Family doubts police account of death

Jul 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alton Telegraph

St. Louis County authorities said Thursday it appears that a young woman who was shot inside an Alton police officer's car July 4 committed suicide, but her mother and grandmother are unconvinced.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
beaudoggers

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

If she did commit suicide, WHY????
welllll

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Her whole life was one long documented mental clusterfuck and drug/alcohol bender. She irrationally decided to walk 9 miles to yet another nut hut in 105 degree heat. The police went above and beyond their duty by providing her courtesy transportation after finding her on the bridge. Somewhere along the way she decided to make a grab for the gun and blew her brains out before they arrived at the nut hut.

Nowwww all of a sudden her family is concerned and attempting to make a money grab and profit off her decision to exit the planet. By trying to place the blame for the incident on the helpful officer who assisted her, they think that they can sue, sue, sue and live large off the proceeds of their blameshifting and "the white man be doing us wrong" mentality.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Pretty sure they live in the projects. watch the news story, either its a super nasty appartment or the project
hmmm

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

How was she able to get ahold of the police officers gun? Sounds like the police officer wasn't doing his job correctly
myob

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

welllll wrote:
Her whole life was one long documented mental clusterfuck and drug/alcohol bender. She irrationally decided to walk 9 miles to yet another nut hut in 105 degree heat. The police went above and beyond their duty by providing her courtesy transportation after finding her on the bridge. Somewhere along the way she decided to make a grab for the gun and blew her brains out before they arrived at the nut hut.
Nowwww all of a sudden her family is concerned and attempting to make a money grab and profit off her decision to exit the planet. By trying to place the blame for the incident on the helpful officer who assisted her, they think that they can sue, sue, sue and live large off the proceeds of their blameshifting and "the white man be doing us wrong" mentality.
You have got to be the most nieve person to ever post on here.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Sounds to me like another case of a family that doesn't want to blame their own and will put the blame on everyone else instead. Regaurdless as to how the woman got the officers gun she was clearly not in a right state of mind. I am also have a bipolar disorder and I know that when I am not on my meds I can have a tendancy to do some stupid and crazy things without thinking about the consequences (which is why I don't miss my doses). I am just curious about what was in that note that was given to the pd.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Its never a black persons fault has anyone ever noticed that everything that happens to a blackbperson is because they are black or atleast thats what they claim
Soon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

yep wrote:
Its never a black persons fault has anyone ever noticed that everything that happens to a blackbperson is because they are black or atleast thats what they claim
Yep ever notice how closed minded some people are. How they lump all members of a group together ?
There are no black people in the armed services, it was not a black young man who covered a young women and was shot in the Aurora Colo theater.
White people are never. at fault.They never do drugs , never get drunk, don't take welfare,are never involved in crime. Small closed minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carbondale Discussions

Search the Carbondale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
Tony Jackson aka Anthony Jackson (Dec '13) 7 hr Little Chris 9
beggars 11 hr JLB 31
L. someone stop her 18 hr southern Illinois 12
Looking to meet new people... Tue no fb 2
anthony harris Tue be safe 9
Richie Minton Mon AnOnYmOuS 24
•••

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••