Uncle Jim

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2011
Did any of you know any of the "ancient" Murphy family?? I knew ol' TOM himself once!!

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Skan*s
Uncle Jim

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2011
[QUOTE who=".,..."]Skan*s[/ QUOTE]

Tom Murphy!! The Patriarch of the Murphy family in Caraway!! Knew several of them.
skanksknowskanks

Trumann, AR

#4 Aug 27, 2011
[QUOTE who=".,..."]Skan*s[/ QUOTE]Then you must be one too!!!!!!!!! Talk what you know not what you think you know Hoe*. The only skan*s that are Murphies are the ones that married into the family not the family themselves. Get real dummy.
so true

Lake City, AR

#5 Oct 28, 2011
skanksknowskanks wrote:
<quoted text>Then you must be one too!!!!!!!!! Talk what you know not what you think you know Hoe*. The only skan*s that are Murphies are the ones that married into the family not the family themselves. Get real dummy.
i agree with you here. the murphies are actually nice people but their spouses are way below them. i think the murphies just need to learn how to pick the ones they are guna be with. just becuz they have skanky people for their significant others do not mean they are. alot of them could do better. some of them did pick wisely but i not going to name names of the ones who did not
Sad

Blytheville, AR

#6 Jan 4, 2012
They are All Nasty And Skanky LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liar 24 min Privateeye 7
Mormon temple with lighthouse 6 hr Preachers Daughter 1
Kim creecy is a fake 6 hr Preachers Daughter 6
house for rent? 9 hr Best 6
Holley Cook 10 hr Lauren Grimes 18
Kerri J 11 hr PoinsettSuperstar 1
under age drivers 13 hr Bill 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caraway Mortgages