Active meth lab found in motel room

Active meth lab found in motel room

There are 15 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from May 17, 2012, titled Active meth lab found in motel room. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

A flat tire led to the arrests of five people early Wednesday morning for making meth in a Marked Tree motel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

pitbull

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 17, 2012
who was it

Blytheville, AR

#2 May 17, 2012
pitbull wrote:
who was it
I think they told on KAIT who it was. You can probably find it on their website. There were 5 ppl.
hey

United States

#3 May 18, 2012
Crystal Dodd and Chris rusher they finely got caught
atheistscum

United States

#4 May 18, 2012
I heard they were all atheist.

United States

#5 May 19, 2012
atheistscum wrote:
I heard they were all atheist.
I heard it was Matt rorex
Arrest

Dallas, TX

#6 May 19, 2012
Two arrested in Poinsett Co. on multiple drug charges after traffic stop

POINSETT COUNTY, AR (KAIT)– Two men are behind bars after a variety of drugs were found on them during a traffic stop.

According to the Poinsett County Sheriff's Department, an officer pulled over Stephen Lockwood for no brake lights.

The police report stats Lockwood seemed visibly nervous, and the officer asked to search his truck. Police say they then found bottle of synthetic urine, and multiple pill bottles and drug paraphernalia on both Lockwood and his passenger Jake Lemons.

Both men have been charged with possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to use, possession of drug paraphernalia, tampering with evidence, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.

Copyright 2012 KAIT. All rights reserved.
executecookers

Ash Flat, AR

#7 May 19, 2012
they should pour all that crap down their throats .
Lulu

Haslet, TX

#8 May 19, 2012
Faith Jones was one of them?
Damn imagine that.
Psh

Dallas, TX

#9 May 21, 2012
You would think as muvh meth they have access too they would have enough energy to fix there damn break lights......freakin morons...
bahaha

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 21, 2012
Arrest wrote:
Two arrested in Poinsett Co. on multiple drug charges after traffic stop
POINSETT COUNTY, AR (KAIT)– Two men are behind bars after a variety of drugs were found on them during a traffic stop.
According to the Poinsett County Sheriff's Department, an officer pulled over Stephen Lockwood for no brake lights.
The police report stats Lockwood seemed visibly nervous, and the officer asked to search his truck. Police say they then found bottle of synthetic urine, and multiple pill bottles and drug paraphernalia on both Lockwood and his passenger Jake Lemons.
Both men have been charged with possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to use, possession of drug paraphernalia, tampering with evidence, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
Copyright 2012 KAIT. All rights reserved.
that's a different one. the story is up top.
Guest of the site

Jonesboro, AR

#11 May 22, 2012
Well at least the motel at Marked Tree is being used for something. What did the maid think when she came to clean the room?

Dallas, TX

#12 May 22, 2012
Guest of the site wrote:
Well at least the motel at Marked Tree is being used for something. What did the maid think when she came to clean the room?
They don't have maids in that dump.
johnny 99

United States

#13 May 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
they should burn that thang 2 Thu ground.

Blytheville, AR

#14 May 28, 2012
Yes they have a very nice lady to clean when my family had to stay there when we had a house fire Ms was very helpful. I guess she is'nt as nice to dopers and drunks. It may not be the nicest place but when your without a home it work's.
crawdead

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
oh haw...haw.....haw.....haw..... hehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam (Jan '14) 1 hr Jack 39
what's with flash market? 1 hr wonder 4
New daycare 5 hr Father 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr BARNEYII 33,378
school st 8 hr Too Late 2
Kelsey Mincy (Apr '15) 8 hr Someone that cares 9
Phillip Patterson 12 hr bryan 1

Caraway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance