First Prev
of 5
Next Last
victim

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2012
why cant he be stopped.he tortured resthaven for years and supplys are kids with heroin
concerned citizen

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
low life he never works just steals for drugs his partner preston moore hes a rat when pinched
wkatz

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2012
i hear is son is going down the same path stealing in lockers at school.there is great family genes in the neese family
TIM

Wilmington, IL

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Chuck neese a drug dealer lol he is just a junky let the guy die in piece the hit out on him is so big i give him the year may he RIP!!!
Roy Harper

Wilmington, IL

#5 Oct 20, 2012
He and Preston are the problem......... but the Will co. PD aint doing anything about it either ....... and have him and Preston on video turning in the scraped boats metal.......

Start driving by where they live..... stop in front of their houses.... tell everyone you know about them....... or everyone get together with baseball bats and have a good ole fasioned "discussion" with them.
citizen

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Oct 22, 2012
TIM wrote:
Chuck neese a drug dealer lol he is just a junky let the guy die in piece the hit out on him is so big i give him the year may he RIP!!!
who was the guy who died was his name mike
parent

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Oct 22, 2012
he goes upto cicero and brings heroin to our kids wpd keeps making mistakes on his arrest and the lawyers get him off look at his rap sheet
resident

Carol Stream, IL

#8 Oct 22, 2012
we need as community and stick together and keep him out of our community
Don

Wilmington, IL

#9 Oct 22, 2012
If this guy is terrorizing you people you can call the police on his every move i listend to four wpd officers say right out in front of a bunch of people that only if wilmington citizens would call the police daily in large numbers they could actually put them back in jail because they are on parol he hinted! Now you guys no what to do keep them phones ready soon as you see them in town make your helpfull call.
Duh

Morris, IL

#10 Oct 22, 2012
Surprise surprise he's a piece of shit and will always be one some people never change!
concerned citizen

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2012
CHUCK WAS ON PAROL IN 2011 WHEN HE GOT BUSTED STEALING PARENTS PAID 30000 FOR HIS BOND 6 MONTHS LATER BACK ON THE STREETS STEALING BOATS AND BREAKING INTO PEOPLES GARAGES
Bobby

Oak Brook, IL

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Chuck and Preston hang together because they can't live arbour that prison sex. And any parent that would keep bailing their kid out time and time again. Is just plain trash ur kids a screw up let him rot in jail. And the wpd and the wcpd need really cops not these idiots who keep screwing everything up.
nihgtstalker

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2012
they like to hit between2am and 5am thye know wpd shift change
TODD

South Holland, IL

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Wpd are just idiots they aren't smart enuff to catch these guys. People need to start taking this problem into there own hands.
resident

Wheaton, IL

#15 Oct 24, 2012
last year he stole lawnmowers from the island baseballfield inthe middle of town come on wpd
WTF

Plainfield, IL

#16 Oct 24, 2012
There is currently a warrant out for his arrest turn him in!! This kid has quite the rap sheet they should put him away for awhile an not just a year or two!!
nihgtstalker

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2012
his last bond was 30,000 and he was back in the streets in 6 months.this is a 5,000 bond he will get community service.it took him 2 months to start stealing again.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Maybe if people locked car doors they would not be burglarized. But then again its always easier to blame the police right? And i doubt shift change is at 2am.
resident

Medinah, IL

#19 Oct 25, 2012
well i am sure thebaseball org locked there stuff up it happened right in the middle of town
resthaven resident

United States

#20 Nov 26, 2012
it is amazing are how the thefts went away in rh when chucky is on th run hiding from a warrant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbon Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
Do you approve of Arthur Wilhelmi as State Sena... 4 hr JW 1
Do you approve of Sue Rezin as State Representa... 4 hr JW 1
Do you approve of Margie Woods as County Board ... 4 hr JW 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr LieutenantGov 4,033
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 15 hr fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr Blwlgo 1,930
•••
•••
•••

Carbon Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carbon Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carbon Hill News, Events & Info