Family doubts police account of death

Family doubts police account of death

There are 8 comments on the Alton Telegraph story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Family doubts police account of death. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

St. Louis County authorities said Thursday it appears that a young woman who was shot inside an Alton police officer's car July 4 committed suicide, but her mother and grandmother are unconvinced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

beaudoggers

Gardnerville, NV

#1 Jul 6, 2012
If she did commit suicide, WHY????
welllll

Granite City, IL

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Her whole life was one long documented mental clusterfuck and drug/alcohol bender. She irrationally decided to walk 9 miles to yet another nut hut in 105 degree heat. The police went above and beyond their duty by providing her courtesy transportation after finding her on the bridge. Somewhere along the way she decided to make a grab for the gun and blew her brains out before they arrived at the nut hut.

Nowwww all of a sudden her family is concerned and attempting to make a money grab and profit off her decision to exit the planet. By trying to place the blame for the incident on the helpful officer who assisted her, they think that they can sue, sue, sue and live large off the proceeds of their blameshifting and "the white man be doing us wrong" mentality.
yup

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Pretty sure they live in the projects. watch the news story, either its a super nasty appartment or the project
hmmm

Granite City, IL

#4 Jul 10, 2012
How was she able to get ahold of the police officers gun? Sounds like the police officer wasn't doing his job correctly
myob

Granite City, IL

#5 Jul 10, 2012
welllll wrote:
Her whole life was one long documented mental clusterfuck and drug/alcohol bender. She irrationally decided to walk 9 miles to yet another nut hut in 105 degree heat. The police went above and beyond their duty by providing her courtesy transportation after finding her on the bridge. Somewhere along the way she decided to make a grab for the gun and blew her brains out before they arrived at the nut hut.
Nowwww all of a sudden her family is concerned and attempting to make a money grab and profit off her decision to exit the planet. By trying to place the blame for the incident on the helpful officer who assisted her, they think that they can sue, sue, sue and live large off the proceeds of their blameshifting and "the white man be doing us wrong" mentality.
You have got to be the most nieve person to ever post on here.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Sounds to me like another case of a family that doesn't want to blame their own and will put the blame on everyone else instead. Regaurdless as to how the woman got the officers gun she was clearly not in a right state of mind. I am also have a bipolar disorder and I know that when I am not on my meds I can have a tendancy to do some stupid and crazy things without thinking about the consequences (which is why I don't miss my doses). I am just curious about what was in that note that was given to the pd.
yep

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2012
Its never a black persons fault has anyone ever noticed that everything that happens to a blackbperson is because they are black or atleast thats what they claim
Soon

Rose Bud, AR

#8 Jul 22, 2012
yep wrote:
Its never a black persons fault has anyone ever noticed that everything that happens to a blackbperson is because they are black or atleast thats what they claim
Yep ever notice how closed minded some people are. How they lump all members of a group together ?
There are no black people in the armed services, it was not a black young man who covered a young women and was shot in the Aurora Colo theater.
White people are never. at fault.They never do drugs , never get drunk, don't take welfare,are never involved in crime. Small closed minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misty 13 hr country 01 9
Did Mr.Burzynski get fired at Carterville High ... 19 hr Annoyed 23
The Corner 21 hr JJJ 12
Fabian C Thu Curious 8
popeyes (Jan '15) Thu Class 28
Where not to live in Carbondale? Thu Res21 10
Sam Martin, Kevin Terry and Christopher Perry Wed Blake 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carbondale Mortgages