan 1, 2014
are you f'n re tarded? oh wait , yes you must be if you are on here talking about obama being gay and islamic.... im sure faux news told you that. or even better some stupid conspiracy Illuminati the world is coming to an end marshall law website.
Wondering

Excelsior, MN

#6 Jan 1, 2014
seriously wrote:
are you f'n re tarded? oh wait , yes you must be if you are on here talking about obama being gay and islamic.... im sure faux news told you that. or even better some stupid conspiracy Illuminati the world is coming to an end marshall law website.
Spoken like a true sheep.
Wonders

Excelsior, MN

#7 Jan 1, 2014
It is funny that the gay activists feel the need to patrol this notes file. They have to convince themselves that what they do is normal. They know no one else will believe them.
Dumb

Herrin, IL

#10 Jan 2, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true sheep.
I am straight and even though I do not agree with a gay lifestyle, I also do not hate those who live it. I think everything you said was just complete ignorance. Who are the people spreading hate in the world?, Sadly it's not gays but people like you.
Wonders

Excelsior, MN

#11 Jan 2, 2014
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text> I am straight and even though I do not agree with a gay lifestyle, I also do not hate those who live it. I think everything you said was just complete ignorance. Who are the people spreading hate in the world?, Sadly it's not gays but people like you.
Nothing I said was not true. You are a gay activist, admit it.
another townie

Marion, IL

#12 Jan 2, 2014
why do you even care wonders?
haaaaaa

Carbondale, IL

#13 Jan 3, 2014
i think Wonders/wondering is just that. they are wondering about what it would be like to be gay.
the ppl that hate the biggest anti gay agenda are the ones that have DL gay relationships.
good luck with the boys
Wonders

Excelsior, MN

#14 Jan 3, 2014
haaaaaa wrote:
i think Wonders/wondering is just that. they are wondering about what it would be like to be gay.
the ppl that hate the biggest anti gay agenda are the ones that have DL gay relationships.
good luck with the boys
I love it that when you make true statements, its hate if you are straight and the truth if you like little boys.
Legion

Marion, IL

#15 Jan 6, 2014
Don't feed the troll kids.
Truth Doctor

Excelsior, MN

#16 Jan 7, 2014
We all know that the hardcore activist gays want their perversions to be treated as normal. They are demanding gay education in our schools and forced acceptance of the gay life style in our society.
jack

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2014
you want to something fukd up. go to craigs list men seeking men. there are some real sickos among us .
Theory

Excelsior, MN

#18 Jan 8, 2014
Word is Obama is going to hire her to work on Obamacare. She is perfect for the job as everyone knows she is such a liar.
Hilarious

Eldridge, IA

#19 Apr 8, 2014
Why were you on Craigslist "men seeking men" if you think it's gross?
knobby

Rowlett, TX

#20 Apr 8, 2014
Hilarious wrote:
Why were you on Craigslist "men seeking men" if you think it's gross?
well then theres that.
Need Mental Health Care

Vienna, IL

#21 Apr 9, 2014
I am not saying that you posting with multiple names makes you a mental case, I am not even saying that you having a conversation with yourself on topix is a final diagnosis of mental illness, BUT if you think that everyone on here is so stupid that they don't realize its you then you are a total nut job.

If you think that being gay is wrong, tell your boyfriend that you have to end your relationship, tear up your same sex marriage license, call off the wedding, and don't do it again.

I believe that your's is more a matter of you hate everyone and you are just looking for a justification for your hate.
what

Detroit, MI

#22 Apr 9, 2014
Gay's is possessive, as in gay owns this. This whole thread is incoherent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Behind IHOP 9 hr Inquiring Mind 1
Every Night , another black arrested in Cdale 14 hr Observer 9
Creepy professor 20 hr Observer 7
New restaurant in Carbondale Tue Manager Bombay Olive 11
News Driver hurtles through 'Black Lives Matter' pro... Jul 21 Mite Be 7
Not local Jul 18 The short white dong 5
cops scared of black lives matter Jul 18 mike w 3

Carbondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance