wreck killed one
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cares

Blytheville, AR

#51 Sep 26, 2012
Please out of respect for Brittanys family NO-ONE post on this thread again. Thanks so much.
one last thing

Bexar, AR

#54 Sep 27, 2012
This is for Brittany's Family, the ones who need to be recognized in this sittuation. GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY and I hope and pray that god gives you the strenght to pull together to get thru such a horrible tragedy. Right and wrongs dont really matter right now. I pray that baby boy can recover to be a happy, healthy baby like he was before this nightmare. I pray that everyone who was affected by this tragedy will trust in god, and let god lead you through out these years after such a horrible loss. We all know through reading all the comments about brittany and seeing all the pictures, although she was ONLY 22 years old she impacted so many peoples lifes for the better. I have absolutely no doubt that she is looking down on every single one of you, watching over you ALL. I never knew her but unfortunately I saw this accident. Not knowing either one, I hurt, as being a mother, wife and daughter, I knew there would be so many people who lost a wonderfull friend, a motherwho lost her daughter, a baby who lost his mommy, and a man, who lost his soul mate. Thats what really matters!!!
Katie Estell

United States

#56 Sep 27, 2012
My prayers go out for BOTH families. No matter what side yu take in this ACCIDENT, God decided what was going to happen that day. Darren is a great guy and he would never hurt anyone intentionally! I'm sure Brittany was a nice girl too I didn't get to meet her during her time on this earth. However, I did meet Darren and I'm so thankful for that no one deserved to die that day no one deserved to lose a loved one, and DEFINATELY no one deserves to have to live with taking a life UNINTENTIONALLY for the rest of their life! God approved this day before it even came. So who are we to be upset with what God planned? Yes mourn the loss of a young life and keep praying for the baby but ppl let's stop being ignorant as to throwing his name in the dirt as if he meant for it to happen. I understand the pain but there is no need to be IGNORANT! If yur offended, I'm sorry to hear that!!
omg

Jonesboro, AR

#65 Sep 27, 2012
the family has to say goodbye to the loved one today but they will have comfort knowing they got a special angel with them the rain this morning and it quit right before the services i truly believe it was britney with a sign telling its going to ok and she with them now and forever
Lou

Mermentau, LA

#80 Nov 15, 2012
FYI: David Burnett is defending Darren Coatney. He was released from jail 2 hours after the accident. The Good 'ol Boy justice system is at it again!!!!
Scott coatney

Blytheville, AR

#81 Feb 17, 2013
Lou wrote:
FYI: David Burnett is defending Darren Coatney. He was released from jail 2 hours after the accident. The Good 'ol Boy justice system is at it again!!!!
Can this be removed the whole thread has to do with my family and it hurts to read this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumann sports complex should be renamed nemesi... 2 hr Big picture viewer 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Red Cloud 38,817
Confederate monuments 12 hr Xavier 2
traffic on smith st (May '14) 17 hr say when 14
Matty Ibanez 22 hr Cbs 1
Come at me bro Mon who dat 3
Caraway Needs A Good Mayor (Aug '16) Aug 18 Hammer67 15

Caraway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance