First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned parent

Metropolis, IL

#1 Dec 23, 2013
IF you have any info on this PREDATOR please help us!
concerned parent

Metropolis, IL

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Thank u! We did find attorney and we will fight until he is put where he belongs so that he cannot hurt another human being, This mans MO is to use date rape drugs to render people helpless then he rapes his victims. He is working at O;Charleys in the marion/Carbondale area and also working at the Carbondale eye Center. Please be aware he is a Predator and will stop at nothing even the fact he has felony charges against him. Any other info will be helpful to put him in prison so he can be someone elses "BOY".
Activist

Champaign, IL

#4 Dec 24, 2013
Isn't this just a life style choice? Who are you to condemn him?
gross

Herrin, IL

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Activist wrote:
Isn't this just a life style choice? Who are you to condemn him?
yes being gay is a lifestyle "choice": if that is what you want to call it. Born in or choice whatever. THat isnt the point.
The point is that this person is a sex predator who preys on underage boys then drugs them and RAPES them.
His saline co Judici only lists that he was charged with physical contact etc. the felony charge was dropped. probably a plea deal/bargain. this was in 09. who knows what he is doing now. Most of them dont change.
And ppl are still talking about him. Just heard his name in CDALE last week. HIDE YA KIDS
Activist

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 27, 2013
They claim they are raped, but they enjoy the attention.
concerned parent

Metropolis, IL

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Activist......Its people like you that need help! No the charges have not been dropped! thank god! this PREDATOR goes to trial FEB 12TH!! He will be convicted and he will get what he wants......BEHIND BARS!! And YES he is still out on bail doing what he does best......his MO is the date rape drug, he picks his victims out,,,,YES VICTIMS!!! ANYONE who has been victimized by JORDAN LEE MCGUIRE, please report this PREDATOR to the police and let them do their job! He is employed by Carbondale Eye Center and O'Charleys. Please beware!!!
Activist

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 28, 2013
He is being picked on due to his life style. This is southern Illinois and people down here are not to educated and are hostile to things they do not understand.
concerned parent

Metropolis, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2013
sorry to disappoint you ACTIVIST!! His life style is date rape drugs and raping defenseless boys/young men. Sorry but you must be very uneducated to think Jordans "life style" is why he is under felony charges!! Im also sure if he did it to you or a loved one you wouldnt post such uneducated posts to a very sick human being.. My guess is u are a relative and thats ok! Watch him spend time in prison for his "lifestyle". BTW changing your city and state is fooling no one! And this PREDATOR is so sick he hasnt stopped doing what he does even though he is facing 20 years behind bars...... we wont stop till he is put away!!!!!!!!!!
Activist

Carbondale, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2013
First of all you cracker piece of crud, he has not been convicted as of yet. We only have your anti-gay hysteria saying things that have not been proven. I think your son is probably gay and loved it.
concerned parents

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2013
First of all its not a gay/ anti gay issue! Check back with me in Feb! He is going down and the world will be a much safer place..... see you in court.....I'll be the one with the huge smile on my face!!!!!!! P.s. my son isn't gay.......Jordan is......
Curious

Carbondale, IL

#12 Dec 28, 2013
concerned parents wrote:
First of all its not a gay/ anti gay issue! Check back with me in Feb! He is going down and the world will be a much safer place..... see you in court.....I'll be the one with the huge smile on my face!!!!!!! P.s. my son isn't gay.......Jordan is......
If your son had sex with Jordan, willingly, of course he would have to hide it with parents like you, he is gay. You can deny all you want, but people know the truth. Your gay son will be sad when they send this man to prison whose only offense is being gay.
reason

Metropolis, IL

#13 Dec 28, 2013
Curious.....your an idiot and your Activist friend is a moron.......... Concerned parent.... you cannot have an educated conversation with uneducated hillbillies. Give it up!
Curious

Carbondale, IL

#14 Dec 28, 2013
Oh, so people have a position opposite you, we are uneducated? Very nice.
Curious

Carbondale, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2013
If Jordan and that homophobes son got married,he couldn't testify against him.
Susie

Paducah, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2013
Curious, You have no idea what the "Concerned Parent" is talking about! It's called rape, and he uses drugs to rape his victims. This is not about being gay! Its about rape, plain and simple!
question to concerned

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2013
So what youre saying is, if your son is really gay youre ok with it?
Curious

Carbondale, IL

#18 Dec 31, 2013
question to concerned wrote:
So what youre saying is, if your son is really gay youre ok with it?
HAHA You really believe Southern Illinois Hillbillies would be accepting of a gay son? These people are too dumb to think that way.
gross

Marion, IL

#19 Jan 1, 2014
Activist wrote:
He is being picked on due to his life style. This is southern Illinois and people down here are not to educated and are hostile to things they do not understand.
ummmm no the person that was talking about him was a gay man. and he wasnt discussing jordan's lifestyle choice. he was discussing his criminal history of liking underage kids and raping them.
again has nothing to do with his "sexuality" .
Wondering

Carbondale, IL

#20 Jan 1, 2014
gross wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm no the person that was talking about him was a gay man. and he wasnt discussing jordan's lifestyle choice. he was discussing his criminal history of liking underage kids and raping them.
again has nothing to do with his "sexuality" .
You are so wrong, it is all about his being gay. If he had been raping girls, nothing would have been done.
your dumb

Marion, IL

#22 Jan 3, 2014
who said he only rapes boys? he used to not be gay. who's to say he didnt try this date rape stuff on females before he "Came out" ? or while he was in Europe. we have no idea what he did over there. creepy thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traz 35 min nancy 9
pinch liquors vs picks liquors 42 min Drinker 5
East side Panhandlers, Jason Halley, Carbondale... 3 hr Lawstudent 2
SIU riots 3 hr Lawstudent 24
asian massage (Sep '13) 4 hr blackboy 6
Man Arrested For Shooting In West Frankfort 21 hr heard 19
bullying Wed Dakota 2

Freeze Warning for Jackson County was issued at October 30 at 7:49PM CDT

Carbondale Dating
Find my Match