whats up with all the methheads in ca...

whats up with all the methheads in caraway

Posted in the Caraway Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
betteryourselves

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jan 11, 2011
there multiplying! i could name quite a few. this town is over run by meth heads.
true

Bono, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2011
betteryourselves wrote:
there multiplying! i could name quite a few. this town is over run by meth heads.
I know a few to,and they all are on welfare buying more,using their kids n they do w/out.cause they get away with it..crazy,lazy checks..with a smile on their face..
watajoke

Osceola, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2011
Go thank our cops for this, Never see anything, All they worry about is stopping people doing penny-anny stuff.
spankie

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Yeah they get away with it. Goin into store and buying their supplies and making it and there's not a damn thing done about it. I've noticw more and more strangers moving in and you know they do it.Just a bunch of BS!!!!
cityboy

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2011
spankie wrote:
Yeah they get away with it. Goin into store and buying their supplies and making it and there's not a damn thing done about it. I've noticw more and more strangers moving in and you know they do it.Just a bunch of BS!!!!
iF YOU KNOW AND HAVE ALL THIS INFO TRY SHARING IT WITH THE POLICE? Surly there is ONE police officer you can trust.
watajoke

Osceola, AR

#6 Jan 13, 2011
This is why Caraway is, and always has been, The laughing stock of Craighead County. And to cityboy, If the people of the town, "just plain o citizens," Can see what is going on, Then why in the crap can't the cops see it. I'll tell you why, "THEY DON"T CARE". Just drawing a pay check. I can hear them now "the druggies" Lets move to Caraway, Cops there won't do nothing, There more worried about people going 5 or 6 miles over the speed limit. Or rolling threw a stop sign. I'll say this, The youngest "J.F." is a hell of guy, Need two more just like him, Hope he doesn't let the other two, Pull him down.
betteryourselves

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jan 13, 2011
THE MCCLAINS are on it bad. torie gray is on it. jojo too. keith austin cooks it. probably supplys for them all. all the methheads hang together. you see one you see all
abc

Lake City, AR

#8 Jan 13, 2011
betteryourselves wrote:
THE MCCLAINS are on it bad. torie gray is on it. jojo too. keith austin cooks it. probably supplys for them all. all the methheads hang together. you see one you see all
Isnt thats how that little building burned down of tha Veaches, they all stay high.they been cought before,didnt do no good..never does so why not.
cityboy

Blytheville, AR

#9 Jan 13, 2011
betteryourselves wrote:
If Keith Austin involved ,for sure PETE or GLEN will be no help,Sounds like you need to contact COUNTY SHERIFF.

Going to take someone to get serious and make the call
amen

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jan 13, 2011
watajoke wrote:
Go thank our cops for this, Never see anything, All they worry about is stopping people doing penny-anny stuff.
They get paid tha same so why add more to tha job, thats just more work..
Tab

Blytheville, AR

#11 Jan 13, 2011
cityboy wrote:
<quoted text>
iF YOU KNOW AND HAVE ALL THIS INFO TRY SHARING IT WITH THE POLICE? Surly there is ONE police officer you can trust.
These cops knows about who does drugs & dope but you cant clean up if you dont no how,you wont a good time move to caraway. Ive always heard that.
Informant

Trumann, AR

#12 Jan 13, 2011
betteryourselves wrote:
For someone who thinks they know so much about "The McClains" I got something to say to you, FUK OFF!! You dont know SHIIT!! they are not on meth and dont need you or any other chicken shit saying otherwise. They do nothing but help if you need it and dont mess with anyone. So if you have issues with them, its better to confront them than hide behind this stupid, no life topix.
JoJo

Trumann, AR

#13 Jan 13, 2011
If there is ANYBODY that feels like they have ANYTHING to say about me Man-up and come say it to me! I GUARENTEE you will leave my presence with different perspective!!

God knows that if I had an issue with anyone I aint afraid of going to them! not hide behind a monitor and keyboard!
Melinda Mcclain

Blytheville, AR

#14 Jan 14, 2011
betteryourselves wrote:
Ok, lets get this mess straight RIGHT NOW! I dont know whr U got ur info, but its WRONG!!! We work every day, pay our bills,help our kids, & try 2 do right! We all have dabbled n things thru life, whether it be drinking, gambling, ext. OH an 4 ur info. I have blood work done often, an No meth on record!!! I would really like 4 U 2 come talk 2 me, & if u cant give ur real name, U must have issues with ur life!!! I try 2 help people, an see Good N All! Apparently U R down on urself or feeling GUILTY N ur life style, or just plain not HAPPY! So plez dont B posting things that are not TRUE. Thank U BYS.
Melinda Mcclain

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jan 14, 2011
JoJo wrote:
If there is ANYBODY that feels like they have ANYTHING to say about me Man-up and come say it to me! I GUARENTEE you will leave my presence with different perspective!!
God knows that if I had an issue with anyone I aint afraid of going to them! not hide behind a monitor and keyboard!
Hey Jojo, I guess we are popular an didnt know it! LOL. This person or moron that is talking about us, SHOULD get their facts straight!!! I was a wild child n my days, but we all have 2 grow up & fly right sooner or later. O I dont figure U or I will have 2 Worry with them showing the real name or coming 2 chat with us!!! Im LMBO cause that person wants 2 B a know it all, & DONT KNOW CRAP!!
Melinda Mcclain

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Informant wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who thinks they know so much about "The McClains" I got something to say to you, FUK OFF!! You dont know SHIIT!! they are not on meth and dont need you or any other chicken shit saying otherwise. They do nothing but help if you need it and dont mess with anyone. So if you have issues with them, its better to confront them than hide behind this stupid, no life topix.
Im glad someone knows the real story! Thank 4 Ur post!:)
Melinda Mcclain

Blytheville, AR

#17 Jan 14, 2011
betteryourselves wrote:
O & by the way there was a investigation done about us cooking meth, & that was clean 2! The big boys were there 4 that one, & the JOKE was on several around here! U must of been 1 of them that was made a AZZ of!!! LMBO @ bys
LOLn

Blytheville, AR

#18 Jan 14, 2011
"melinda" ?????????? dont know u! mcclains as in amy and jeff?????? SO LMBO but are you guilty or something for jumping on here like that? and jojo please! just shut up and sit at home and smoke your dope. i bet you would take my d-k too if i offered it. thats all you do is smoke dope. you and rusty earnest and that box boy. u probably f-k both of them nasty bastards for that white so come give me some of that nasty snatch. your sharing with everybody else! torie and keith are on it. you guys are all on it.
sos

Trumann, AR

#19 Jan 14, 2011
LOLn wrote:
"melinda" ?????????? dont know u! mcclains as in amy and jeff?????? SO LMBO but are you guilty or something for jumping on here like that? and jojo please! just shut up and sit at home and smoke your dope. i bet you would take my d-k too if i offered it. thats all you do is smoke dope. you and rusty earnest and that box boy. u probably f-k both of them nasty bastards for that white so come give me some of that nasty snatch. your sharing with everybody else! torie and keith are on it. you guys are all on it.
Jealous cry baby,boowoo:( LOL
Melinda Mcclain

Cherokee Village, AR

#20 Jan 14, 2011
LOLn wrote:
No im not guilty. It didnt say wot Mcclains. Did not know there were more Mcclains n Caraway. Sorry 4 jumping, it just bothered me an my family. Sorry if I hurt sumones feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Andrews wiley coker williams and so on... 1 min Wow 3
Farmers Market (Oct '15) 45 min Guest 9
Gambles furniture going to court over issues wi... 1 hr Guest 14
Donald Clay 3 hr Guest 5
BIC Baccalaureate 11 hr guest 1
Looking For A Cheap Denist 12 hr sherry 2
Looking For A Cheap Denist 12 hr sherri 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caraway Mortgages