First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Run Around Sue

Lake City, AR

#1 Jan 9, 2010
Can anyone tell me anything about Mike Morris from Caraway? Heard he became single lately! I could be very intrested.(Hes Cute!)
SLW

Bexar, AR

#2 Jan 9, 2010
hi dad
run around sue

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 9, 2010
SLW wrote:
hi dad
Are you his son? How old is he anyway?
Howard

Woodstock, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2010
Mike has to be almost sixty. I feel sorry for him. He had promise but wasted it chasing bar flys.
Friend

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 14, 2010
Howard wrote:
Mike has to be almost sixty. I feel sorry for him. He had promise but wasted it chasing bar flys.
Did not know Mike in his Star Lite Days , I do know for the past year Mike has lived with the same woman and I'm here to tell you this lady probably hasn't been near a bar in over Twenty years!! So I don't think you would be able to call her a BAR Fly. Shes really a nice person. Hey! people can change! Don't feel sorry for him. Be glad! Life is to short! My Dad died 12 Years ago. Wish I had the chance you have.....
Rod

Lake City, AR

#6 Mar 26, 2010
Howard wrote:
Your right he did have promise with the lady (Friend) mentioned but he seemed to screw that up. Yeap he close to sixty and someone should tell him he's looking it and should start acting it. He blowed it this time Stupid is as STUPID DOES.Better get her back before to late.
You Go Girl

Manila, AR

#7 Mar 26, 2010
Rod wrote:
<quoted text> Your right he did have promise with the lady (Friend) mentioned but he seemed to screw that up. Yeap he close to sixty and someone should tell him he's looking it and should start acting it. He blowed it this time Stupid is as STUPID DOES.Better get her back before to late.
He doesn't deserve anyone. He is a crazy drunk that wants women to support him while he runs around and sips his booze and pops his pills. she wised up and dumped him!!!! bet she never goes back!!!
She thought she could be happy with Mike but found out his feet stinks too!!!
Chuck

Van Buren, AR

#8 Mar 26, 2010
I wonder if Old Roy Kelems has a story about him kicking Mike Morris's ass. Mike would have spanked Roy's butt and sent him to the kitchen to make him a sandwich. Anyone know?
who knows

Monette, AR

#9 Mar 28, 2010
Mike went to far with the last lady of almost 2yrs. She left everything and everyone cause she believed in him and now he shows the other side of his self thats impossable to live with. He should be punished for ruining her life cause you can't get back once you walk out on something.He's a sorry excuse of a man.
yeah

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2010
You Go Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't deserve anyone. He is a crazy drunk that wants women to support him while he runs around and sips his booze and pops his pills. she wised up and dumped him!!!! bet she never goes back!!!
She thought she could be happy with Mike but found out his feet stinks too!!!
the woman who drives yellow car?
yellow car

Osceola, AR

#11 Mar 28, 2010
yellow car would be me, No I didn't dump him, There is some issues and we are not together now doesn't mean anyone dumped anyone or there isn't feelings there Cause there is. Just problems. Mike does drink but I'm here to asure EVERYONE he doesn't pop pills. I lived with him for the past year and half and I should know and he doesn't Hope this tells everyone what they want to know.
G Angel

Lake City, AR

#12 Mar 30, 2010
Listen to lady yellow car. Mike was with her he was a changed man. He has had problems in his far back past but this lady standed by him and believed in him and hopefully they can work things out and get back together and stay that way. They got back together on Topix Maybe Topix get them back together. Pray for them.
one who knows

Blytheville, AR

#13 Apr 1, 2010
Everyone needs a G Angel! But she didn't deserve how he talked to or treated her! She did stand by him for years but if he had changed she wouldn't have to keep leaving him! She left a nice Home and Family because he led her to believe they had Something Special Together. So, G Angel you've got to be either Sweet Dora or the Lady on Seventh Heaven? Pray she'll be strong and find happiness!
one who knows

Blytheville, AR

#14 Apr 1, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>the woman who drives yellow car?
Yeah! does he have another woman ?
Man side

Blytheville, AR

#15 Apr 1, 2010
I've known Mike for years and I can tell you I can say this He loves this woman but he is scared. He must have a gardian angel to bring her to him. I hope he opens his eyes up cause he will never find a better woman than her. I've been aroun her and she's a great lady. I'm praying for them Especially for him. He needs her.
Sister

Blytheville, AR

#16 Apr 1, 2010
Scared of what? Yes he does need praying for! If you heard the Ugly, Degrading Messages he leaves on her cell while she sits home alone All Night while he stays out Drinking you would be ashamed to even say you knew him! Well, I'm the sister she turns to crying and hurt. I have listened to these mean nasty remarks, constantly making fun of her!While she trys so hard to make it work! Pray for her to be strong enough to walk away and stay away! Thats what a G Angel Does!
a little understanding

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2010
I think the same person is typing all this to get under his skin. Hey Mike your a popular man here on topix. I think the womans trying to build herself up. See ya friend.
Funny

Harrisburg, AR

#18 Apr 2, 2010
You must not be to good of friend of Mike's or know the lady in yellow car. Mike is what you read and woman doesn't need to build herself up except for the fact she went beneath her self to be with him. Now come on if your his friend You have to admit Mike's never had any woman that looked near as good as that lady. Seams to me he wasn't man enough to keep her.
l m a o

Harrisburg, AR

#19 Apr 2, 2010
a little understanding wrote:
I think the same person is typing all this to get under his skin. Hey Mike your a popular man here on topix. I think the womans trying to build herself up. See ya friend.
No way you know Mike.He lets no one get under his skin. He has meds for that. Sorry but you have no clue who he is.
Sister

Harrisburg, AR

#20 Apr 3, 2010
a little understanding wrote:
Pay attention to what you read! This Topix has been commented on by several people including Mikes Ex- Girl Friend (lady in yellow car) and myself (Sister) We have told our names from the very beginning! So what you say makes no since! He deserves no understanding! Save it for the Cleaning Lady! The Lady in Yellow Car no longer does ironing!! NOT MY FRIEND!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 min guest 41,466
Caraway PD 1 hr Hate Hippocrates 4
Caraway sucks (Jul '12) 4 hr Anna 21
women in caraway (May '14) 4 hr Linda 3
Doug Coursey 14 hr Jimbo Curry 1
Kimberly Jeffers Tue Same 2
trash Jan 14 ralph 1

Caraway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance