Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1931 Sep 17, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think there could be the 2nd Great American Revolution if the Republitards tried to steal the election again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....
Time to take up arms to protect our US of A!!! Build that fence on the Mason-Dixon line and stick all the Walmart shoppers and Romney robotic minions behind it. Then throw away the key!!!
Judging from the spelling and grammar skills by the Romney supporters on this site, I would say there's a good chance that a lot of them work at Walmart.
Not distracted by glitter

Round Lake, IL

#1932 Sep 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from the spelling and grammar skills by the Romney supporters on this site, I would say there's a good chance that a lot of them work at Walmart.
Ah, excuse me sir or madame. The poster is clearly an Obalemming.

Look seriously, I am not saying you are stupid. I am just saying when it comes to thinking, you have bad luck.

How often do you get paid down there at Re Elect Da Man headquarters?
Not distracted by glitter

Round Lake, IL

#1933 Sep 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Obama is going to win. The Romney campaign is spinning out of control. Romney has proven himself to be totally unprepared for the White House. He can't even control his own campaign. Nothing I say will have any effect on the election. That's not the reason I comment. My comments are meant to elicit comments from the semi-literate white trailer trash Romney supporters on here. It's very effective, they can't help but come back with ignorant comments. I love reading their childish responses to factual information. They confirm what I've said all along about the type of morons that support an elitist rich guy who couldn't care less about anyone but himself and those corporate CEOs spending millions to insure his election.
Listen up political science students: The post above is a classic example of disinformation and beliefs stated as facts. And for you anthropology students, you will also see the second generation evolution of troglodytes and their mental capacity. Finally, for you psychology students, you will see an aberrant ego condition that seems to be quite similar to that of Mr. Obama. You may well know better than me, but my guess is the poster is also a narcissist who mirrors to a great degree the dysfunctional self love problem of Obama.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1934 Sep 17, 2012
Not distracted by glitter wrote:
<quoted text>
Look seriously, I am not saying you are stupid. I am just saying when it comes to thinking, you have bad luck.
Of course I'm not stupid. If I was I would be supporting Romney. As it is, I'm supporting the guy who has been busy cleaning up the mess left by the last Republican. And yes, I know you're wanting a remake of the same policies than ran the bus into the ditch.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1935 Sep 17, 2012
Does Mitt Romney look like Herman Munster and Ryan look like a grown up version of Eddie Munster or what? Check out Ryan's widow's peak and Mitt's forehead. The resemblance's are uncanny. No kiddin' look at pictures of them. If they make a movie version of the TV show, Romney and Ryan would be perfect for those roles. They'll be looking for work after November so this might be just the ticket for them.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1936 Sep 17, 2012
Judge Smails: "Well, the world needs ditch diggers too".

I think he was talking about working class people who vote for Republicans.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1937 Sep 17, 2012
Not distracted by glitter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered that you Mitzy sycophants think my comments are worthy of payment. No one would ever accuse any of you of getting paid for the tripe you put out. Even the staunchest Republican would cringe at your semi-literate comments.
oh well

Chicago, IL

#1940 Sep 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
Does Mitt Romney look like Herman Munster and Ryan look like a grown up version of Eddie Munster or what? Check out Ryan's widow's peak and Mitt's forehead. The resemblance's are uncanny. No kiddin' look at pictures of them. If they make a movie version of the TV show, Romney and Ryan would be perfect for those roles. They'll be looking for work after November so this might be just the ticket for them.
Gee, I wonder how big your skull is.... Considering how things turned out ! Too much to deal with?......
Olive

Marion, IL

#1941 Sep 17, 2012
Romney has stepped in it again. Video emerging today of Romney running his mouth, telling lies and getting caught acting like a douche bag. Stick a fork in him....he;s done.
Shit Romney wrote:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

Adding to his argument about entitlement, Romney said his "job is not to worry about those people."

"I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives," he added. "What I have to do is convince the 5% to 10% in the center that are independents, that are thoughtful."
Shit Romney wrote:
We're not going let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1942 Sep 17, 2012
oh well wrote:
<quoted text> Gee, I wonder how big your skull is.... Considering how things turned out ! Too much to deal with?......
Yes, but you didn't answer the question. Does Romney and Ryan look remarkably like Herman and Eddie Munster?
guess what

Markham, IL

#1943 Sep 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you didn't answer the question. Does Romney and Ryan look remarkably like Herman and Eddie Munster?
your mamma looks like the hooker i sawwalking down the street --o wait IT WAS HER!!!
lou

Sugar Grove, IL

#1944 Sep 17, 2012
The only reason obama was elected was because he was the great black hope. The only reason this mistake would be reelected is because whites will refuse to admit they were wrong.
NOT RACIST, JUST FACTUAL.

bLACK OR WHITE THIS GUY HAS BEEN A MISTAKE.
yr momma

Markham, IL

#1945 Sep 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered that you Mitzy sycophants think my comments are worthy of payment. No one would ever accuse any of you of getting paid for the tripe you put out. Even the staunchest Republican would cringe at your semi-literate comments.
charged me 10 bucks
olive oil

Chicago, IL

#1946 Sep 17, 2012
Olive wrote:
Romney has stepped in it again. Video emerging today of Romney running his mouth, telling lies and getting caught acting like a douche bag. Stick a fork in him....he;s done.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Romney was right! We do have a high number of moochers in this country! Obama exploits them, everyone knows that. What's the problem?
olive oil

Chicago, IL

#1947 Sep 17, 2012
lou wrote:
The only reason obama was elected was because he was the great black hope. The only reason this mistake would be reelected is because whites will refuse to admit they were wrong.
NOT RACIST, JUST FACTUAL.
bLACK OR WHITE THIS GUY HAS BEEN A MISTAKE.
Lou, they know that! Who would want more of this? Even Gm is getting sick of Obama and the "govment motors" stigma.
Olive

Marion, IL

#1948 Sep 17, 2012
olive oil wrote:
<quoted text> Romney was right! We do have a high number of moochers in this country! Obama exploits them, everyone knows that. What's the problem?
The guy is an idiot. When you are trying to pull votes from the middle, don't kiss Tea Party ass. Disparaging voters like that is a new low. Romney's campaign is in a tailspin. He's done.
olive oil

Chicago, IL

#1949 Sep 17, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is an idiot. When you are trying to pull votes from the middle, don't kiss Tea Party ass. Disparaging voters like that is a new low. Romney's campaign is in a tailspin. He's done.
says you, who is supporting a proved loser in Obama! This won't cost Romney one vote! The losers who were going to vote for Obama would do it no matter what. Obama is the welfare president! Anyone who says this flipped them is lying. I wish more politicians were like this! We agree, Obama has the welfare recpient vote locked up!
Decision Made

Round Lake, IL

#1950 Sep 18, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>The guy is an idiot. When you are trying to pull votes from the middle, don't kiss Tea Party ass. Disparaging voters like that is a new low. Romney's campaign is in a tailspin. He's done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Helpful Harry

Chicago, IL

#1951 Sep 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
Today I had to go to Sears. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.

I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open
and available.

The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said,''I'm not
handicapped!''

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!

''Oh, sorry" I said, "I saw your Obama sticker and just assumed...''

She gave me the finger and yelled some nasty names at me.

Boy!------ Some people - and when you're just trying to help them out!
purple squirrel

Clinton, IN

#1952 Sep 18, 2012
randy for sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison Rogers Harris 2 hr Kitt 10
Molly 5 hr Bgz 1
Heather Knapp 15 hr Abc 2
Cory camden 15 hr Megan 7
2017 eclipse Sun Idiots 7
I have to tell somebody (Feb '17) Aug 18 Lmnop 7
the loft- church or cult??? Aug 18 logic 9

Carbondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance